Assassin's Creed III Remastered trophy thoughts?

3 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I wish you could do that in Fanorama, I learned to play that and now I have no use to it

To Fanorona i used Zillions of Games demo, understanding how things work took 1-2 minutes, then it was piss easy.

I would love to re-plat it but i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they fixed the 100% glitch. If i remember correctly there was a specific side mission where the quest giver would vanish from the world but the icon would still be there. Issue was you couldn't interact with him what so ever preventing the quest to be turned in and block 100%. It was also a mid-late game quest so you had to do a lot to replay it to see if it glitched again -_-. I did it like 4 or 5 times before it finally let me finish 100%.

EDIT. Also i guess it's finally time i get off my ass and finish Liberation. I had it on vita and it was hands down the most annoying and cumbersome AC to ever be released outside of the older DS/PSP AC games. Bought it on PS3 when it was remastered there as well and i still found the over all game extremely annoying.

Edited by EmoKitten4