Whats your progress s ranking?

Sarsky

• 2 weeks later...

I made to Mission 10 on Dante Must Die and so far Prologue + 9 levels are at S rank. Also have Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda and Heaven or Hell (though HOH won't count towards Worthy of Legend so doesn't matter) at S ranks. I usually take some hits from enemies (like an unexpected strike from Death Scissors or an unawared ice atack from Baphometh and sometimes Furies can be annoying too etc...) so I have no idea how Hell and Hell will be like xD 

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
S at rank *fixed

Just cleared Dante Must Die today. I have all missions S ranked on Human, Devil Hunter and Son of Sparda. For Dante Must Die I'm just missing Mission 16 to S rank all missions (got 5933 stylish points on Mission 16 lol). Up to the fun part... Hell and Hell *after completing Bloody Palace with Nero and Dante*

On 20.06.2019 at 10:52 AM, MarioMan200 said:

Currently on mission 9 HAH, but mission 3 is so damn hard to a rank I got a 5398 SP because it took a hit.

I didn't have any problems on Mission 3 but having problems on 4 and 5 haha (I don't really want to use Auto mode like the guide on here says). If you perform well against Artemis and even take 1 or 2 hits, you'll still have S rank (assuming you entered the boss at 4.700-4.900 stylish points and having decent fight against her. I had 5.300 before Artemis and ended up at 6.000 after beating her). Use air taunts and mixing up busters and combos in your advantage (try to time well when pressing L2 while on a combo, you can maybe have max-Act and use Ex-ceeds or some combos and still boost the Style rank and points). I almost no damaged that mission but dang... Artemis was one hit away from death and somehow I got hit by a stupid projectile. If you have problems on Death Scissors you can either try to parry it's attack and shoot or use (in Devil trigger) R1+Back+:triangle::circle: two times in order to break it's scissors and buster it. It'll give you some rank boost too.