MidnightDragon

Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Trophy Thoughts

62 posts in this topic

On 2019-05-29 at 6:28 AM, WallaceErick_ said:

I don't recommend to boost in this game.

I did this and i was banned from the server.

Ohh wow really. How long is the ban?

On 29/05/2019 at 5:51 PM, GeneSaw said:

Can anyone else confirm this? Was planning on buying the game now that it's half off in EU store. But if boosting is bannable then I don't know...

I can confirm!
missing only the level trophy, they ban me.
you can search my ID on ranking.

On 30/05/2019 at 5:48 PM, Vergil said:

Ohh wow really. How long is the ban?

Permanent.
They don't even answer my e-mails...

8 minutes ago, WallaceErick_ said:

I can confirm!
missing only the level trophy, they ban me. Permanent.

Is that the game servers, or a PSN ban? 8 or 9 years ago, I was banned from PSN for 7 days for boosting Killzone 2. They keep this type of shit up, they can forget about making enough money to pay for the Ranger license.

Just now, dj_helyx said:

Is that the game servers, or a PSN ban? 8 or 9 years ago, I was banned from PSN for 7 days for boosting Killzone 2. They keep this type of shit up, they can forget about making enough money to pay for the Ranger license.

It really sucks that they just want to make the leaderboards for the elitists that use meta anyways and dlc OP faggotry.

God forbid someone attempt to boost the game and finish what they purchased.

The real criminals are the meta elitists not the boosters.

45 minutes ago, WallaceErick_ said:

I can confirm!
missing only the level trophy, they ban me.
you can search my ID on ranking.

Permanent.
They don't even answer my e-mails...

Ohh damm! That sucks man! 

Yeah definitely not buying this game now! 

Okay so after about 3 hours in-game time of playing I have reached platinum V twice and immeadiately spammed back to Gold II... how the hell are you supposed to reach Master in this...? Forget the fact that it takes several minutes to find a match and when it does I get spammed to oblivion...

It would help tremendously if you couldn't fall back to gold after reaching platinum but since you can, that might very well be the reason I will never be able to platinum this game...

On 01/06/2019 at 0:18 PM, dj_helyx said:

Ban on game server only. 

On 01/06/2019 at 0:53 PM, Vergil said:

Ohh damm! That sucks man! 

Yeah definitely not buying this game now! 

Yes man, i'm very frustrated. I really wanted the platinum of this game. =(

On 04/06/2019 at 9:09 PM, GeneSaw said:

Okay so after about 3 hours in-game time of playing I have reached platinum V twice and immeadiately spammed back to Gold II... how the hell are you supposed to reach Master in this...? Forget the fact that it takes several minutes to find a match and when it does I get spammed to oblivion...

It would help tremendously if you couldn't fall back to gold after reaching platinum but since you can, that might very well be the reason I will never be able to platinum this game...

Without boost, it will be impossible to platinum this game.

There're few players at high levels.

nWay games are stupid to do that, they're going to empty the servers on their own.

Tried to matchmake couple nights ago, keeps "losing connection to server" or waiting forever...finally got 2 matches after waiting 10 minutes without any disconnect while waiting...how do they expect people to play their broken ass game? The fact they give the 3 qualifying matches against CPU is generous...but it doesn't make up for lazy/bad programming. At this rate with the few players that do play this game, they might consider those players "boosting" and they might end up getting banned (though I'm not exactly sure how the banning system works? Is each match monitored or something? Lol). Maybe more people would play their game if they didn't ban hammer everyone that actually enjoyed the game for what it is...I hate being a child at heart sometimes :(

Oh, wow. Being banned for boosting a game that's probably quite dead anyway. I was gonna grab a physical copy of this for PS4 via LRG, but... I might just skip it (maybe pick up a copy for the Switch later to have it in my collection without having to worry about trophies).

5 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

Oh, wow. Being banned for boosting a game that's probably quite dead anyway. I was gonna grab a physical copy of this for PS4 via LRG, but... I might just skip it (maybe pick up a copy for the Switch later to have it in my collection without having to worry about trophies).

I wish I waited for the Switch version tbh, now I'm gonna be stuck with this less than 30% trophy list =3= 

I usually buy all multi-platform games for PS4, but I'll make an exception for this out of sheer principle. Dishing out bans left and right to the few people who are going to bother going for 500 Ranked Wins is a surefire way to make sure your mostly dead online community stays that way.

Though this new update is promising, it allows you to play with your friends and such...will be looking forward to testing it out and seeing if it makes grinding any easier...or if it'll remain the same xD

Also...Lord Z hype!