Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn Trophies

Angel

Here are the trophies for episode Ardyn that are currently showing up on the PSN servers

• Fallen Savior - Inflicted Royal Retribution 10 times - Bronze
  • The Pyreburner's Keeper - Used Ifrit's technique 10 times - Bronze
  • King of the Daemons - Daemonfied 100 enemies - Bronze
  • The Nightmare Ends - Completed Episode Ardyn on Normal - Bronze
  • Mastering the Darkness - Unlocked all of Ardyn's abilities - Silver
  • Insomnia Insurgence - Took over all sectors of Insomnia - Bronze
  • Return of the Founder King - Earned the top ranking in Episode Ardyn - Gold

They seem pretty straightforward and the gold trophy is probably point system related like previous DLCs.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's a shame they canned the other episodes in favor of MP.

It's also a shame they canned the MP in the base game for standalone MP.... ;P

Still not sure I'll even bother to play the game since it'll forever be unfinished. I have considered playing the derp (mobile) version though. *shrug* Or maybe I'll just leave my experience of XV at that free 2D game. It was pretty neat.

4 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

unless you use the downgrade method. 

Therefore it's not impossible and there is no reason to have it sitting forever unfinished unless you simply can't be fucked to do it, but that's on the person, not on the game.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Therefore it's not impossible and there is no reason to have it sitting forever unfinished unless you simply can't be fucked to do it, but that's on the person, not on the game.

Fair enough ? Though I have to say I'm happy that I didn't have to resort to such methods. I guess there's always a first time. 

2 hours ago, Angel said:

Here are the trophies for episode Ardyn that are currently showing up on the PSN servers

• Fallen Savior - Inflicted Royal Retribution 10 times - Bronze
  • The Pyreburner's Keeper - Used Ifrit's technique 10 times - Bronze
  • King of the Daemons - Daemonfied 100 enemies - Bronze
  • The Nightmare Ends - Completed Episode Ardyn on Normal - Bronze
  • Mastering the Darkness - Unlocked all of Ardyn's abilities - Silver
  • Insomnia Insurgence - Took over all sectors of Insomnia - Bronze
  • Return of the Founder King - Earned the top ranking in Episode Ardyn - Gold

The list looks pretty straightforward.. Normal playthrough unlocking everything on the way, plus the additional challenge that we know from the other character DLCs... It cannot be worse than the Snowmobile-Trials... ?

Edited by Arcesus7

Just now, TheYuriG said:

From what I've followed, people had plenty of time to do it. There are even some crazy people like @EdinhoN that did it over all the possible stacks back to back in the gap announcement-shutdown.

Absolutely. I was one of those people. As soon as I heard that the servers were closing, I bought and completed Comrades. They announced the shutdown months in advance, and completing the MP takes roughly 25 hours. 

But doing all the stacks.. ?  That's a discussion for another place.. Not because of stacking, but because even though FF used to be my favorite series, I'm not a fan of what direction they've taken with this entry... 

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

What do you mean?

Pretty sure what was meant by this is not related to the trophy list. When XV launched, the game itself was very hollow and unpolished, lacking much substance in terms of story or even stuff to do. It is still unfinished from this standpoint, even in its current state, albeit a lot better than it was at launch. 

On topic, I wonder if this will be one of the easier episodes or not.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Pretty sure what was meant by this is not related to the trophy list. When XV launched, the game itself was very hollow and unpolished, lacking much substance in terms of story or even stuff to do. It is still unfinished from this standpoint, even in its current state, albeit a lot better than it was at launch. 

On topic, I wonder if this will be one of the easier episodes or not.

Exactly what I meant. I was waiting for them to finally finish it all (hopefully) release an actual complete edition and then buy it and play it.. but nope. They canned planned DLC and shut off the MP for the base game for literally no reason just to sell it separately. So now it will always be an incomplete experience to what was planned and what was there at one point (MP).

And it's a wrap! So happy it's finally over. 

Got the Trophy with all A+ aside from total and strategies, those were A.  Final score was 1.4 million.

Just crank it to easy, use boosters (attack, defence, etc), SMASH everything and also chain the bonuses and get A+ per sector.  

?

This is in my opinion easily the worst of the character episodes. 1 hour of cinematics, 1 hour of poor gameplay, 10€... What a joke. Cannot wait for the moment I get the last 3 trophies (I didn't manage to get enough demonifications or unlock all abilities during my Normal playthrough even though I controlled 7/7 sectors.. wtf?) and can finally delete this game from my harddrive. 

42 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

This is in my opinion easily the worst of the character episodes. 1 hour of cinematics, 1 hour of poor gameplay, 10€... What a joke. Cannot wait for the moment I get the last 3 trophies (I didn't manage to get enough demonifications or unlock all abilities during my Normal playthrough even though I controlled 7/7 sectors.. wtf?) and can finally delete this game from my harddrive. 

Isn't there trophies in Final Fantasy XV that are already unobtainable?