ABOUT FIRST PLATINUM,I WANT TO ASK

2 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Get all posible Lapas Lazuni in NG and get the Shura ending.

In NG+ get all Lapas again + farm XP for skills and get max HP.

It should be better the other way around. You get 3 endings (via saves) and 6 lapis first(actually fextralife says that they are farmable, but very rare) on NG. On NG+ you save before geting the Shura and then proceed to recover the remaining lapis lazuli. That is because they are very late game upgrade materials.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

It should be better the other way around. You get 3 endings (via saves) and 6 lapis first(actually fextralife says that they are farmable, but very rare) on NG. On NG+ you save before geting the Shura and then proceed to recover the remaining lapis lazuli. That is because they are very late game upgrade materials.

I think I get it.

You save before Shura ending, so you can get complete the ending and get the all bosses done.

Afterwards you put the save file back to get the remaining Lapis Lazuli and upgrade your Tools to max right?

22 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Thx! I understand what you mean. So basicly you could get everything done in NG+

Get all posible Lapas Lazuni in NG and get the Shura ending.

In NG+ get all Lapas again + farm XP for skills and get max HP.

For the 3 remaining endings you could backup a save file and get them one by one.

If you did not max out something by now, you can continue into NG++ to get some more XP if needed, or some extra Lapas lazuni.

Does this sound about right?

yes!but shura ending can't get any lapas,i tried:/

one full playthrough=3 from boss(different boss don't know how to call) 2 from...like exchange merchant and last one fron poison the fish and exchange

these six only got after kill the owl(daddy)

hope you can understand...

1 minute ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

yes!but shura ending can't get any lapas,i tried:/

one full playthrough=3 from boss(different boss don't know how to call) 2 from...like exchange merchant and last one fron poison the fish and exchange

these six only got after kill the owl(daddy)

hope you can understand...

Yes I understand, @Akrioz  his idea should work for completing everything in two playtroughs.

For myself, I personaly think I will do it this way:

Phase 1: Do a normal NG run of the game and get all 6 Lapis Lazuli. Then go for the first ending. (one of three)

Phase 2: Start NG+ and make your way to the Shura ending. Before finishing this ending, make a backup save. Now finish the Shura ending. (all bosses trophy unlocked)

Phase 3: Put back the backup save file. Now instead of doing the Shura ending, continue the game like Phase 1. Get all 6 Lapis lazuli and finish a new ending. (two of three)

Phase 4: Eighter go to NG++ to get the last ending here or just start a clean NG run for the 4the and final ending. (three of three)

Optional: Make a second backup save file at the end of phase 3 en get the last two endings there or make a backup save file in Phase1 and get 3 endings there.

Personaly I will go for the extra playtroughs so I dont have to "cheat" that much. I will love the game anyway and will like to finish it more than once anyway.

I just dont want to go trought the game up unitl NG+++ or something.

Edited by Bunkerbudy
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

For myself, I personaly think I will do it this way:

Phase 1: Do a normal NG run of the game and get all 6 Lapis Lazuli. Then go for the first ending. (one of three)

Phase 2: Start NG+ and make your way to the Shura ending. Before finishing this ending, make a backup save. Now finish the Shura ending. (all bosses trophy unlocked)

Phase 3: Put back the backup save file. Now instead of doing the Shura ending, continue the game like Phase 1. Get all 6 Lapis lazuli and finish a new ending. (two of three)

Phase 4: Eighter go to NG++ to get the last ending here or just start a clean NG run for the 4the and final ending. (three of three)

Optional: Make a second backup save file at the end of phase 3 en get the last two endings there or make a backup save file in Phase1 and get 3 endings there.

Personaly I will go for the extra playtroughs so I dont have to "cheat" that much. I will love the game anyway and will like to finish it more than once anyway.

I just dont want to go trought the game up unitl NG+++ or something.

nice strategy!

4 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

nice strategy!

Thx!

For people strugeling with NG+ for example, they can also quit once they upgraded all tools and get all skills in NG+ (after the backup file reset)

Once you got the all bosses, all tool upgrades and all skills done. You can basicly just quit and get the last two endings in a clean NG as wel.

For some people this will be more easy i guess.

4 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

It's DmC V all over again. Many people on this page don't seem to realize no matter how many trophies they have, there are much better players than them in the world.

as soon as the dmc 5 hack save was available online the plat counter jumped from 5 to 100 in few days..

there are many skillfull people  out there even better than many of us but that doesnt mean ppl dont use hacks to complete hard games

and i have seen many of them here bragging about some hard plats when i know for a fact it was hacked by someone i even know lol.. i just giggle from the inside

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

as soon as the dmc 5 hack save was available online the plat counter jumped from 5 to 100 in few days..

there are many skillfull people  out there even better than many of us but that doesnt mean ppl dont use hacks to complete hard games

and i have seen many of them here bragging about some hard plats when i know for a fact it was hacked by someone i even know lol.. i just giggle from the inside

Oh, that's why so many people have the Platinum now. I thought that somebody came up with some new strategy or something like that. I haven't played the game yet, I'm planning to after finishing Sekiro.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BloodyRutz said:

Oh, that's why so many people have the Platinum now. I thought that somebody came up with some new strategy or something like that. I haven't played the game yet, I'm planning to after finishing Sekiro.

yes its just a surprise it got platted that fast and in less than a week of release

i totaly understand there are skill full sick bastards out there who can even platinum darksouls using a GT wheel BUT... you cant obtain this sort of skills unless you have trained for over 1000 hours in the game and not the 1st week lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Damn... what's with all the Hong Kong players cheating like madmans... most of them are obvious but some of them will be able to make it look legit. Leaderboards for this game are basically fucked now.

no idea how can they sync in psnp,in our chinese trophy website http://psnine.com/psngame/15587/rank

only one day,10+ platinum...

i only banned first guy because its hacking too intuitive

for others,i only know a few of them was true

still i don't know the first guy cheated or not

Sorry,Because i'm chinese too...

What they did made us look disgraceful?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Elajjaz on twitch completed the game in 1 hour and 38 minutes yesterday. Your point being? :P

Speedrun of just the story done by someone who's been playing the game for 5 straight days != first go completion time of the platinum. 

Just now, Gage said:

Speedrun of just the story done by someone who's been playing the game for 5 straight days != first go completion time of the platinum.

True, it did take hem 2,5 days to get all 4 endings (one on the extra hard mode in NG+). None of them using save game backups.

I do believe some of the platinum owners did it legit (or at least it is posible)

Just now, Bunkerbudy said:

True, it did take hem 2,5 days to get all 4 endings (one on the extra hard mode in NG+). None of them using save game backups.

I do believe some of the platinum owners did it legit (or at least it is posible)

I think a fair number are legit now, not really worth going over that much at this point other than stuff that's incredibly obviously out of order at the start. 

Few initial ones were obviously cheated, most of them now are fine. 

1 More Skill Point and I will join the club of the few people who got the plat legit. Congrats to the other 10 people in the world as well.

Even people who made it look legit are mostly cheaters. Yeah right, you can't defeat Lady Butterfly for hours and suddenly you started to first try all bosses? Yeah right... invincibility enabled....

Too bad this cheating bullshit killed this plat. Would have been a nice one to have, but now it is a joke.

I got the plat yesterday and my Shura Ending run on NG++ took less than 2 hours.

I think those who did it legit in 2-3 days, played it on an alt first, had a guide next to them or at least did some preparation. You really need to know what you are doing on your first PT, knowing where every item is that is needed for trophies etc. Also if you die a lot on your first PT you eventually have to grind a lot of XP for all skills. I needed around 40 levels at the end of my second playthrough and the grind took me around 6-8 hours.

So, 1 1/2 Playthroughs while knowing what you need to do, I think its possible to achieve such short plat times.

Edited by Mori

1 hour ago, vgor1988 said:

Can anyone confirm if the combat art you get by beating the final boss for the Shura ending is required for the all skills trophy or not?

It isnt, but I also didnt know that you get a combat art. Shura Ending was the last trophy I did, I got all skills trophy before that.

1 minute ago, Mori said:

It isnt, but I also didnt know that you get a combat art. Shura Ending was the last trophy I did, I got all skills trophy before that.

Thanks for confirming, saves me the NG++ playthrough. Where did you farm exp for the skill points?