Mr_Pound_of_Life

A friend in need 100% working guide

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, KondeBra said:

Hey everyone, I found in a guide that you can use the Reviver Hive on yourself when someone used a call for help. Accept a call for help with a equipped reviver hive, throw a grenade and kill yourself. You would automatically revive.

It didn't work in my first try, but I tried again for a second time and it just worked.

Give a shoot.

Thanks a lot for the tip!

I took me about 8 or 9 tries, but all of the sudden the trophy popped. :)

I think I found the solution to this trophy (and how it is intended to be). The revive method didn't work, nor joining the call. This is how it popped up for me:

- made a PSN party with a (clan) friend => not in-game party!

- he died and called for help

- I got a signal (you can put you incoming calls on 'friend and clan only'

- but strangely he didn't show on the map (no icon nothing), so I used the matchmaking option for SHD calls in the tab

- I automatically (and instantly) got connected to the game session of my friend, found him lying on the ground, revived him and seconds late the trophy popped

This will work with a clan friend but I am pretty sure it will also work with a friend from your friends list

This was my last trophy so glad it is over!

This was weird, but someone was looking for help so I responded.  He was not downed but free roaming.  We did a few control points and maybe a territory control, and eventually he was hurt and had to be revived.  I revived with square and maybe 30 seconds later trophy popped.  Should the trophy read...respond to call for help...and eventually when the player needs to be revived do it?

Can confirm this works by answering someone's call, dropping the reviver hive and throwing a grenade on yourself. I tried the normal method of reviving someone else and it didn't work multiple times, tried the hive method once and it popped.

This was the second trophy i got in the game.

Didnt even know it was this difficult. 

I just answered a call for backup. When i got into the guy's game, he was alive and shooting enemies. So i just helped him along. After a while, he got down, so i revived him and got the trophy. 

So how is the situation with this trophy? I heard they didnt patch it and made harder to acquire even with workaround methods.