MidnightDragon

Assassin's Creed III Remastered trophy thoughts?

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

They got rid of the annoying pivot trophy and all the MP, which is good. However, Original Gamer and An Extraordinary Man are still on the list. Hopefully they made the latter not buggy. Was kinda hoping Completionist would be gold and Multitasking would be silver. Oh, well. Still going to be a rarer plat most likely.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Posted (edited)

yeah this platinum is hard like the original in ps3

Edited by locoporkko

Oh, no pivots. Neato, I wont need to delete over 100 friends to earn a trophy this time.

I like the new art.

i loved ac3, plat was easy for me. 

Posted (edited)

I'm making this my 150 Plat. Loved the original game that much! (well not Original Gamer. hate that one.) 🙃

Edited by Jamescush147

This is basically like the Ezio Trilogy.

They took out all the annoying multiplayer trophies and did some minor touchups in the PS4 versions. Assassins Creed 3 Remastered is pretty much the same fare.

I still think Assassins Creed 3 is one of the weakest in the series. Connor is boring, bland and just a guy I really don't care for a whole lot.

Unfortunately you still have to play those blasted mini-games and 100 percent sync the game.

Assassins Creed Black Flag improved a lot on on the gameplay mechanics, but still suffered from some control problems.

I do not understand the hate for the Pivots, I did them both on the 360 and PS3 and had 0 issue with them. I wonder why they removed them.

55 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

At this point every game but the original has been remastered, makes me wonder if they’re going to do a full on remake someday 

they better hurry tf up imo lol

40 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

I do not understand the hate for the Pivots, I did them both on the 360 and PS3 and had 0 issue with them. I wonder why they removed them.

Think it's because a lot of people had to take out a lot of their friends list to make it work properly.

Posted (edited)

I'm one of the few that enjoyed the MP of these games over the SP; in fact haven't been back since Black Flag. 😏

Either way, An Extraordinary Man and Original Gamer were terrible experiences along with the other hunting/completion task makes this a no-go for me. Also, a terrible end for the Desmond storyline,

Edited by rotoninja

35 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

So you mean to tell me that the PS3’s AC games got the remastered treatment and NOT THE OG ASSASSIN ALTAIR?!?! Such blasphemy!!! They need to remaster AC1. It’s long overdue. 

My thoughts exactly. Loved the original and it's one of the first games I played on my PS3. 

I got the Odyssey season pass, I loved this game to bits while getting Platinum on PS3 (well, not all of it) but a genuine remaster this time around. Can't wait to get invested all next weekend

man this game was a nightmare to finish after ac brotherhood

carnt wait ive been holding out on the new assassins creed because i want to 100% these first hyped to play all 3 back to back

7 hours ago, rotoninja said:

I'm one of the few that enjoyed the MP of these games over the SP; in fact haven't been back since Black Flag. 1f60f.png

Same here. I would have bought this Remastered only for the multiplayer feature, but they got rid of it...

I wonder if Bowls glitch will be fixed. If you paused the game at the exact moment when Terry (your Bowls opponent) throws a ball, it will have no force and fall on the ground by his feet.

AC III on ps3 is in my opinion still the hardest AC to plat' in the series (putting apart all the mps and in particular the mp on Brotherhood). It is going to be a fun platinum! 😀

58 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I wonder if Bowls glitch will be fixed. If you paused the game at the exact moment when Terry (your Bowls opponent) throws a ball, it will have no force and fall on the ground by his feet.

I wish you could do that in Fanorama, I learned to play that and now I have no use to it