Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IronMaiden666GR

IronMaiden666GR's Dispute

37 posts in this topic

IronMaiden666GR

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Greetings.<br /> I'd like to know more as to why I'm being flagged all of a sudden after almost 8 years since I played the specific game. Your description says "all missions completed without earning the mission related trophy". How so? I never cheated in the game in any way, and I have ALL trophies. <br /> Thank you for your time.

Posted (edited)

want to know why you're flagged? look at wins in your grand prix cup win and win every race in the cup. the number says 7 seconds. earned too quick care to explain how you managed to do everything in that amount of time?

edit: my english isn't very good plus i have a mental disability. completely reasonable.

Edited by kingdrake2

Im honestly very tempted to post the meme with Samuel Jackson saying "English ****. Do you speak it?"

Apparently the trophies you are reffering to are:

1) Win your first Grand Prix Cup

2) Win every race within a Grand Prix Cup

If you actually knew how to speak the language, it clearly says "WIN EVERY RACE" not every "GRAND PRIX CUP". I can't possibly remember exactly the game since it's been 8 years, but if I won all the races during the first Grand Prix Cup, wouldn't that have gotten me both trophies, with very much like 5 seconds apart?

Posted (edited)

I may be missing something but I think everything is ok with his Sonic Sega All Stars racing list, its very possible to get both of the mentioned trophies within seconds as I did that too by winning every race within the very first Grand Prix.

Edited by Saionji

1 minute ago, Saionji said:

I may be missing something but I think everything is ok with his Sonic Sega All Stars racing list, its very possible to get both of the mentioned trophies within seconds as I did that too by winning every race with the very first Grand Prix.

You ain't missing anything. I never cheated in any game. Apparently someone with low level knowledge of the English language got irritated (possibly by the three 6s on my name, dunno), and reported me for two trophies that you will most likely get together anyway. And then I'm losing my time and my mind trying to figure what went wrong and I got flagged.

Honestly 9 years a member of this website, I've seen countless cheaters but you guys should really take the reports more carefully before flagging people.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Sonic-and-Sega-All-Stars-Racing/walkthrough/3

12 Egg-Citing Times!

Description: The crows have invaded Blizzard Castle! Time for Billy to egg-xert his authority.
Track: Blizzard Castle - Rampart Road.
Time: 605 Seconds.
Type: Hit Contest.
Character: Billy Hatcher.
Rankings: Hit lots of crows for the A ranking and even more for the AAA ranking.
Tips: You cannot hit all the crows, so don't bother. Controlling the egg is quite difficult. Try to get as many as you can, but don't fret about each one.

Unlocked: 15 FIESTA FOOD DODGE!

This mission will automatically unlock the "Giant Egg" achievement, unless of course you are awfully skilled at missing every single crow along the way. Hitting just one crow is needed for the achievement, but you will need much more than that to pass the mission.

So I'm being flagged for something that could have happened. I see. Exceptional logic.

Well other than that, the only thing I can think of is that the trophy glitched the first time, so I went back and did it after I passed all the missions. In all my years, I have never cheater and don't intent to. I never bother with moving save files due to the risk of losing my progresses, neither do I use completed save files to get trophies. And since we are talking about this specific game, why would I? 

You flag me then I'm required to find evidence I didn't cheat 8 years ago. I would understand it if you asked for a game I recently completed, but seriously 8 years ago? I should do what now? Start recording everything I play and upload on YouTube?

In all honesty the trophy most likely glitched and didn't pop the first time, hence I repeated the mission to get it after I beat all others, I can't think of anything else. The only thing I know for sure is that I didn't cheat in any way possible. Never even used CFM or manipulated saves. 

Find any evidence at all to suggest that this is a glitch that happens, and bring that back here.  Right now your list isn't possible, and deserves to be flagged.

Honestly, how? I certainly don't have a DeLorean time machine. 

I lost too much time with this already. I'm not gonna hide a whole game trophy list that I did legitimately, so if you wanna keep me flagged and/or ban me go ahead. What you ask of me is impossible given the time that has passed.

@IronMaiden666GR

Somebody (not necessarily someone that posted in this thread) flagged improper/out if order trophies on your game. 

Somebody else approved it.

Instead of approaching this the right way, you lash out and act stuck up. You may not find too many people willing to help if you continue to act like that.

Posted (edited)

I did a quick search, one comment on the trophy guide was all I found that it was later edited that the trophy had popped. I can provide the screenshot but I'm pretty sure you will dismiss that as well. 

My bet? Now one would bitch about this trophy being glitched because they just went back and redone it and it popped. Apparently I did the grave mistake of getting after a tripled-A'd all the missions.

As I said, since I never used anything to cheat, I won't hide it, but since you are in charge and this is indeed your website, you are free to ban/remove/whatever. I can't provide any evidence that you ask of me.

EDIT: @AJ_-_808 As a person, the worst thing that can be done to me is accuse of something I'm innocent of, hence the angry responses. I apologize to anyone that I attacked (if that's the case anyway). But the thing that gets me most is that I can't provide the evidence needed. Was I the only case? Probably not, but since the trophy doesn't stay glitched forever and is quite easy apparently to get, even if someone else didn't get it the first time, they went back and re-done and it popped. Apparently I did it after I got AAA on all missions. Joke's on me. I stay by my words.

Edited by IronMaiden666GR

From a pure logic perspective, it makes pretty much no sense for him to cheat at the game in this way. This game is easy, this game is short, and you think someone cheating on such a non effort game would then take 11 days to complete this game? And why limit himself to this game and more specifically these two trophies in particular, sounds like nonsense too. Add the fact that the vast majority of cheaters do not limit themselves to cheating in one single game, and you should seriously reconsider branding him as a cheater right away, especially on the thin base of one very easy trophy popping out of order. That this trophy is not immediately listed as a potentially buggy trophy could be a red flag with a normal trophy, but the requirements for this one are, if it ends up not popping, redone in seconds, either right after or whenever people see that it still is missing, so no reason to have a big discussion about it for most people.

@IronMaiden666GR I think that this flag is quite laughable tbh, but if they refuse to remove it until you provide solid evidence somehow, which is probably impossible after so many years, it might save time and energy to just put the game on private instead of slamming your head into a brick wall. Though just not giving a shit would also be an option. Not like the Leaderboards count for much, and not like this here is the only leaderboard you could use (or even the best one for that matter).

Unless this flag gets lifted in the end this means that if you get a glitched trophy you will be flagged, nice!👍

I do not own the game but i just see a trophy which may not popped just because apparently it glitched, i don't see any reason to do such an hack for a game that does not seem to be something hard.

Unless the user has other games with suspicious timestamps i think this flag is absurd.

NC5Vloy.png

How is this problematic? If you pass every mission with AAA except one and then go ahead and AAA that last one on your first try, these trophies should unlock in quick succession, right?

15 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Unless this flag gets lifted in the end this means that if you get a glitched trophy you will be flagged, nice!👍

I do not own the game but i just see a trophy which may not popped just because apparently it glitched, i don't see any reason to do such an hack for a game that does not seem to be something hard.

Unless the user has other games with suspicious timestamps i think this flag is absurd.

This "argument" isn't going to get you anywhere. Just because a single trophy or a whole game is easy, doesn't mean someone wouldn't hack the trophies for it. Many people have been caught cheating a game with easy trophies with this logic.

Some questions (for anybody that may know):

Are Feel the Magic, Cat Mania, Giant Egg required for Top of the Class?

Can Giant Egg be competed in 1min 30sec

Are we looking at 2 issues, or 1?

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

NC5Vloy.png

How is this problematic? If you pass every mission with AAA except one and then go ahead and AAA that last one on your first try, these trophies should unlock in quick succession, right?

It's the other trophy in relation to those two.

32 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Unless this flag gets lifted in the end this means that if you get a glitched trophy you will be flagged, nice!1f44d.png

This particular action must be repeated several times, not once, as noted earlier.

Only about 100 / ~52000 have this glitch if it is one. I'm interested in what the community thinks.

Edited by B1rvine

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

This "argument" isn't going to get you anywhere. Just because a single trophy or a whole game is easy, doesn't mean someone wouldn't hack the trophies for it. Many people have been caught cheating a game with easy trophies with this logic.

At the same time this means that a single glitched trophy would automatically label you as a cheater.

I'm perfectly aware that people could hack any game, but with such a harsh policy you will do more injustice than justice, i got many bugged trophies (which luckily for me hadn't cause an impossible unlocking order), and so many other could jump into this boring thing. In the case this user is really an hacker, he can be label as cheater if he gets caught again in other games (if there is a clear sign of hacking), otherwise for now i just see him as a victim of a glitch.

Edited by VirtualNight

I appreciate the support. I never believed I would have to defend myself on this matter. And to be honest, I cant provide anything to prove that I didnt cheat, other than my word. 

There are many trophies that glitched on me the first time or even the second. The difference is that in this case I unlocked another trophy before I get the one in question. I dont remember exactly how it happened, but im 100% sure that I didnt cheat. Why? Cause ive never cheated since the PS2 days when I was merely 12. 

It suddens me that my honor is the one in question here, but as I said the only way to provide the proof required is if other people that had the same glitch come forward. 

As for credibility, well since this is the internet, nothing is for sure. I know that I didnt cheat, you dont. If your judgement concludes that I'm lying, you can go ahead and take whatever measures necessary.

That is all. I can't provide anything else. Have a nice day and thank you for your time.

31 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

At the same time this means that a single glitched trophy would automatically label you as a cheater.

A lot of times it really IS a single trophy that signals clear savefile usage though.

Infamous 100% shards before 50%

CoD Professional/Honor roll together

That being said, a hundred occurences of this would indicate a glitch to me because that's a lot.

Can't you guys do what MMDE did in the past, pull the data of those 100 people and check if the majority of those are known cheaters and if there are other patterns that would make it more obvious that a savefile for this exists?

Otherwise I vote lift it, no matter how unlikable the disputer may be.

4 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

I have found just a trophy guide where the owner states that some random trophies may glitch according to some reports.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/sonic-sega-all-stars-racing/guide/#

On the forums for that game there is a topic about glitched trophies too:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sonic-and-sega-all-stars-racing/140268-multiple-glitched-trophies.html

Basically, seems as if some random trophies don't pop unless you're using the right controller/remote. Not sure if it's relevant to the Giant Egg trophy but thought I'd link it regardless.