A friend in need 100% working guide

2 hours ago, KondeBra said:

Hey everyone, I found in a guide that you can use the Reviver Hive on yourself when someone used a call for help. Accept a call for help with a equipped reviver hive, throw a grenade and kill yourself. You would automatically revive.

It didn't work in my first try, but I tried again for a second time and it just worked.

Give a shoot.

Thanks a lot for the tip!

I took me about 8 or 9 tries, but all of the sudden the trophy popped. :)

I think I found the solution to this trophy (and how it is intended to be). The revive method didn't work, nor joining the call. This is how it popped up for me:

- made a PSN party with a (clan) friend => not in-game party!

- he died and called for help

- I got a signal (you can put you incoming calls on 'friend and clan only'

- but strangely he didn't show on the map (no icon nothing), so I used the matchmaking option for SHD calls in the tab

- I automatically (and instantly) got connected to the game session of my friend, found him lying on the ground, revived him and seconds late the trophy popped

This will work with a clan friend but I am pretty sure it will also work with a friend from your friends list

This was my last trophy so glad it is over!

• Like 2

This was weird, but someone was looking for help so I responded.  He was not downed but free roaming.  We did a few control points and maybe a territory control, and eventually he was hurt and had to be revived.  I revived with square and maybe 30 seconds later trophy popped.  Should the trophy read...respond to call for help...and eventually when the player needs to be revived do it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was the second trophy i got in the game.

Didnt even know it was this difficult. 

I just answered a call for backup. When i got into the guy's game, he was alive and shooting enemies. So i just helped him along. After a while, he got down, so i revived him and got the trophy. 

• 3 weeks later...