Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Trophy Thoughts

MidnightDragon

I love Power Rangers but this list seems a little too much Friday The 13th-ish to me... I am still yet to plat that game either. But if this can be boosted with two players then it won't be that bad. Will likely pick this up when the price is somewhere about 10€.

52 minutes ago, percy547389126yv said:

I don't mind online trophies, but this list is a nightmare.

Will depend how ranked matches are started, if it's like Street Fighter IV where you set up a ranked match lobby and anyone can join then it would be long but an easy grind with a friend. If it's randomized like a lot of modern fighting games then it might take a fair bit of time unless you can see the name of the person that's challenging you and can decline til you and your friend get matched up.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Conker said:

for those who like Ultra-rare plats then here ya go, this list is way too focused on online, i imagine it will be dead not long after game has been out.... 

If the game is going to be “dead” after been out, shouldn’t this make ranked matches easier to boost? Which, in that case, won’t make this platinum “ultra rare” because its difficulty, but people might get bored after the annoying grind.

22 hours ago, Vergil said:

Dead on release. Why do small devs do this? Too much focus on online

It's a fighting game, of course there's gonna be online trophies

Anyways, yeah this looks pretty 10/10 difficult especially with the touch of death shenanigans being found out. Gonna have to git gud for this one