RPG Recommendations ^.^

kittygirl2010

Looking for some good RPG's to play. I already have Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Skyrim. I also have both Dragon Age games. I would also like to see any RPG shooters you might recommend too. I already have Borderlands 1&2.

Edited by kittygirl2010

On the less expensive end of the spectrum, Rainbow Moon is a terrific value for the money you'll drop on buying the game.  On the down side, it is very much a "bare bones" experience -- the story is incredibly minimalist and there's nothing in the way of character development.  But if you're looking for a turn-based/strategy RPG, it's hard to go wrong with Rainbow Moon.

• Like 1

Ni No Kuni, Fallout 3, the Witcher 2, and the Mass Effect trilogy are must haves.

Other than that, I would highly recommend Demon's Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, and any of the Final Fantasy games....well, most of them.

Edited by Mr_MovieMan29
  • Like 1

Almost every game has some sort of RPG elements now.

Everyone of the above games are good choices.

I can personally vouch for the Disgaea series, Rainbow Moon, Dragons Dogma, Tales of Graces (and Xillia shortly) , Yakuza series

Lesser known games like Knights Contract, Venetica, Trinity Universe, Mugen Souls and Cross Edge.

The one RPG shooter that sticks out is Deus Ex: Revolution

RPG...  seems like these days all games could be consider a RPG. It just not like it used to be anymore, when people ask what's a good RPG game, i would instantly think about one of the Final Fantasies, Xenogear/sagas, Secret of Manas, Star Oceans etc. I mean look at some of the recommendations in here!! Games I would never even consider it a "RPG" But anyways, some I consider RPGs and would recommend are any of the Record of Agarest Wars,  Tales of Graces, Final Fantasy XIII, Hyper Dimensional Neptunias, Eternal Sonata, Valkyria chronicles (though I personally dont like it that much) and probably Enchanted Arms too for the PS3.

Ni No Kuni

Final Fantasy VI,VII,VIII,IX,XIII,XIII-2 (Make sure you get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix HD and FFX-X2 HD remake)

Demon's Souls (hard as hell,but so much fun to play)

Mass Effect series.

Crono Trigger

Personal 4

Edited by wolverinefangirl
  • Like 1

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Tales of Graces f, Ni No Kuni, Nier, and Resonance of Fate

This.

Ni No Kuni

Final Fantasy VI,VII,VIII,IX,XIII,XIII-2 (Make sure you get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix HD and FFX-X2 HD remake)

Demon's Souls (hard as hell,but so much fun to play)

Mass Effect series.

Crono Trigger

Personal 4

and this

I also like the Hyperdimension Neptunia but not everyone likes it so you might want to read up on it and if your OK with importing I recommend Tales of Vesperia.

Record of Agarest 

Record of Agarest Zero

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Trinity Universe 

Ni No Kuni

Valkyria Chronicles

Ratchet & Clank Going Commando

Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal

3D Dot Game Heroes

Saints Row The Third

Hyperdimension Neptunia 

Resonance of Fate

NIER

Fallout 3

TEKKEN series ^_^

Atelier series

-Rorona

-Totori

-Meruru

-Ayesha

-Esta & Logy

Neptunia Series

-Neptunia

-Mk2

-V

-PP

Tales Series

-Graces F

-Vesperia

-Xillia

-Xillia 2

Final Fantasy Series

Eternal Sonata

Resonance of Fate

Star Ocean 2

Trinity Universe

Mugen Souls

Cross x Edge

Ni no Kuni

My current collection of games with most of the above RPGs Listed

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/976547_10151935353723368_1327600270_o.jpg

Edited by Jeremyjtsui