1 - Saw 

2 - Saw 2 

3 - Jigsaw 

4- Saw 3 

5 - Saw 6 

6 - Saw 7 

7 - Saw 5 

8 - Saw 4 

Saw 1-3 are all really good in my opinion and they from there it just goes downhill. Jigsaw was actually pretty decent but doesn't rank above the original three for me. The first film will probably always remain my favorite though. 

Been a while since I've watched them but I remember 1 & 3 being my favourite (probably 1 as the best), 4-6 being my second favourites (I can't remember the difference between them though) then 2 and 7 being the worst. I haven't seen the new one as it doesn't look very good. They're pretty cool movies for a young teen at the time. I thought the killer was pretty interesting and a bit different and I liked the very creative traps/scenarios.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/03/2019 at 11:42 PM, JPageMartin36 said:

8 - Saw1

7 - Saw3D

6 - Saw4

5 - Jigsaw

4 - ,Saw3

3 - Saw6

2 - Saw7

1 - Saw2

Probably you think I'm nuts putting the original last but it looks proper cheap and nasty these days, and the bathtub plug thing still makes zero sense to me (and the two leads are terrible actors).

That’s cool haha, most people I know don’t like the first one.

I just watched all the movies last September and ranked them on a page called moviepilot, here's my ranking:

1. Saw                    7.5 / 10
  2. Saw III                7.0 / 10
  3. Saw II                 7.0 / 10
  4. Saw IV                6.5 / 10
  5. Saw V                 6.0 / 10
  6. Saw VI                5.5 / 10
  7. Saw 3D              3.0 / 10
  8. Jigsaw                2.0 / 10

I think the franchise was good for the first 3 movies. Then it started focusing creatively more on the traps than the story and became slowly but constantly weaker. Last movie was crap. Franchise should be left alone for good. And please never any reboot cause there's only one Tobin Bell. Also played the first game on PS3, it was not a great game but it translated the Saw vibe imo.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

48 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I just watched all the movies last September and ranked them on a page called moviepilot, here's my ranking:

1. Saw                    7.5 / 10
  2. Saw III                7.0 / 10
  3. Saw II                 7.0 / 10
  4. Saw IV                6.5 / 10
  5. Saw V                 6.0 / 10
  6. Saw VI                5.5 / 10
  7. Saw 3D              3.0 / 10
  8. Jigsaw                2.0 / 10

I think the franchise was good for the first 3 movies. Then it started focusing creatively more on the traps than the story and became slowly but constantly weaker. Last movie was crap. Franchise should be left alone for good. And please never any reboot cause there's only one Tobin Bell. Also played the first game on PS3, it was not a great game but it translated the Saw vibe imo.

I'm very happy to have BOTH saw plats on my list?

I dunno if I can rank them all, but Jigsaw is the only one I didn't buy on Blu-ray, so...

This franchise has been my guilty pleasure for so many years. Every October, when a new one came out, I'd watch all the previous ones to keep the story fresh and get all syked up! I haven't watched any of them in a while, though. That's the primary reason I can't rank them.