Easy? Hard? Or Just Grindy?

Jinxcendant-XIII

Hi, just wanted to know if this game is easy or hard or just grindy to get Platinum, what worries me going for this is that no one has the EU Platinum legit yet,

so that just makes me think automatically that it's hard or people just couldn't be bothered to finish it because they weren't enjoying it, there is also no guides whatsoever so I'm a bit put off by this because if I get stuck I can't look it up and get solutions 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

• 10 months later...

This game was sort of weird in the fact that like half of the very difficult trophies wouldn't pop originally. I had to email the devs 9 months after the game came out to talk about the issues. Luckily, they were really friendly and did push a patch that made it possible to get the plat, but it required me to replay the game again to get the platinum. As a result, no one platted the game at launch or even near launch, and it took a long time before I had motivation to play the game again to get the missing trophies. 

The plat itself is pretty easy imo, but the game isn't exactly the most exciting as a lot of it is waiting for your elements to move across the screen. 

• 4 months later...
On 25/01/2020 at 0:18 AM, bladesoframen said:

This game was sort of weird in the fact that like half of the very difficult trophies wouldn't pop originally. I had to email the devs 9 months after the game came out to talk about the issues. Luckily, they were really friendly and did push a patch that made it possible to get the plat, but it required me to replay the game again to get the platinum. As a result, no one platted the game at launch or even near launch, and it took a long time before I had motivation to play the game again to get the missing trophies. 

The plat itself is pretty easy imo, but the game isn't exactly the most exciting as a lot of it is waiting for your elements to move across the screen. 

How much time would you say the game takes to platinum? Also the difficult between 1 and 10?

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 5:03 PM, maiathewinners said:

How much time would you say the game takes to platinum? Also the difficult between 1 and 10?

It has been ages since I've done it, but I would say if you know how to play the game, most missions take 5min or less, so that is 2.5 hrs. The mastery missions are a little luck based, but I would give that 5hrs (including the time waiting around for the hibernate glitch to work). The multiplayer takes 2-3 min a match, so that is like 4 hrs. So let's say 12 hrs with no gltiches and know what you're doing. 15 hrs is probably more realistic.