Best game you've ever played and favorite game?

McJacs2

So i was wondering out of all the games in your respectable collections, what is your ONE favorite and ONE best game you've ever played? They can be the same game but only one game can be chosen.

Best Game: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves

Favorite Game: Batman Arkham: City

Edited by McJacs2

This needed its own thread because there's a difference between the best game and your favorite game.  One's objective, the other subjective.  The best game I've ever played is probably A Link to the Past, but my personal favorite, if I had to pick one, is Tecmo Super Bowl.  I didn't have an SNES growing up, so I don't have an emotional attachment to Link to the Past.  If I had played it 20 years ago, it would probably be my favorite game ever.

Edited by wyansas

This needed its own thread because there's a difference between the best game and your favorite game.  One's objective, the other subjective.  The best game I've ever played is probably A Link to the Past, but my personal favorite, if I had to pick one, is Tecmo Super Bowl.

Thank you for understanding  what i was intending by creating this topic.

• 1 month later...

I will base my decision on how I felt after the first time thru the story

Best game: Dead Space 

Easily one of the best experiences I have had in gaming. From setting, graphics, sound and playing the game at night. Created the perfect atmosphere for a great horror game. twinkle twinkle little star still creeps me the hell out.

Favorite game: Batman Arkham City.

Although some of the side missions where a little disappointing and only point to future game enemies, the story and improved combat system makes me happy. The game stick true to the batman lore of one man being able to take down 100 enemies. And the combat system is perfect for that, giving you the power and ability to take down wave after wave of varied enemies without ever taking damage.