Is there a patch for the Vita?

xthedestroyer666

• 3 weeks later...

The second ending trophy won’t pop for me.. literally done it 2X now and it won’t pop... I’m playing offline if that is any consequence.. it’s my last trophy before plat.. wtf man 

edit: nvm.. weirdest thing.. all  other trophies popped but the last ending “it’s over” and platinum never did.. but when I went to trophies.. they were there.. odd

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx
Found resolution

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Played it and didn't have any issues with trophies. Can't believe that they spelled platinum 'Platnum' 1f611.png

Would you say that's better or worse than the platinum for Nubla / World of Nubla being named "Plantinium"? ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played it on the Xbox One recently, and the 2nd through 6th achievement didn't pop for me, even though they are unmissable.  It may have been because at one point I left the game on for too long without playing and the console went into a standby state automatically.  When I powered it back up, it started the game right where I left it, and I just kept playing.  This could apply to only some or even none of you, but maybe if you put the Vita down and it goes into screen/power saver mode, maybe the game reacts (badly) to that as "standby" mode, too...?