Arcade enthusiest and competitor trophies

cbh114

• 2 weeks later...

I recently did these trophies the other day. 

For competitor, you need to get a boosting partner (there's pretty much no one else playing the PvP I found), go to the arcade menu, select Multiplayer, create a closed lobby. You'll then get a menu to select filters for maps, on the second filter make sure it says Featured. Win 10 matches against your partner on any of the maps that come up and you'll get the trophy. I chose maps with the shortest time limit (e.g 5 minutes). You can replay the same map 10 times for this trophy. 

For enthusiast, you can do it solo or with a partner. When you go to the arcade menu go to the Solo & Coop option and click onto it, on the bottom right is the option to search/filter maps, again make sure to filter to featured maps and then select any of them. Complete 10 and you get the trophy. Don't click replay the same map when you complete it though, either select a new map or go back to arcade menu and re-select the same one if you want to do the same one 10 times. 

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

For competitor (kill opponent x amount of times) look for a map called shovel dodgers.

For the featured map filter for featured then word search for memoir of sanity 

Memoir of sanity is short no combat (there's 1 part but completly optional) and u can just run through and repeat till u get the trophy

On 3/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, c_a_n_u_e_v_e_n said:

I honestly have no clue how to do these and all guides are old does anyone have a updatee verison?

Read my reply on here

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, Keidah said:

I mean title speaks for itself really. Done more than 10.  Followed every rule, trick, whatever to do it. No replays, all featured, etc etc. Trophy just won’t Pop.

Merged your thread with an existing thread discussing the exact same thing. 

41 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Merged your thread with an existing thread discussing the exact same thing. 

Ah I see. Old thread didn’t see it. To be fair, mine was more a bug with it not popping as opposed to not knowing how to do it like OP.