RPG Recommendations ^.^

kittygirl2010

Thank you guys so much for all the suggestions! I currently have Ni No Kuni and it is AMAZING! I haven't beaten it yet due to other games taking up my time but hopefully i will at some point. I've been seeing Mass Effect a lot and may consider it seeing as how I've played Dragon Age Origins and 2.

Thank you guys so much for all the suggestions! I currently have Ni No Kuni and it is AMAZING! I haven't beaten it yet due to other games taking up my time but hopefully i will at some point. I've been seeing Mass Effect a lot and may consider it seeing as how I've played Dragon Age Origins and 2.

Yeah I would say go for Mass Effect. At least the first or second one (coming from someone who had to start with the second one) since you get up to speed on most of the story anyway. You can buy each of them separately on the PS Store or the whole trilogy for $30 with most of the DLC.

I also NEED!! to play 1 of my RPG games.

I used to play different tastes of game style, to not bore myself.

If I don't, then Playing RPG games in a row would be a hell for me.

I might play Tales of Xillia after I get the chance to play a RPG game....wait Nvm I just remembered One Piece Unlimited World Red is an Action Adventure RPG....Well I :blush: Derped..lol

Edited by DarknessKey92