MidnightDragon

Assassin's Creed III Remastered trophy thoughts?

34 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I wish you could do that in Fanorama, I learned to play that and now I have no use to it

To Fanorona i used Zillions of Games demo, understanding how things work took 1-2 minutes, then it was piss easy.

When exactly is this releasing separately? This is hands down my favourite game in the series and I'll have to get it.

27 minutes ago, ashtonrece29 said:

When exactly is this releasing separately? This is hands down my favourite game in the series and I'll have to get it.

March 29

Posted (edited)

I would love to re-plat it but i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they fixed the 100% glitch. If i remember correctly there was a specific side mission where the quest giver would vanish from the world but the icon would still be there. Issue was you couldn't interact with him what so ever preventing the quest to be turned in and block 100%. It was also a mid-late game quest so you had to do a lot to replay it to see if it glitched again -_-. I did it like 4 or 5 times before it finally let me finish 100%.

EDIT. Also i guess it's finally time i get off my ass and finish Liberation. I had it on vita and it was hands down the most annoying and cumbersome AC to ever be released outside of the older DS/PSP AC games. Bought it on PS3 when it was remastered there as well and i still found the over all game extremely annoying.

Edited by EmoKitten4

I love ac liberation. This will be my 3rd liberation platinum. 

I'll give it a go, glad the online ones aren't there 

But its free with my Odyssey gold edition so got nothing to loose 

I don’t care what people think but i loved the multiplayer and the trophies tide to it were fun to acquire. I really hope they bring it back some day cause it was quite unique and i was pretty damn good at it

Posted (edited)

anybody else think the game isnt  running properly? i sware it ran way better when i played it on xbox 360 lol

Edited by FresHOnline_