Generation Zero trophy thoughts

Mr_PoundofLife

Fair warning.

Playing with friend in co-op and some trophys such as 1st blood and assist are not poping.

Got disconnected from friend due to a crash on there end and all locations collectable/lootable reset. Lost progress on a few collectables

Thou everything has a map tracker for locations on what area has what remaining to find.

46 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Can we do this solo? First person isn't my thing to begin with, if it's co op only forget it.

Actually the biggest question is.

Can you play offline?

Or is like Thehunter that requires permanent connection to the servers.

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I'm playing solo, it was really hard during the beginning, but now I've equipped myself better from looting and it's more manageable. Machines aren't scary anymore

Does any1 know what to do with relay beacons?

Good to know. The one review I read made solo play seem pretty impossible.

31 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Good to know. The one review I read made solo play seem pretty impossible.

Well I could understand that opinion, I was jumped by several machines right at the start of the game and was like wtf, but as soon as I found a shotgun and bullets, it got easier to solo

I had no idea this game even existed until just recently. I'm surprised because it's not like Avalanche Studios are some unproven developer.

I looked up a bit of gameplay and it could be pretty cool. Not something I would buy at full price, but I'll consider getting it when it's cheap. The trophies seem pretty straight-forward, but from what someone said in an earlier post, I guess they're buggy in co-op? Sounds like it's better to wait for a patch.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I had no idea this game even existed until just recently. I'm surprised because it's not like Avalanche Studios are some unproven developer.

I looked up a bit of gameplay and it could be pretty cool. Not something I would buy at full price, but I'll consider getting it when it's cheap. The trophies seem pretty straight-forward, but from what someone said in an earlier post, I guess they're buggy in co-op? Sounds like it's better to wait for a patch.

Progress only carries over if you're the host, so that may be why trophies didnt work correctly. I think if you start the mission with the the host, from the very beginning, it may count for you, too. Not totally clear.

Trophys do seem to be buggy;

Been using a silenced pistol and hunting rifle since the start.

The "sneaky" trophy: 20 kills w silenced weapon poped well mowing down a hord of runners with a smg. No silencer.

Killing xyz amount of targets with x weapons seems to be buggy as well. As game recorded me killing a good 80 bots in one session and all i was useing was shot gun and pistol.

Most story related content is " host progress only"

Killing x amount of y target also seems iffy.  

Im 99% sure I've taken down 20 harvesters with friends.

Thou i am starting to think you need to score the final hit for credit.

World missions an side missions seem to be progress for all.

Says in the log what missions are host side only

I was told future patches will add more mob types and supposedly future content will unlock the rest of the upper left map~

* as if it wasn't huge already

Bugged Trophys;

Sapper

Use explosives to destroy 15 machines

One Shot

Destroy a Hunter with a single shot

I just called to say I love you

Listen to the messages left on 5 different answering machines

Fashionista

Collect 200 items of apparel

Elementary

Complete the mission "Empty Spaces" 

Yes and all collectibles. Need only 1 from each. Seems all bugged. 

villa solhöjden in the south coast shows 1 collectible but nothing to find. The same with damfallet in the mountains. Just sad.

Edit. Found both 

Now we need a patch. Some missions are also bugged and can't be finished. 

Edited by Pound_of_Life89

9 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Yes and all collectibles. Need only 1 from each. Seems all bugged. 

villa solhöjden in the south coast shows 1 collectible but nothing to find. The same with damfallet in the mountains. Just sad. 

Now we need a patch. Some missions are also bugged and can't be finished. 

I've found 2 unmarked collectibles that didn't show on the map, one was a gnome and one was a machine blueprint. Found them by chance, can you post a pic of which ones you are missing?