Whats your progress s ranking?

Sarsky

50 minutes ago, B-wrekless said:

Yep, I used your strategy. It basically is an guaranteed no hit strategy.

Perfect, glad it could help you! I honestly used it for the first time yesterday and it did wonders for me so I was wondering if it could be of use to someone else. Luckily it could!
EDIT: As a side note, I've managed to S rank m12 so only 2 missions stand between me and the end of my HaH troubles: m10 and m18. Hopefully I get those two done tomorrow.

Edited by Valtekken173

A small tip, might have already been posted, but I'm not too sure as I haven't read through all of this. Anyone that is using Dr Faust to get through the Hell and Hell missions, if u get hit and want to restart whilst perfecting the technique you will use, close application rather than using the menu to quit and all the red orbs you had used in the mission will be credited back to your inventory meaning you won't waste orbs as you get everything ironed out! 

4 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

Annnnnd I'm done. If anyone wants to know how to do m10, rely on three things: Luce, Judgement and Faust meteors. They literally do your job for you.

How did you do the hellbat room, when the fury spawns

13 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

How did you do the hellbat room, when the fury spawns

Oh that, for the bats I just spammed Dual Kalinas while trickstering everywhere. As for the Fury, I just sat exactly where it spawns and activated Sin DT exactly when it stood up, thus knocking it back. When it was on its ass I quickly L2'd it (it's called Demolition, I think) and then I Square+Triangle'd the Lava bat, thus ending the fight automatically.

I left Devil Hunter for my last difficulty, got all the S ranks and didn't get the trophy for them. I panicked... just to figure out I missed one on Human :D It's been almost like a month since i've played human and didn't remember missing it at all. I was scared the trophy glitched for a moment. Well... finished M11 withouth weapons after that and got my plat. Now it's time for Bloody Palace I guess.

21 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

Oh that, for the bats I just spammed Dual Kalinas while trickstering everywhere. As for the Fury, I just sat exactly where it spawns and activated Sin DT exactly when it stood up, thus knocking it back. When it was on its ass I quickly L2'd it (it's called Demolition, I think) and then I Square+Triangle'd the Lava bat, thus ending the fight automatically.

Yeah that's how I did the fury too, need to delete it asap

Heaven or Hell is finished and I finally completed Bloody Palace. Took me 6 attempts with Nero. Unlike Dante and V whom I completed BP on first attempt. Although it would've been better if I played normally, I used the Super characters for the sake of getting the trophy. I'm not looking forward to playing Hell and Hell. Especially after S-Ranking the Prologue.

Hell and Hell complete. I somehow managed to S-Rank missions 12-20 in one sitting. All that's left for me to hit Platinum in this awesome game is cleanup:

Devil Hunter: 8, 10, 12, 18

Son Of Sparda: 8, 10, 12, 15, 18

Dante Must Die: 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16 ,18

Hell And Hell: 3, 4, 5, 8

However, with Mortal Kombat 11 on the way, it will take a little while longer. Regardless of difficulty, I can definitely hit Platinum.

Edited by DJY8898

Only four S-Ranks left:

Devil Hunter: 18

Dante Must Die: 8

Hell and Hell: 5 and 8

I can easily beat 18, but 5 on HaH and 8 on DMD and HaH are extremely annoying to get an S rank on. 

EDIT: I beat mission 5 on HaH and mission 8 on DMD. Mission 8 on HaH is infuriatingly annoying. I keep messing up in the dumbest of ways. Almost beat it twice with high stylish points but those blue ground projectiles hit me every single time.

Edited by DJY8898

Platinum obtained!!! My second hardest Platinum behind Super Meat Boy but also the most enjoyable. Although it's been confirmed that future DLC won't be happening and Vergil, Trish and Lady won't become playable; one would pray for some sort of DMC5 related news in the future.

18 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Is it.possible to use the super costumes and to play in a way that even.with the big style nerf,.you can STILL get S rank??

If what I've calculated is correct, you should score more than12500 stylish points without getting hit in order to get an S rank on DMD. I believe that is impossible.

On 29/04/2019 at 10:13 AM, Optinooby said:

Is it.possible to use the super costumes and to play in a way that even.with the big style nerf,.you can STILL get S rank??

Its impossible. Doesn't matter how you do either

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Optinooby said:

UK? I was looking at offers few days ago, didn't spot it....

I have no idea about UK but I saw the discount at Turkish PSN Store. I guess both TR and UK are related to EU PSN Store. Weird thing is when the sales was going, DMC 5 was at full price at the beginning lol. Then after couple of days later it reduced 55% off.