Literally Impossible Plat

how so ? he only got plat a month ago. I would hardly say old news.

Congratulations Dude, take no notice of killjoy above, he's probably not getting any bedroom exercise

You make me LOL

Just because he got the plat not long ago doesn't mean the servers have only been down for that amount of time, they shut down in january.

Do your research before having childish little jabs at me about my bedroom life.

Edited by Simpo

perhaps he has your wife too.   He was saying he is proud that he got his plat, for a game that you cannot get it for anymore, a plat that he got a month ago.

If you can only give a derogatory comment, for something, that someone is proud of, why bother commenting in the first place ?

If it is "old news" Move on

i dont give a flying fuck, when the servers shut down, not my type of game, hence why i did not want or need to "do my research".

Just congratulate the guy, it is meant to be a friendly community here 

love  you  xx

:wub:

So you make a jab about my wife and my 'bedroom exercise' then proceed to tell me in a friend community here  :huh:

You confuse me

Edited by Simpo

i like to have that effect, although i did not know you had  wife, so no i was not jabbing her

But you did after you found out

In relation to my first post I was referencing the fact that the server shut was old news, you seem to be the unfriendly one deciding to take offence to that post then throw personal insults at me.... oh and then try to say this is a friendly community.

But you did after you found out

In relation to my first post I was referencing the fact that the server shut was old news, you seem to be the unfriendly one deciding to take offence to that post then throw personal insults at me.... oh and then try to say this is a friendly community.

why are you so unhappy ?