nudoetcrudo

Ending trophies

7 posts in this topic

I have read that there are 4 trophies, one for each ending.

Do I need 4 playthroughs? What does it happen after the ending? Is the game reloaded to before a "point of no return"?

Or can I make save backups before the point of no return and then load them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess you can make back up saves, but the question is regarding the kill all Bosses trophy.. if this will Count if you load the back up save, because there are different Bosses for different endings 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ive not got the game, but I keep seeing all these topics asking about endings, weapons etc

 

Surely someone with a official guide has provided this information by now. Thing with trophy sites, people who come here dont tend to buy guides.

 

May be best enquiring for answers on all this stuff on reddit or gamefaqs, u may have more luck.

 

Although ive not got this, ive bought guides for previous From games, and although they get things wrong (just like unofficial guide writers), official guides are always the best sources of information at release....

 

Surely someone here has got one.....the official guide will have all this info

Edited by optimusmart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inuty said:

I guess you can make back up saves, but the question is regarding the kill all Bosses trophy.. if this will Count if you load the back up save, because there are different Bosses for different endings 

 

Right, I have seen also the other topic and the questions are indeed related.

 

43 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Ive not got the game, but I keep seeing all these topics asking about endings, weapons etc

 

Surely someone with a official guide has provided this information by now. Thing with trophy sites, people who come here dont tend to buy guides.

 

May be best enquiring for answers on all this stuff on reddit or gamefaqs, u may have more luck.

 

Although ive not got this, ive bought guides for previous From games, and although they get things wrong (just like unofficial guide writers), official guides are always the best sources of information at release....

 

Surely someone here has got one.....the official guide will have all this info

 

Yeah, but I didn't want to spoil too much reading guides or other answers. I may look on Gamefaqs when I'll think I am close to the ending.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

 

Right, I have seen also the other topic and the questions are indeed related.

 

 

Yeah, but I didn't want to spoil too much reading guides or other answers. I may look on Gamefaqs when I'll think I am close to the ending.

 

Ahh, got ya bud, understandable.

 

I would have probably bought the giude if I was getting it, but I seemed to have changed my mind right at the last minute, not like me as I have done all the other From games.

 

Maybe the info will be here once you get to that point, fingers crossed ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, nudoetcrudo said:

I have read that there are 4 trophies, one for each ending.

Do I need 4 playthroughs? What does it happen after the ending? Is the game reloaded to before a "point of no return"?

Or can I make save backups before the point of no return and then load them?

 

There are or is a point in game when you should cloud save/ extern save. you probably need to finish until NG++ cause the other Gold trophy for all bosses defeated. 

 

I just finished my first PT and you get a Message afterwards. You can either Start your next PT immediately or return to the World and do other stuff first. You can always Start the next PT from the "Bonfire" in the starting area. You dont need to beat the endboss again.

 

 

EDIT: It seems some areas cannot be visited again during endgame. Though Not entirely sure yet. 

Edited by Mori
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mori said:

 

There are or is a point in game when you should cloud save/ extern save. you probably need to finish until NG++ cause the other Gold trophy for all bosses defeated. 

 

I just finished my first PT and you get a Message afterwards. You can either Start your next PT immediately or return to the World and do other stuff first. You can always Start the next PT from the "Bonfire" in the starting area. You dont need to beat the endboss again.

 

 

EDIT: It seems some areas cannot be visited again during endgame. Though Not entirely sure yet. 

 

Great, that's good info, thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.