ABOUT FIRST PLATINUM,I WANT TO ASK

the game is long and requires 3 or 4 playthroughs...
how can somebody do it in 2 days and without a guide even

could be some sort of save manipulation where it can make the person unkillable and have max items and skills so he can just rush the game

Edited by Hakoom

9 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

the game is long and requires 3 or 4 playthroughs...

I don't think so. I've seen the requirements for all the endings and you (probably) can just upload your save file to cloud/stick and just do all the endings one by one. The same was with Bloodborne - I got all 3 endings within an hour or so.

And the game is out for MUCH longer than 2 days btw. Germany was selling Sekiro on Tuesday, so it's almost a week now, not mentioning that influencers/journalists receive their own copies much earlier than us.

Potentially done with Save Editor, same with the second achiever (and maybe the third now too going by how fast everything at the end of the game is earned ?). There's a few people you can spot now that are earning things very obviously out of order or far sooner than is physically possible. You can skip around a bit in the game but not that much, there's stuff that is hard locked behind specific boss progression and as rewards from bosses. 

20 minutes ago, NarcissusBaz said:

I don't think so. I've seen the requirements for all the endings and you (probably) can just upload your save file to cloud/stick and just do all the endings one by one. The same was with Bloodborne - I got all 3 endings within an hour or so.

And the game is out for MUCH longer than 2 days btw. Germany was selling Sekiro on Tuesday, so it's almost a week now, not mentioning that influencers/journalists receive their own copies much earlier than us.

3 playthroughs are potentially needed, as 3 of the endings have different bosses and each give a different skill. So if those do actually count for the all skills/all bosses trophy you'd potentially have to do them on one save without reverting, requiring three full playthroughs with a different ending each time. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NarcissusBaz said:

it depends where you upload your saves because you need to take different paths..

and without a guide or anything showing you this its impossible to do this on your 1st try

yes the game is out for a week but the guy platted it in 2 days ( his time)

^

Gage summed it up better :)

Edited by Hakoom

For everybody doubting and thinking he cheated or calling BS.

I have been watching Elajjaz on twitch this weekend, who beated the game 4 times in 2 days.

Getting all endings one by one, he even beat NG+ on the extra hard mode in that time.

And as we speek, he is already doing speed runs of the game. Its not becous you cant do it, that somebody else cant do it.

Gratz to the guys Plat!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I have been watching Elajjaz on twitch this weekend, who beated the game 4 times in 2 days.

Getting all endings one by one, he even beat NG+ on the extra hard mode in that time.

And as we speek, he is already doing speed runs of the game. Its not becous you cant do it, that somebody else cant do it.

Gratz to the guys Plat!

It's DmC V all over again. Many people on this page don't seem to realize no matter how many trophies they have, there are much better players than them in the world.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

If you suspect cheating, go ahead and report.  I do know what to look for with this game already.

I got a notification, that you quoted me. Maybe hold on with the edit next time, so I at least have a chance to read it. This site needs edit history like Facebook has.

Edited by BloodyRutz

30 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Gratz to the guys Plat!

19 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Well... All four of the current platinum earners are cheaters, at least in the general sense. I'll deal with them in due time.

It's not complaining about it being too hard or just racisting about someone else doing it quickly like DMC5 turned in to, it's that from how the trophies currently appear and the order of the requirements you can't earn the plat in the way or as fast as any of the current 4 achievers have earned it. 

The newest visible achiever as of this post is very obviously cheated, I've reported that.

One of the achievers earns all skills right after the point I'm at in the game, and unless they've found some amazing farming strategy I think it'd be physically impossible to get enough XP for skills that fast, even assuming you don't need the ending required skills for that trophy. 

One of them does all the endings in a row as if they were set up and save scummed, which if the thinking is correct that you can't save scum them then that isn't legit.

One appears to save scum two of them which if the thinking is correct that you can't then that also doesn't work.

{See below}

I was sure from the start DMC5 was fine because that's all skill requirement, but all current achievers for Sekiro appear to have everything either two fast or out of possible order. 

It'd be great to have confirmation on whether it were actually possible to save scum and you didn't need to finish NG++ for all three endings on one save, just so that information is correctly out there. 

Edited by Gage

2 hours ago, Gage said:

Potentially done with Save Editor, same with the second achiever (and maybe the third now too going by how fast everything at the end of the game is earned 1f643.png). There's a few people you can spot now that are earning things very obviously out of order or far sooner than is physically possible. You can skip around a bit in the game but not that much, there's stuff that is hard locked behind specific boss progression and as rewards from bosses. 

3 playthroughs are potentially needed, as 3 of the endings have different bosses and each give a different skill. So if those do actually count for the all skills/all bosses trophy you'd potentially have to do them on one save without reverting, requiring three full playthroughs with a different ending each time. 

no,3 of the ending can be done with one playthrough with S/L

only shura ending need another run for all boss

and for skill list,still can be done for 1 playthrough,This is a bit complicated to explain...Because i'm chinese don't know much english to say

BUT i think acquire all skill really need least 3 playthrough, because the last skill point need 76635+2410 exp

7 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

no,3 of the ending can be done with one playthrough with S/L

only shura ending need another run for all boss

and for skill list,still can be done for 1 playthrough,This is a bit complicated to explain...Because i'm chinese don't know much english to say

BUT i think acquire all skill really need least 3 playthrough, because the last skill point need 76635+2410 exp

Appreciate trying with a response, that's good to know the XP requirement. That's pretty high considering where I'm at it's still only about 4k per level

8 minutes ago, Gage said:

Appreciate trying with a response, that's good to know the XP requirement. That's pretty high considering where I'm at it's still only about 4k per level

for third playthrough,the xp can be done with a method

3min=28000+xp

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av47301157

posted here can you see it

and this method can earn more rare materials/

Edited by Sakura_p789cs
  • Like 1

At least two of them looked legit to me. If you carefully plan you playthroughs you should be able to do it in 1 and a half. But you need to get "Shura" ending out of the way first. Just like the man currently listed with platinum.

The only one strange was the first achiever, imo. And now they all gone.

Just now, Akrioz said:

At least two of them looked legit to me. If you carefully plan you playthroughs you should be able to do it in 1 and a half. But you need to get "Shura" ending out of the way first. Just like the man currently listed with platinum.

The only one strange was the first achiever, imo. And now they all gone.

The one still there looks legit to me. He got the Sura ending one day before the other 3 endings wich can be done by the save file reset.

I dont concider that cheating tbh. It has been done in a lot of other games as wel. Bloodborne for example.

But I wonder, can you upgrade all prostetics in only 2 playtroughs (to max)?

I heard you can farm XP for all skills in one playtrough and get the max HP in one or two?

But I dont think you can get the prostetic upgrades in two playtoughs, does anybody know?

21 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

The one still there looks legit to me. He got the Sura ending one day before the other 3 endings wich can be done by the save file reset.

I dont concider that cheating tbh. It has been done in a lot of other games as wel. Bloodborne for example.

But I wonder, can you upgrade all prostetics in only 2 playtroughs (to max)?

I heard you can farm XP for all skills in one playtrough and get the max HP in one or two?

But I dont think you can get the prostetic upgrades in two playtoughs, does anybody know?

i think only one guy(first guy)cheated,other 3 seems no cheat

but,why banned 3...

farm xp in one playthrough need really a lot of time,for max hp i forgot about playthrough(i got that in 2 dunno 1)

prostetic must need 2 playthroughs,because one playthrough give you 6 (don't know how to say it in english)really rare material.THIS trophy need 10.

and shura ending don't give you that material.

29 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

i think only one guy(first guy)cheated,other 3 seems no cheat

but,why banned 3...

farm xp in one playthrough need really a lot of time,for max hp i forgot about playthrough(i got that in 2 dunno 1)

prostetic must need 2 playthroughs,because one playthrough give you 6 (don't know how to say it in english)really rare material.THIS trophy need 10.

and shura ending don't give you that material.

Thx! I understand what you mean. So basicly you could get everything done in NG+

Get all posible Lapas Lazuni in NG and get the Shura ending.

In NG+ get all Lapas again + farm XP for skills and get max HP.

For the 3 remaining endings you could backup a save file and get them one by one.

If you did not max out something by now, you can continue into NG++ to get some more XP if needed, or some extra Lapas lazuni.

Does this sound about right?