Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AffectatiousDonk

Your ranking means something to you

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In light of the recent interest in leaderboards, rankings and well.  I wanted to make this available to the general Psnprofiles community. I thank @Spaz for bringing up this interesting topic and providing the stimulus for our talking point this week. I have read the replies of the community and hope this might offer something of an insight into another perspective. No more valid than anyone else of course but hopefully you will feel an honest and candid view of the other side. As always I thank my friend and cohost @MrUnknown625 and our guest Roughdawg4 for their open and forthcoming approach to addressing this issue, something that might find interest with all trophy hunters.  I think perhaps many of us are on the same page, it is just the means of expression that differ.

 

So as to save you the need to listen to the whole podcast we reach this topic athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX1-UufAP-Q (1hr 11min if link doesn't work properly)

 

 

Disclaimer : In full transparency Spaz was offered right of reply on this podcast. 

 

Push2Plat Weekly on Mondays - Apple Podcast / Youtube / iTunes / Soundcloud / Spotify

 

 

Edited by cjshaitan
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Oh don't dig this back up please, it was done to death and I thought it was finally put to rest. We all know it means something to some and nothing to others, we don't need some big debit while you try promoting your Youtube. Can't we just all agree some people have different outlooks on this? I couldn't give a crap about my ranking but doesn't mean I'm going to shit all over it because it's someone's goal to be #1. It's all about being civil and just respect the fact people have different opinions, not act like children and throw a tantrum when no one agrees with you. @Spaz Doesn't need any more attention on this matter either, he made he's opinion known and that's it, this isn't a big revelation we are having as a community.

 

 

Why does he need to come back exactly? We already have one taking pictures of themselves with a high trophy number, we don't need a second.

I agree with this. I do care about my ranking but I don't have a need to emphasize it. It's my own personal goal but that's it. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Why does he need to come back exactly?


Because it would be better for this site and for the leaderboard. If he's listed everywhere, but not on this page, it could be a negative impact on PSNP, the site we all love.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Oh don't dig this back up please, it was done to death and I thought it was finally put to rest. We all know it means something to some and nothing to others, we don't need some big debit while you try promoting your Youtube. Can't we just all agree some people have different outlooks on this? I couldn't give a crap about my ranking but doesn't mean I'm going to shit all over it because it's someone's goal to be #1. It's all about being civil and just respect the fact people have different opinions, not act like children and throw a tantrum when no one agrees with you. @Spaz Doesn't need any more attention on this matter either, he made he's opinion known and that's it, this isn't a big revelation we are having as a community.

 

 

Why does he need to come back exactly? We already have one taking pictures of themselves with a high trophy number, we don't need a second.

 

I can only put up our thoughts, I respect yours. If you do listen to ours and wish to offer an informed opinion by all means please do. Until that time carry on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:


Because it would be better for this site and for the leaderboard. If he's listed everywhere, but not on this page, it could be a negative impact on PSNP, the site we all love.

PSNProfiles didn't delete him from the leaderboard he was the one deleting himself, he was only flagged for Twisted Metal, witch he could dispute if he wanted and get the flag lifted after that (because there wasn't much proof what he exactly cheated, only his stats where suspicious witch he had 4 hour stats from his MP playthrough.) So the flag was wrong. Than he said why Hakoom gets a special treatment and he deleted himself. If he wants he can come back any time. So there is no issue really.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

PSNProfiles didn't delete him from the leaderboard he was the one deleting himself, he was only flagged for Twisted Metal, witch he could dispute if he wanted and get the flag lifted after that (because there wasn't much proof what he exactly cheated, only his stats where suspicious witch he had 4 hour stats from his MP playthrough.) So the flag was wrong. Than he said why Hakoom gets a special treatment and he deleted himself. If he wants he can come back any time. So there is no issue really.


Yeah, I know. This is why I wrote: "Roughdawg, please come back" and not "PSNP, please put him back on the leaderboards".

In my opinion PSNP is the best trophy tracking site out there and it just sucks that PSNP of all sites has a "broken" leaderboard.

Some people could get it wrong and they may think the site is corrupt or something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I agree with the guy on your YT page.  Interview regular people :P

 

Edited by B1rvine
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.