Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered trophy thoughts?

3 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Ok surely that is all of them now. Can we finally get the original with trophies please :D

I don't think I could back to the original. I last played it right before Revelations came out and the improvements made in the first two Ezio games makes Altiar feel way too limited in his move set. And the achievements on the 360 were awful. Way too many flags to collect. No thank you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Ok surely that is all of them now. Can we finally get the original with trophies please :D

22 minutes ago, Conker said:

I hoping the same as you for AC1 with trophies now :D 

The Ezio Trilogy for the PS4 released between Syndicate and Origins during their break...shouldn't be too much of a stretch to think maybe they'll release a remaster of the first game this fall between Odyssey and whatever game comes out in 2020. :dunno: 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Time to plat it a third time. Will never be as annoying as the Vita version with that boring ass "multiplayer".

I think that was the first plat I got on Vita and just with the "multiplayer " in that game, I just was watching something else while just doing what was needed as if brain dead. That mode was unnecessary to me.

• Like 1

Has anyone thought about emailing or sending Ubisoft a tweet to see if they really meant to call the plat Julius Caesar? 

Other than that I like the new look of the trophy tiles. Will play it again as I didn't mind it on PS3. Just hope the bugs have been worked out. I remember one time swimming through the swamp and when got to land kept right on swimming right through the land.

Edited by snakebit10

55 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Has anyone thought about emailing or sending Ubisoft a tweet to see if they really meant to call the plat Julius Caesar? 

Other than that I like the new look of the trophy tiles. Will play it again as I didn't mind it on PS3. Just hope the bugs have been worked out. I remember one time swimming through the swamp and when got to land kept right on swimming right through the land.

I thought about doing it when I had the time. Side note, pictured Aveline swimming through land. Must be some core strength she has.