Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hell_AleX92

Hell_AleX92's Dispute

20 posts in this topic

Hell_AleX92

FIFA 09
Earned all unobtainable trophies before server shutdown. if you like please also flag the Users called: dany204, politicadeprivac, lordhmo as they got the trophy way beyond me.

Batman: Arkham City
Using an old Save file is no reason to be flagged. Many game guides are offering this type of gameplay "earning" a or several trophies. (steins;gate for example)

They don't let you use old save files here and I've never seen an exception for that so you might as well hide that one. Don't know FIFA but it comes up a lot so I'm sure others will have plenty to say on that one, love how you throw others under the bus though, classy.

Posted (edited)

for fifa I exactly know which trophy they point at. so this is a step I must take. you can't flag a user in a game where others got the exact same trophy 2 years later and got no flag. that's totally fucked up.

and if using your very own save files is against the rules - half of the leaderboards have to be flagged for VNs.

Edited by Hell_AleX92

Posted (edited)

if your fifa 09 online trophy was earned before the shutdown date you would be safe. the one you're showing is beyond the date this was obtainable. even if you used a USB drive to backup your system it would show the date you previously earned. its a common game to be flagged in due to downloaded saves.

the other issue is batman: arkham city. how did you pop your medals so fast. even under normal circumstances it shouldn't be popping within a few minutes from 24 to 48. used a bad save alright. downloaded saves are a common issue for this game it's likely staying flagged.

as for the remaining users who have the plat that is out of reach, they'll be taken care of in time, i laugh when you have to hide your arkham game.

Edited by kingdrake2

4 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

if your fifa 09 online trophy was earned before the shutdown date you would be safe. the one you're showing is beyond the date this was obtainable. even if you used a USB drive to backup your system it would show the date you previously earned. its a common game to be flagged in due to downloaded saves.

the other issue is batman: arkham city. how did you pop your medals so fast. even under normal circumstances it shouldn't be popping within a few minutes from 24 to 48. used a bad save alright. downloaded saves are a common issue for this game it's likely staying flagged.

i can see where this goes. proof me of using downloaded saves. oh you can't? to bad. so let me tell you this: I already told you that I used my own (for you: M Y. O W N.) saves. you know that you can play a game one time, backup your save in the cloud/usb, delete your profile, re-add it and start fresh with your old saves? no? now you do.

for fifa 09: I made my point clear.

The issue is that it is impossible to prove it is your own and that's why they don't make exceptions. Believe me, everyone here knows that shit.

28 minutes ago, Hell_AleX92 said:

and if using your very own save files is against the rules - half of the leaderboards have to be flagged for VNs.

Of course it's okay to use your own save file. But it's not okay to create impossible timestamps with your own save file by not syncing the earned trophies before.

@BigBossImBeamer sagst du so einfach. ich wollte damals ein cleanes profil haben mit entsprechend gutem score. aber dann kommen solche leute und beschuldigen einen des cheatens. ich hasse sowas ._.

@Willreaper41 I know what you mean.. some people are just ignorant fools which want to feel good when punishing others for things they can not believe or even accomplish.

i don't give a damn about trophies (can't buy me anything) but I want justice. to quote Tenacious D - "and if you f*ck with me, then I shall f*ck you too."

29 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

if your fifa 09 online trophy was earned before the shutdown date you would be safe.

With all due respect and no hard feelings please ;) : in every dispute, I am always surprised how trustful you are and how much disappointed you are also after recognizing that the User was actually cheating.

I cannot check now (on the phone), but remember: Editing Timestamps - that's the key...

Will come back to this one.

@Hell_AleX92 Das ist ja kein vorsätzliches Cheaten, aber trotzdem gegen die Regeln, da in diesem Fall dein eigener Speicherstand nicht von fremden zu unterscheiden ist.

Was meinst du mit cleanes Profil? Du hättest doch die Trophäen trotzdem vorher synchronisieren können.

Posted (edited)

please don't insult the users, it doesn't go nowhere for all of us. and it certainly doesn't help this dispute.

Edited by kingdrake2

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Hell_AleX92 Das ist ja kein vorsätzliches Cheaten, aber trotzdem gegen die Regeln, da in diesem Fall dein eigener Speicherstand nicht von fremden zu unterscheiden ist.

Was meinst du mit cleanes Profil? Du hättest doch die Trophäen trotzdem vorher synchronisieren können.

na wenn ich es vorher synchronisiere ist es ja kein cleanes profil mehr. damit meine ich die beste für mich mögliche erreichbare zeit. und so wie es aussieht ist das wohl ein doen im auge anderer die so etwas eben nicht können/möchten :3

39 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

[...]

as for the remaining users who have the plat that is out of reach, they'll be taken care of in time, i laugh when you have to hide your arkham game.

3 times edited - your "laugh" is my "insult" (let's call it fact).

Edited by Hell_AleX92

1 minute ago, Hell_AleX92 said:

na wenn ich es vorher synchronisiere ist es ja kein cleanes profil mehr. damit meine ich die beste für mich mögliche erreichbare zeit. und so wie es aussieht ist das wohl ein doen im auge anderer die so etwas eben nicht können/möchten :3

Schreib mal den genauen Grund für den Flag und am besten auf englisch. So kann dir am besten geholfen werden.

Posted (edited)

On your ICO trophy list you have the 'Split the Watermelon' trophy unlocked before even completing the game for the first time, this trophy can only be unlocked on the second playthrough at the earliest.
You also have Castle Guide (beat game in 2 hours) and Express Journey (beat game in 4 hours) unlocked an hour before completing the game.

Edited by Martain2

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

You have so many hacked PSV games - lol, no need to dispute anything here. You will be out of LB.

Examples?

Putty Squad in seconds (autopopping),

Man's room Mayhem - same shit.

Minecraft.

Please, just... Don't.

No need to dispute anything here. Bye.

so what? i admit they are cheated. but i want to change things here a little. you can not just flag people for a reason you can not proof. and like i said. i don't care about trophies or leaderboards. it's about something like human rights f*cked in the internet behind a keyboard without any facts.

Just now, Hell_AleX92 said:

that's fine with me :3

Alright, then this dispute is over.