Angel

Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn Trophies

28 posts in this topic

Here are the trophies for episode Ardyn that are currently showing up on the PSN servers

 

  • Fallen Savior - Inflicted Royal Retribution 10 times - Bronze
  • The Pyreburner's Keeper - Used Ifrit's technique 10 times - Bronze
  • King of the Daemons - Daemonfied 100 enemies - Bronze
  • The Nightmare Ends - Completed Episode Ardyn on Normal - Bronze
  • Mastering the Darkness - Unlocked all of Ardyn's abilities - Silver
  • Insomnia Insurgence - Took over all sectors of Insomnia - Bronze
  • Return of the Founder King - Earned the top ranking in Episode Ardyn - Gold

 

They seem pretty straightforward and the gold trophy is probably point system related like previous DLCs.  

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame they canned the other episodes in favor of MP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's a shame they canned the other episodes in favor of MP.

It's also a shame they canned the MP in the base game for standalone MP.... ;P

Still not sure I'll even bother to play the game since it'll forever be unfinished. I have considered playing the derp (mobile) version though. *shrug* Or maybe I'll just leave my experience of XV at that free 2D game. It was pretty neat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

bother to play the game since it'll forever be unfinished.

What do you mean?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

What do you mean?

 

That since they made the MP a standalone it's impossible to 100% FFXV unless you use the downgrade method. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

unless you use the downgrade method. 

Therefore it's not impossible and there is no reason to have it sitting forever unfinished unless you simply can't be fucked to do it, but that's on the person, not on the game.

Edited by TheYuriG
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Therefore it's not impossible and there is no reason to have it sitting forever unfinished unless you simply can't be fucked to do it, but that's on the person, not on the game.

 

Fair enough 🙂 Though I have to say I'm happy that I didn't have to resort to such methods. I guess there's always a first time. 

 

 

2 hours ago, Angel said:

Here are the trophies for episode Ardyn that are currently showing up on the PSN servers

 

  • Fallen Savior - Inflicted Royal Retribution 10 times - Bronze
  • The Pyreburner's Keeper - Used Ifrit's technique 10 times - Bronze
  • King of the Daemons - Daemonfied 100 enemies - Bronze
  • The Nightmare Ends - Completed Episode Ardyn on Normal - Bronze
  • Mastering the Darkness - Unlocked all of Ardyn's abilities - Silver
  • Insomnia Insurgence - Took over all sectors of Insomnia - Bronze
  • Return of the Founder King - Earned the top ranking in Episode Ardyn - Gold

 

The list looks pretty straightforward.. Normal playthrough unlocking everything on the way, plus the additional challenge that we know from the other character DLCs... It cannot be worse than the Snowmobile-Trials... 😜

Edited by Arcesus7
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

I'm happy that I didn't have to resort to such methods.

From what I've followed, people had plenty of time to do it. There are even some crazy people like @EdinhoN that did it over all the possible stacks back to back in the gap announcement-shutdown.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheYuriG said:

From what I've followed, people had plenty of time to do it. There are even some crazy people like @EdinhoN that did it over all the possible stacks back to back in the gap announcement-shutdown.

 

Absolutely. I was one of those people. As soon as I heard that the servers were closing, I bought and completed Comrades. They announced the shutdown months in advance, and completing the MP takes roughly 25 hours. 

 

But doing all the stacks.. 😳  That's a discussion for another place.. Not because of stacking, but because even though FF used to be my favorite series, I'm not a fan of what direction they've taken with this entry... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

What do you mean?

Pretty sure what was meant by this is not related to the trophy list. When XV launched, the game itself was very hollow and unpolished, lacking much substance in terms of story or even stuff to do. It is still unfinished from this standpoint, even in its current state, albeit a lot better than it was at launch. 

 

On topic, I wonder if this will be one of the easier episodes or not.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100%.... one last time and we can finally get that delicious 90+ gb back.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems not hard, hope that CN version could also get the dlc at the same time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

It cannot be worse than the Snowmobile-Trials... 1f61c.png

 Man, I still have nightmares from those :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

It's also a shame they canned the MP in the base game for standalone MP.... ;P

That, too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I guess the royal version won't give me the dlc right?

 

This is entirely new dlc available to purchase for the first time.  Not included in anything prior.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

From what I've followed, people had plenty of time to do it.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11676060

 

And there it is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Pretty sure what was meant by this is not related to the trophy list. When XV launched, the game itself was very hollow and unpolished, lacking much substance in terms of story or even stuff to do. It is still unfinished from this standpoint, even in its current state, albeit a lot better than it was at launch. 

 

On topic, I wonder if this will be one of the easier episodes or not.

Exactly what I meant. I was waiting for them to finally finish it all (hopefully) release an actual complete edition and then buy it and play it.. but nope. They canned planned DLC and shut off the MP for the base game for literally no reason just to sell it separately. So now it will always be an incomplete experience to what was planned and what was there at one point (MP).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dlc's price is almost equivalent to the one of Season pass.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aimeraya said:

This dlc's price is almost equivalent to the one of Season pass.

 

Season Pass was $25. Ardyn DLC is $10.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so over this game. Seriously I regret no purchase more than FFXV. I want to stop playing it, this feels like groundhog day!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it's a wrap! So happy it's finally over. 

 

Got the Trophy with all A+ aside from total and strategies, those were A.  Final score was 1.4 million.

 

Just crank it to easy, use boosters (attack, defence, etc), SMASH everything and also chain the bonuses and get A+ per sector.  

 

🏆

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, seiyuuki said:

 

Season Pass was $25. Ardyn DLC is $10.

Other character DLCs were $5. Ardyn DLC is $15.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is in my opinion easily the worst of the character episodes. 1 hour of cinematics, 1 hour of poor gameplay, 10€... What a joke. Cannot wait for the moment I get the last 3 trophies (I didn't manage to get enough demonifications or unlock all abilities during my Normal playthrough even though I controlled 7/7 sectors.. wtf?) and can finally delete this game from my harddrive. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

This is in my opinion easily the worst of the character episodes. 1 hour of cinematics, 1 hour of poor gameplay, 10€... What a joke. Cannot wait for the moment I get the last 3 trophies (I didn't manage to get enough demonifications or unlock all abilities during my Normal playthrough even though I controlled 7/7 sectors.. wtf?) and can finally delete this game from my harddrive. 

 

Isn't there trophies in Final Fantasy XV that are already unobtainable?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.