MWR Trophies taking SO LONG to pop

Hi guys, just wondering if this also happens to anyone... I mean, holy crap normally my PS4 trophies pop pretty quick, but in this game my gosh, it takes like a freaking minute or 45 secs for the trophy to appear making me always think: "Hummm.. s@%#! I missed something, I have to replay".

LMAO.

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Hi guys, just wondering if this also happens to anyone... I mean, holy crap normally my PS4 trophies unlock pretty quick, but in this game my gosh, it takes like a freaking minute or 45 secs for the trophy to appear making me always think: "Hummm.. s@%#! I missed something, I have to replay".

LMAO.

It's normal in this game i had the same thing :D

Edited by UltraRareBoy

Yeah can report the same thing. This game is so poorly optimized it reminds me of some really badly performing indie games like Ether One. Runs like utter shit, has bugs that I would not have expected in such a game and the cheapest high difficulty setting since Uncharted Brutal. I feel like free was still too expensive for this game, really tells me avoiding this series like the plague for much more than a decade was the right decision.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 4:22 AM, Nighcisama said:

Yeah can report the same thing. This game is so poorly optimized it reminds me of some really badly performing indie games like Ether One. Runs like utter shit, has bugs that I would not have expected in such a game and the cheapest high difficulty setting since Uncharted Brutal. I feel like free was still too expensive for this game, really tells me avoiding this series like the plague for much more than a decade was the right decision.

amen, have done the same personally, am finding the game an absolute bore. thought i might give it a try since it has only single player trophies and to get some use out of my PS+ membership, only other CoD that i have played was like an hour of BO1. when i'm done getting the platinum wouldn't mind never playing a game in the series again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/24/2019 at 10:51 PM, EruditeStranger1 said:

Yeah, I ended up getting super worried when Weapon Master took a full 30 seconds or so to pop. I started getting frantic and scouring over the list I'd written down and double-checking my cross offs.

Same here haha I was like WTF where did I miss one, and then it popped. Thank goodness!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 0:42 AM, twyz said:

Not only was there a delay, but the notification stayed on screen for an absurd amount of time.

I had this too and also noticed it stops a screenshot being successfully taken which normally happens when you pop a trophy.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yup 100% a delay even in the end of 2021 it’s incredibly delayed, one trophy took 56 seconds to pop because I timed it, it really makes you panic when you know you’ve done the trophy requirements but the trophy takes that long to pop. 

Not only that but the veteran difficulty is incredibly difficult, not only do the A.I have aimbot they tend to not die like I have rubber bullets. Don’t get me wrong I’m still having fun but this is ridiculous glad I didn’t pay anything for it. 

For some reason for the trophy guide videos it takes the normal amount of time for the trophy to pop, maybe it got delayed in a different patch and they just couldn’t be bothered to fix it, which is typical of activision if it’s not connected to online then there is no point. 

Plus not only does your team mates not do anything they just standing there shooting and missing it’s incredibly hard not to die even when you’re behind a corner because sometimes enemies spawn behind you somehow. 

Edited by Anxiety

• 1 year later...

Yeah I just noticed how long they delay. 

I was attempting the Best of the Best trophy and on last run I got 18.8. Getting better I thought and then nearing the end of the next run I get a trophy pop for setting a new record. Didn't even remember there being a trophy for that but yeah, took around 30-ish seconds to pop that. Still no where near Best of the Best time though lol.