iMarek19

i fked up in chapter 6

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I accidently killed emily in chapter 6 and when i tried to replay it(via chapter select) it didnt change anything(emily is still dead in chapter 10). Do i have to complete the game from chapter 6 again to get 'They All live'? If yes im fucked cuz i will have to play it 2 times to get all the trophies ;-;

Edited by iMarek19

yes, you will have too.

Unfortunately the games accepts all different choices only if you play from chapter x to last in one go. I replayed chapter 4 but decided after completing ch. 5 i have to do ch. 5 again and all progress from chapter 4 was gone therefor :(

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, iMarek19 said:

I accidently killed emily in chapter 6 and when i tried to replay it(via chapter select) it didnt change anything(emily is still dead in chapter 10). Do i have to complete the game from chapter 6 again to get 'They All live'? If yes im fucked cuz i will have to play it 2 times to get all the trophies ;-;

Unfortunately you’re going to have to start at Chapter 6 and play from there while trying to prevent her death. It would be a good idea to pick up the collectibles then since you’re having to replay the chapters (if you haven’t found them all already)

Assuming you’ve got to chapter 10 it might be worth double checking if anyone else is dead too

Edited by Hatteii
Spoiler removal

Yeah this takes a couple of playthroughs to get everything, as I am learning.