Whats your progress s ranking?

Sarsky

Currently im on dante must die mission 18 just beat 17 some how cheesing it...

Set up is:

dr faust, dual kalinas, ebony and ivory

Dante sword, ballrog

Seriously guys use royal guard! This game will reward you so much! 

Ps: i wish i was skilled enough to be top 50 and literally master this game like a pro

58 minutes ago, CaymanGlobal said:

HaH mission 4.

Stupid thing is when you die 3 times, your final score being multiplied to x0.5 

I'd rather removed that 3rd gold orb, that let players to play longer this mode

Whats s rank score requirements? And is it really hard so far or can you chease most of it, i heard its SOS diff 3 hits dead

Working on HAH before DMD because DMD has such a high style point requirement. I find it easier to just go for no damage bonuses sometimes. V's missions are the biggest problem for me so far. Fighting Cavaliere Angelo is becoming really annoying, I truly dislike using V.

Edited by SouIXReaper

2 hours ago, DigimonCrusher said:

Mission 13 huh?

Personally I suggest using Nero in this Mission. I tried this Mission with V but lead a pretty poor consequences- - Nero is pretty easy to do no damage run in M13

nah, they're M14 and M16. M14 with 3 bosses was a pain, but I finally managed to beat it without taking damage. 

http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/74b791f1ly1g1gexkrti6j20k00c7gma.jpg

I have all HAH missions scored S now, might try for the platinum tonight. 

Edited by BT_MIE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BT_MIE said:

nah, they're M14 and M16. M14 with 3 bosses was a pain, but I finally managed to beat it without taking damage. 

Good luck man its so annoying trying not to get hit, this game Murphys law is consistent

Just finished it now. Last mission being mission 8 which is real painful as scoring is so tight.

For those having trouble with Cavaliere Angelo. In the final mandatory fight if you're not maxed out in DT when 1 enemy is left then just leave them alive and read the book. You need to be close enough and they have to not be white for it to regen. Once in the fight summon Nightmare and then attack, you don't have to worry about your pets dying while Nightmare is out. When he ain't out use Griffon's charged lightning attack (hold the shoot button) to do damage while Shadow you want to keep alive at all times to sidestep using him. The sidestep is incredibly powerful and will dodge anything, even if he slows you down (even that lightning all over the floor attack can be dodged but I wouldn't bother as you can so much more easily jump away twice) . Near the end, especially on DMD it'll start taking forever to kill him but just persist... as long as you don't make an error you'll eventually take him down.

Mission 14 Cavaliere is even easier for the one person that has noted him and in fact you should face him first in the boss rush. Shadow parries his sword very often so you can really damage the guy. Even if you lose Shadow nothing the guy has is unavoidable, even the sudden lightning slashes yes (jump backwards).

7 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Just finished it now. Last mission being mission 8 which is real painful as scoring is so tight.

For those having trouble with Cavaliere Angelo. In the final mandatory fight if you're not maxed out in DT when 1 enemy is left then just leave them alive and read the book. You need to be close enough and they have to not be white for it to regen. Once in the fight summon Nightmare and then attack, you don't have to worry about your pets dying while Nightmare is out. When he ain't out use Griffon's charged lightning attack (hold the shoot button) to do damage while Shadow you want to keep alive at all times to sidestep using him. The sidestep is incredibly powerful and will dodge anything, even if he slows you down (even that lightning all over the floor attack can be dodged but I wouldn't bother as you can so much more easily jump away twice) . Near the end, especially on DMD it'll start taking forever to kill him but just persist... as long as you don't make an error you'll eventually take him down.

Mission 14 Cavaliere is even easier for the one person that has noted him and in fact you should face him first in the boss rush. Shadow parries his sword very often so you can really damage the guy. Even if you lose Shadow nothing the guy has is unavoidable, even the sudden lightning slashes yes (jump backwards).

I got the S rank for Mission 5 on HAH, working on Mission 14 now. The problem with this mission is just figuring out which pets to resurrect for what boss first. Just wanna knock out all of V's missions on both HAH and DMD before I finish the rest because it throws me off too much to switch out characters. SOS will be a huge relief to go through after all this, then I'll be done.

8 minutes ago, SouIXReaper said:

I got the S rank for Mission 5 on HAH, working on Mission 14 now. The problem with this mission is just figuring out which pets to resurrect for what boss first. Just wanna knock out all of V's missions on both HAH and DMD before I finish the rest because it throws me off too much to switch out characters. SOS will be a huge relief to go through after all this, then I'll be done.

Cavaliere Angelo is the only threat as the rest are easily avoided so pick him first and choose Shadow. That way if you die you don't have to repeat the other two fights. Then pick Goliath and revive Griffon. Final fight should end very quickly.

1 hour ago, SouIXReaper said:

Just like in guide, Griffon on Artemis, then Shadow on Goliath, and Nightmare on Cavaliere

19 hours ago, BT_MIE said:

Ahh, sorry, my mistake.

Actually these missions are not too hard for me, I got a no damage run M14 on DMD Difficulty. So this mission in HAH is a piece of cake to me.

M16 is hard, but we got plenty of red orbs and Dr.Faust..........So yeah. "It's showtime!" shoot everything

I was stuck at M4 for a long time. Then I realize I can use auto mode to defeat the boss and use active DT's invincible period to dodge boss's attack...

Anyway congratulation to your Platinum. To me I finish the All S-Ranks playthrough. I still got HOH to handle, but that doesn't matter......

————————————————

小小的题外话,你买秋8的FD了吗(

I'm currently on DMD after having S ranked DH and SoS. I plan to S rank DMD and move on to HoH, then move on to HaH and S rank that, and after that I'll use Human difficulty as my victory lap so that it's the last thing to S rank (and the easiest). Current progress on DMD is as follows:

• M8=A
  • M10=A
  • M12=D (I haven't retried this yet, this rank is from my first playthrough on DMD)
  • M14=A
  • M17=A
  • M18=A
  • M19=A
  • M20=A

All the other missions are S ranked. M8 I will do shortly after I get enough money to buy a lot of Ragtimes, M10 and M12 will need to be practiced a bit with Dante to S rank them, M14 I'll have to figure out the order to revive familiars and fight bosses in, M17 to 20 will all just be lots of practice until I can reliably get an S rank in combat with each boss so that I can keep it up and get 5000+ points easily.
EDIT: Figured out M14, so it's down to 7 missions for me.

Edited by Valtekken173

2 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

M17 to 20 will all just be lots of practice until I can reliably get an S rank in combat with each boss so that I can keep it up and get 5000+ points easily.
EDIT: Figured out M14, so it's down to 7 missions for me.

Those are all incredibly easy (Mission 18 can be a little annoying because random Griffon pellets...)

For 17: start charging a level 2 meteor, this will almost bring him to phase transtion. Move around while you keep shooting normally with Faust. When he does a backflip he will teleport away and start the transition to phase 2. Around the time he raises his hand start charging for a level 3 meteor. If timed correctly he will teleport and your meteors will come down right on hisnhead, killing him (SoS and HaH). For DMD repeat the chipping away and when he ports away to start phase 3 charge a level 1 meteor and he dies. Easy No Damage.

For 19: there is a video on the tips thread showing how to beat him in seconds using Devil Sword Dante's flying swords and a level 3 meteor. I did that on SoS and it worked first try.

For 20: jump around, shoot him once after an attack to stagger him, snatch and attack until he flies away. Use Buster Break whenever he is on his knees. The clone dies in 2 shots (I guess it will take 4 shots in DMD).

What was your order on Mission 14? I want to know as much as I can before tackling each mission =3. So far I only did up to M02. I'm doing DMD to practice and then the same mission on HaH right after so I have everything fresh.

Loving the advice guys and everyones helping eachother! Great to see community coming together. 

Just s ranked all dmd, for nero you really have to change his control schemes for bosses vs normal play style personaly since i never use charge shot except bosses. 

I got to try doing hell on hell... Great... 

3 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Those are all incredibly easy (Mission 18 can be a little annoying because random Griffon pellets...)

For 17: start charging a level 2 meteor, this will almost bring him to phase transtion. Move around while you keep shooting normally with Faust. When he does a backflip he will teleport away and start the transition to phase 2. Around the time he raises his hand start charging for a level 3 meteor. If timed correctly he will teleport and your meteors will come down right on hisnhead, killing him (SoS and HaH). For DMD repeat the chipping away and when he ports away to start phase 3 charge a level 1 meteor and he dies. Easy No Damage.

For 19: there is a video on the tips thread showing how to beat him in seconds using Devil Sword Dante's flying swords and a level 3 meteor. I did that on SoS and it worked first try.

For 20: jump around, shoot him once after an attack to stagger him, snatch and attack until he flies away. Use Buster Break whenever he is on his knees. The clone dies in 2 shots (I guess it will take 4 shots in DMD).

What was your order on Mission 14? I want to know as much as I can before tackling each mission =3. So far I only did up to M02. I'm doing DMD to practice and then the same mission on HaH right after so I have everything fresh.

I can't use Faust in M17 because I'm still earning orbs for the last taunt, but I will figure something out for Urizen when I get to him.

I am already close in M19, just need to use Royalguard some more, but Sword Formation does indeed help a lot.

Tbh for M20 I think I will just use Showdown when I down him and then keep my rank up from there with various taunts, attacks and charged shots. That stuff has worked so far, it'll probably work with Vergil too.

I used Shadow on Cavaliere first, then Nightmare on Goliath, then Griffon on Artemis. It works because Shadow's hits are quite good at parrying Cavaliere, so you shoot up to S very quickly.

In the meantime, I got M8 done so I'm down to 6 missions. It'll take a bit of time but I'll do this without many issues.

6 hours ago, DigimonCrusher said:

Ahh, sorry, my mistake.

Actually these missions are not too hard for me, I got a no damage run M14 on DMD Difficulty. So this mission in HAH is a piece of cake to me.

M16 is hard, but we got plenty of red orbs and Dr.Faust..........So yeah. "It's showtime!" shoot everything

I was stuck at M4 for a long time. Then I realize I can use auto mode to defeat the boss and use active DT's invincible period to dodge boss's attack...

Anyway congratulation to your Platinum. To me I finish the All S-Ranks playthrough. I still got HOH to handle, but that doesn't matter......

————————————————

小小的题外话,你买秋8的FD了吗(

Did you use the super costumes or did you just play normal? About to start HAH now

30 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

I can't use Faust in M17 because I'm still earning orbs for the last taunt, but I will figure something out for Urizen when I get to him.

I am already close in M19, just need to use Royalguard some more, but Sword Formation does indeed help a lot.

Tbh for M20 I think I will just use Showdown when I down him and then keep my rank up from there with various taunts, attacks and charged shots. That stuff has worked so far, it'll probably work with Vergil too.

I used Shadow on Cavaliere first, then Nightmare on Goliath, then Griffon on Artemis. It works because Shadow's hits are quite good at parrying Cavaliere, so you shoot up to S very quickly.

Why not just got farm orbs for a bit? Yesterday I farmed 4m in 35 minutes. Cheesing bosses and big enemy groups with Faust's meteor makes it so much easier (at least when going for a No Damage, since you don't get much style from it).

29 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

Did you use the super costumes or did you just play normal? About to start HAH now

Super Costumes reduce your score by 80%, making it imposible to S Rank (although they may work in missions you are not supossed to kill Urizen since the 20k are not affected by bonuses and penalties).

What he means is activating auto-mode which lets you do different moves by just spamming buttons. That mode reduces your score by 20%, but there are still enough points in that mission so that you can get an S Rank if done with no damage taken. By just spamming buttons you can concentratenon dodging, so I can see the benefit of that. Still, I think that mission has enough points to get to 5500 without bonuses if played well.

12 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Why not just got farm orbs for a bit? Yesterday I farmed 4m in 35 minutes. Cheesing bosses and big enemy groups with Faust's meteor makes it so much easier (at least when going for a No Damage, since you don't get much style from it).

Super Costumes reduce your score by 80%, making it imposible to S Rank (although they may work in missions you are not supossed to kill Urizen since the 20k are not affected by bonuses and penalties).

What he means is activating auto-mode which lets you do different moves by just spamming buttons. That mode reduces your score by 20%, but there are still enough points in that mission so that you can get an S Rank if done with no damage taken. By just spamming buttons you can concentratenon dodging, so I can see the benefit of that. Still, I think that mission has enough points to get to 5500 without bonuses if played well.

Cheers i might use auto later, just so far starting on prologue i can get 5500 cause the giant bug keeps mutating and getting aggressive ruining score

2 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

Cheers i might use auto later, just so far starting on prologue i can get 5500 cause the giant bug keeps mutating and getting aggressive ruining score

Only use Auto with V though! With Nero and Dante it would be a death trap since it could lock you on some animation you cannot dodge out of. With V you can always dodge regardless of what Griffon and Shadow are doing.

If the Queen Empusa is red you can shoot its face a few times and it will calm down. Still, you can just beat Urizen there for the bonus 20k.

Otherwise you can still get enough points just from that enemy. I got 6200 on DMD and 5950 on HaH just from it, lol.