Getting really tired of this generation and Sony

fbdbh

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm a huge proponent of backward compatibility, but to be honest, the community as a whole has met this with a collective yawn, and with the appetite of people to buy remakes, remasters, and retreads, why in the world would Sony implement it again? That would make zero sense.

I'm fine with remasters, but in that case, they should be more plentiful. Classic (I mean CLASSIC) PS-exclusives are lost to obsolete hardware because they just don't care enough to port them to current generation. My example was the 9 available Ratchet games on PS3 vs the 1 available Ratchet game on the PS4, but there's a lot more. I agree, I wouldn't buy a PS2 disc if they just put it up on the digital store for the PS4, but this project's been been abandoned from the look of it.

1 minute ago, fbdbh said:

I agree, I wouldn't buy a PS2 disc if they just put it up on the digital store for the PS4, but this project's been been abandoned from the look of it.

I think so, too, but I think it was abandoned because, outside of Rockstar (that made a fortune off of it), the big developers shied away from it. And why wouldn't they? Square could have released FFXII on PS2-to-PS4 for $14.99-$19.99...or they could release it for $49.99 as a new game. Hell, Square somehow justified re-releasing a cleaned-up SNES title with a passable english translation for $24.99. 

The fact is, people will buy these games again, at the same prices. It just doesn't make sense for Sony to make the system BC, as much as you or I want it (and believe me - I LOVED BC on the PS2 and PS3).

10 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Also, God of War possibly pissed me off because it represented a sort of nail in the coffin for a genre I loved on PS2/3 era - Vanquish / Bayonetta / Ninja Gaiden / Devil May Cry / Metal Gear Rising, possibly God Hand, these are the sort of games that are mostly absent from the PS4 era. Devil May Cry 5 is fine, but there used to be so much more. God of War was a clear message that the genre has been replaced with something that I'm not into, and it was replaced with critical acclaim. It's a weird feeling, you see.

You’re referring to Metal Gear Solid. Not that tragedy that is Metal Gear Rising. Konami is just shitting on Hideo Kojima’s masterpiece. 

What these games have in common is they were high thrilling and octane. They also had a steeper learning curve and thus you couldn’t just pick up the game suddenly feeling you were good at it. 

There is The Evil Within and Wolfenstein 2:  The New Colossus that both present a challenge. If you want to dig a little deeper there is Shadow Warrior, which is an older style first person shooter that isn’t some cinematic presentation. These three games are the closest thing to what you describe a Bayonetta/Vanquish/Devil May Cry, etc etc. 

As a matter of fact I will be playing Vanquish soon. 

In short, last generation we had Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. This generation we have Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. One game relied heavily on stealth and actually playing the game well. The other is a huge open world game that is a lot easier and from I’m heard is frankly quite boring. 

This generation is about the cinematic presentation and the open world. God of War 2018 and Assassins Creed Odyssey are perfect examples of that. Frankly I find them both to be rather boring. 

10 hours ago, fbdbh said:

See, that's what I'm arguing. I don't feel like gaming has more options. Obviously it has, because it's a growing industry, but... just an example.

2016/2017. I'm looking forward to Horizon: Zero Dawn. Looks exciting, finally a new IP, finally something interesting. 

Actually 2017. I'm playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. I'm intrigued, but after (and exactly after) the second cauldron I realize that I'm playing Assassin's Creed (or the Witcher 3 / Dragon Age). Again.

And you see, that's the kind of... cognitve dissonance I'm facing year after year this generation. I'm not saying that there are not enough diverse games, but somehow games that only innovate on the cinematic / set piece front, get all the praise. And it distorts the industry in a way that some genres are actually disappearing, as mentioned above with the God of War example.

The Playstation 3 generation did not rely on dazzling cinematics that hold your hand. 

We got a lot of great franchises last gen that have either been pushed aside or they have turned into open world. God of War is one, Metal Gear Solid is another. 

There’s a lot less linearity in video games. I haven’t found much of anything this generation that is say a Dante’s Inferno or a Darksiders 1. We can’t leave out Dead Space, Mass Effect or Bioshock. 

Everyone just copies the Assassins Creed formula. That model is getting rather old at this point.

Edited by Spaz

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

You’re referring to Metal Gear Solid. Not that tragedy that is Metal Gear Rising. Konami is just shitting on Hideo Kojima’s masterpiece. 

In short, last generation we had Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. This generation we have Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. One game relied heavily on stealth and actually playing the game well. The other is a huge open world game that is a lot easier and from I’m heard is frankly quite boring. 

This generation is about the cinematic presentation and the open world. God of War 2018 and Assassins Creed Odyssey are perfect examples of that. Frankly I find them both to be rather boring. 

The Playstation 3 generation did not rely on dazzling cinematics that hold your hand. 

He’s referring to metal gear rising, one of the best games in the series. What you’re referring to is metal gear survive. 

How can you criticize modern gaming because of cinematic presentation then proceed to praise a game that literally has two Guinness world records for the longest cutscenes in video game history? 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, NaseemJohn said:

He’s referring to metal gear rising, one of the best games in the series. What you’re referring to is metal gear survive. 

How can you criticize modern gaming because of cinematic presentation then proceed to praise a game that literally has two Guinness world records for the longest cutscenes in video game history? 

There have been Metal Gear games apart from Rising that didn't star Snake. Raiden is a pretty important character in the series, and you actually get to play as him for a long while in Metal Gear Solid 2.

I just had those two games mixed up in their names.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was a major breakthrough. Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain I just see as meh. There's a huge open world, big enough to where you have to spend around 100 hours if you want that platinum.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was one of the few games of it's generation that had a lot of cinematic presentation. But I honestly feel that's really the main focus for this generation of gaming.

And to be fair, I think modern gaming still includes the Playstation 3 generation. Old school gaming is basically anything before the Playstation 3/Xbox 360 era, I would classify Duke Nukem 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64 and arguably Grand Theft Auto 3 to be old school. They were done in a style that isn't the standard anymore. Retro old school gaming is Sega Genesis/Super Nintendo and older, 8-bit/16-bit games definitely fall in this category. There are many indie games that try to copy the 8-bit, 16-bit era in style and look, but they are generally targeted for a very specific audience.

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

What these games have in common is they were high thrilling and octane. They also had a steeper learning curve and thus you couldn’t just pick up the game suddenly feeling you were good at it. 

There is The Evil Within and Wolfenstein 2:  The New Colossus that both present a challenge. If you want to dig a little deeper there is Shadow Warrior, which is an older style first person shooter that isn’t some cinematic presentation. These three games are the closest thing to what you describe a Bayonetta/Vanquish/Devil May Cry, etc etc. 

As a matter of fact I will be playing Vanquish soon. 

We got a lot of great franchises last gen that have either been pushed aside or they have turned into open world. God of War is one, Metal Gear Solid is another. 

There’s a lot less linearity in video games. I haven’t found much of anything this generation that is say a Dante’s Inferno or a Darksiders 1. We can’t leave out Dead Space, Mass Effect or Bioshock. 

Everyone just copies the Assassins Creed formula. That model is getting rather old at this point.

The PS3 was just as cinematic as PS4... TLOU? Uncharted, Heavy Rain, TellTale games and almost every game that came out. Btw wolfenstein 2 is cinematic. As for graphics as I saw you on about em in another post. It's always been about them, look at the bit wars and all the dumb addons like sega CD or 32x or the fact whenever any console is shown they showcase visuals or how many things can fit on screen. 

I will agree with everything going open is dull as a lot of the time it's just useless but there are games that done it right.         

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

The PS3 was just as cinematic as PS4... TLOU? Uncharted, Heavy Rain, TellTale games and almost every game that came out. Btw wolfenstein 2 is cinematic. As for graphics as I saw you on about em in another post. It's always been about them, look at the bit wars and all the dumb addons like sega CD or 32x or the fact whenever any console is shown they showcase visuals or how many things can fit on screen.

Yes, but gameplay was still rapidly evolving back in the day.

Sega CD and the 32X were financial disasters. Sega tried to make too many consoles at once and it cost them in the long run. The Dreamcast was a pretty solid system however, and for it's time it had pretty good games with good graphics.

Wolfenstein 2 is cinematic. So is Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood. The DOOM remake is also cinematic.

Just now, Spaz said:

Sega CD and the 32X were financial disasters. Sega tried to make too many consoles at once and it cost them in the long run. The Dreamcast was a pretty solid system however, and for it's time it had pretty good games with good graphics.

Wolfenstein 2 is cinematic. So is Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood. The DOOM remake is also cinematic.

I know they flopped but im saying it has ALWAYS been about graphics so don't go PS4 is all about graphics. Why do you think we are improving hardware? 

It just seems nostalgia is getting to you. 

You can't argue about cinematic gaming then mention MGS4. Thats biased as you're letting it slide because you like it. Wolfenstein 2 is cinematic, it has almost half its game as cutscenes. Around 3hrs (I can't remember exact) out of a 7 to 10 hr game depending on difficulty.    

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I just don't understand what you're trying to say anymore. As times and technology change, so does media that can be created, including games. It's a natural evolution for games to look better and showcase graphics when they are improving constantly. I really don't get this argument about graphics being too important, of course they are, because when someone creates and shares their work for others, it's only natural to present their work as best they can.

I've also seen you mention how no one cares about gameplay anymore and it's all about graphics now, that's just not true. Games that are being made and released in recent times feel great and are even more responsive and intuitive than ever. You've played God of War, and the vast amount of people who played it said the axe felt great to throw and it felt weighted and powerful, as did I. Spider-man felt amazing swinging around and launching yourself forwards, you could go on forever honestly. All these games play amazing because despite what you would try and argue, no one would like them if the gameplay was as you say boring and meh and the only good things about them were the graphics. Above all else your gripes and resistance to these new games aren't actually about the games, they're about new technology and the future. Everyone loves a little nostalgia, which is why we get Spyro and Crash remasters and games like celeste or the messenger which just released. From everything you've said and from looking at your profile, you like old games and retro feels, arcade combat and tight platformers, and that's awesome. It is for real, you have your games you like, and a lot of the games coming out today don't appeal to you at all, and that's also fine. 

But then for some reason instead of just accepting that the industry and medium is moving forward and it isn't the direction you personally love, you go on to try discredit these huge games that are widely praised and push the envelope in many different ways. Why do you feel the need to tell everyone what they like isn't what they should be liking? There are still awesome games coming out that I'm sure you will enjoy and recent titles that I'm sure you did enjoy, namely Celeste or something like that. I am in no way launching an attack on your views because I think you copped that enough in the last thread you started that triggered everyone, and I also don't think your views are outright wrong or silly. Just after seeing them a lot lately, instead of contributing meaningful ideas and views, your posts have been as follows: point out a few sub-par AAA games from EA and other in the last few years, then proceed to shit all over most games coming out today because those 5 you listed were apparently all the evidence and proof you needed to back up your statement that modern games are bad. There is a big difference between you not liking new games for taking a direction that doesn't appeal to your tastes, and the game being boring and crap. I really would credit your opinions more if you stopped mentioning Battlefront 2 and Fallout 76 in every post, not because you're wrong about them, but because the record player has been broken for a while now. 

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain I just see as meh. There's a huge open world, big enough to where you have to spend around 100 hours if you want that platinum.

Also is it just me or is there nothing bad about what you just said here? 

13 hours ago, Spaz said:

I somewhat agree with this, I really like a linear game sometimes, it's a nice change of pace from a large open game, but you can still find those around too, Darksiders 3, Prey, and Alien Isolation for instance, although I won't say they're as fantastic as the games you mentioned. Even so, Bioshock is possibly my favourite game ever, so comparing anything to it feels unfair to me, but that's just me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bairuto said:

I just don't understand what you're trying to say anymore. As times and technology change, so does media that can be created, including games. It's a natural evolution for games to look better and showcase graphics when they are improving constantly. I really don't get this argument about graphics being too important, of course they are, because when someone creates and shares their work for others, it's only natural to present their work as best they can.

I've also seen you mention how no one cares about gameplay anymore and it's all about graphics now, that's just not true. Games that are being made and released in recent times feel great and are even more responsive and intuitive than ever. You've played God of War, and the vast amount of people who played it said the axe felt great to throw and it felt weighted and powerful, as did I. Spider-man felt amazing swinging around and launching yourself forwards, you could go on forever honestly. All these games play amazing because despite what you would try and argue, no one would like them if the gameplay was as you say boring and meh and the only good things about them were the graphics. Above all else your gripes and resistance to these new games aren't actually about the games, they're about new technology and the future. Everyone loves a little nostalgia, which is why we get Spyro and Crash remasters and games like celeste or the messenger which just released. From everything you've said and from looking at your profile, you like old games and retro feels, arcade combat and tight platformers, and that's awesome. It is for real, you have your games you like, and a lot of the games coming out today don't appeal to you at all, and that's also fine. 

But then for some reason instead of just accepting that the industry and medium is moving forward and it isn't the direction you personally love, you go on to try discredit these huge games that are widely praised and push the envelope in many different ways. Why do you feel the need to tell everyone what they like isn't what they should be liking? There are still awesome games coming out that I'm sure you will enjoy and recent titles that I'm sure you did enjoy, namely Celeste or something like that. I am in no way launching an attack on your views because I think you copped that enough in the last thread you started that triggered everyone, and I also don't think your views are outright wrong or silly. Just after seeing them a lot lately, instead of contributing meaningful ideas and views, your posts have been as follows: point out a few sub-par AAA games from EA and other in the last few years, then proceed to shit all over most games coming out today because those 5 you listed were apparently all the evidence and proof you needed to back up your statement that modern games are bad. There is a big difference between you not liking new games for taking a direction that doesn't appeal to your tastes, and the game being boring and crap. I really would credit your opinions more if you stopped mentioning Battlefront 2 and Fallout 76 in every post, not because you're wrong about them, but because the record player has been broken for a while now. 

Also is it just me or is there nothing bad about what you just said here? 

I somewhat agree with this, I really like a linear game sometimes, it's a nice change of pace from a large open game, but you can still find those around too, Darksiders 3, Prey, and Alien Isolation for instance, although I won't say they're as fantastic as the games you mentioned. Even so, Bioshock is possibly my favourite game ever, so comparing anything to it feels unfair to me, but that's just me.

Me thinks Spaz needs to play more Japanese games. Some western games like Spider-Man for PS4 and God of War is good like you said, but there;s also Japan's games that made it to the west. And I think Spaz needs to play some JRPGs, I love JRPGs and they are good.

• Like 1

I think Sony's biggest regret will be the backward compatibility, but even though I would love to play PS3 games on PS4 its not a massive issue for me because it just made me go back and finish what I had left. I will be very surprised if they made the same mistake again for PS5 though.

As for the lack of fresh good games, I think its a problem for everyone not just Sony. The last game I have really looked forward to playing was Crash Bandicoot remastered, everything else at the moment just seems to be another copy and paste (COD, AC, Far Cry) that costs close to £100 for Super Duper Amazing Edition or another Battle Royale game ? I just feel like a lot of game designers have one arm tied behind their backs because of these big companies only caring about making the most profits they can out of a game and not really giving a shit about anything else. BUT! I do believe this stance will slowly start to change because of review websites and Youtube reviewers exposing these badly made games... I mean just look at how bad Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 76 got trashed, we all need to stand up and stop supporting these companies regardless if they made a good games previously.

Games evolve, and people change. Cinematic or not, I don't really keep a close on it, as long as the gameplay is ace and enjoyable (to me).

Besides, I don't (always) play exclusives. I tend to jump around indies and AAAs -- and on various genres, too. That is why I never get bored playing games -- at least not yet. I'm more disappointed with Sony's E3 absence and no more PSX. However, if their State of Play gets better with each episode, I'm okay with their E3 absence and no more PSX.

Well, that's just me. :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Better directed skippable cutscenes + pure badass gameplay > unskippable camera zooms, slowdowns, cinematic walking segments that look the same in all games

17 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Gamers are an interesting breed. On one hand, you have people questioning why Sony showed new PSVR games.

On the other hand, you have people that are enraged that Sony never supports their peripherals.

And are they the same ones? Don't generalize. People are individuals, with individual wishes that... uh... they are allowed to express? 

Edited by fbdbh
  • Like 1

It sounds more like the OP of the thread has gaming burnout more than anything. 

Gaming can indeed get to you and yes can all feel the same. But thats because you spend so much time on gaming that its bound to happen. Its like a job, you do the same thing over and over to achieve goals but at some point its really going to get to you and become dull or put you in serious mood changes. 

Movies and music don't really have this effect because they're spread out much better but if you was to watch something like all the Marvel movies back to back, or listen to a singers albums back to back, you'd get the feeling that nothing differs that much from the previous one. Its all about pacing, mixing and knowing when to switch off. 

As for SONY's exclusives this gen. Well I was a PS1 and PS2 gamer and they were a lot of fun, but when the 360 came out it blew gaming up for me so much. To this day I hold it as the best console and the best gaming experiences I ever had. Then got the PS3 and moved to PS4. Whilst I have to say that this has been the weakest era in gaming, when a devs does get it right, they really get it right. God Of War, Horizon Dawn, Spider-Man, these are just a few that I have played which have totally blown me away and wouldn't have been possible previous gen. I also think The Xbox really messed up on release and to this day are paying the price and SONY have really pushed some gaming boundaries when it comes to exclusives. But on the whole I also feel like this gen has been saved by remasters which is a bit of a shame really. 

Its rare for people to quit gaming completely as its so interactive that you just cannot wait to experience what is next. But it will always have limitations and thats when its good to step away for a short while and do something else, or as others have suggested, try some indie games which don't usually follow the AAA gameplay styles. I recently played a game called Beholder and it was such a break from the norm and so much fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 5:20 AM, Bairuto said:

~snip~

You have to understand that I’ve been gaming for over 25 years. I said this before and I know that sounds brash and impulsive, but it’s the truth. 

I’m not as easily swayed with graphics, the gameplay has to be good. People act as if I’m shitting on these newer AAA games because of their cinematics, but I am not discrediting them entirely. 

Graphics don’t make a game on their own. When I was a kid I was impressed with those 64 bit games on the N64. Today it takes more than graphics to win me over. That is not me pissing in the wind on today’s graphics and technology changing. 

You made a good point. I enjoy tight based platformers, retro looking games, some older games and arcade like combat games. People assume that I’m some old fart stuck in the past because of the things that I’ve said regarding these newer big releases. I am always playing games I never played before, including Furi. I just didn’t get around to it three year ago when it came out. 

I prefer the old God of Wars to the new God of War. I don’t like Kratos bratty son. I don’t like how a lot of the combat feels off key. The axe was simply okay, but the Blades of Chaos was simply a plot line that could of been done better. I found the open world to be boring and monotone.

I say this and suddenly I’m someone who can’t accept that technology is changing? Bull. 

I’m not that crazy or excited about the newer Assassins Creed games. I made this a point to someone and he brought up that whole “stuck in the past” talk because I like Ezio a lot more than these newer protagonists.

I made that thread to express that rankings and leaderboards don’t mean much and trophies were meant to get some fun out of games and enjoy them for what they are. People acted as if I encroached onto their personal space and started barking orders. Something as trivial as trophies that we like to collect as a hobby and people got offended over that. 

EA has been bad for a long time. I kept mentioning those two games because they were something that other game companies should not follow. One for making microtransactions a sort of mandatory thing, and two for making a convoluted online only game lacking many of the elements the previous games had. 

There has been plenty that I liked. I love The Witcher 3. I love Bloodborne. And because I’m slow to pick up on some games doesn’t mean that I’m just shitting on just every modern AAA game out there. Most of them don’t interest me, that’s fine. But I’m not trying to discredit them wholefully like some people want others to think that I’m doing just that.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Spaz said:

You have to understand that I’ve been gaming for over 25 years. I said this before and I know that sounds brash and impulsive, but it’s the truth. 

I’m not as easily swayed with graphics, the gameplay has to be good. People act as if I’m shitting on these newer AAA games because of their cinematics, but I am not discrediting them entirely. 

Graphics don’t make a game on their own. When I was a kid I was impressed with those 64 bit games on the N64. Today it takes more than graphics to win me over. That is not me pissing in the wind on today’s graphics and technology changing. 

You made a good point. I enjoy tight based platformers, retro looking games, some older games and arcade like combat games. People assume that I’m some old fart stuck in the past because of the things that I’ve said regarding these newer big releases. I am always playing games I never played before, including Furi. I just didn’t get around to it three year ago when it came out. 

I prefer the old God of Wars to the new God of War. I don’t like Kratos bratty son. I don’t like how a lot of the combat feels off key. The axe was simply okay, but the Blades of Chaos was simply a plot line that could of been done better. I found the open world to be boring and monotone.

I say this and suddenly I’m someone who can’t accept that technology is changing? Bull. 

I’m not that crazy or excited about the newer Assassins Creed games. I made this a point to someone and he brought up that whole “stuck in the past” talk because I like Ezio a lot more than these newer protagonists.

I made that thread to express that rankings and leaderboards don’t mean much and trophies were meant to get some fun out of games and enjoy them for what they are. People acted as if I encroached onto their personal space and started barking orders. Something as trivial as trophies that we like to collect as a hobby and people got offended over that. 

EA has been bad for a long time. I kept mentioning those two games because they were something that other game companies should not follow. One for making microtransactions a sort of mandatory thing, and two for making a convoluted online only game lacking many of the elements the previous games had. 

There has been plenty that I liked. I love The Witcher 3. I love Bloodborne. And because I’m slow to pick up on some games doesn’t mean that I’m just shitting on just every modern AAA game out there. Most of them don’t interest me, that’s fine. But I’m not trying to discredit them wholefully like some people want others to think that I’m doing just that.

Just... stop, Spaz. Enough is enough. Don't keep stirring the hornets' nest with that. You can't change people on who they are and you need to accept that instead of pissing them off more with your comments.

8 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Just... stop, Spaz. Enough is enough. Don't keep stirring the hornets' nest with that. You can't change people on who they are and you need to accept that instead of pissing them off more with your comments.

I'm pissed off that people continue to attack what somebody wrote and then they try to make them the bad guy.

I'll be god fucking damned if I'm told by people what I can and cannot hate. And that is exactly what seems to be going around, not just to me but to several others.

So what? I'm just one guy making an opinion. I like to be vocal, but I guess you can't be vocal without stirring up a hornets nest.

I made it a point that I agree with where the OP was coming from. And by doing that I get reprimanded for it.

Edited by Spaz

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I'm pissed off that people continue to attack what somebody wrote and then they try to make them the bad guy.

I'll be god fucking damned if I'm told by people what I can and cannot hate. And that is exactly what seems to be going around, not just to me but to several others.

So what? I'm just one guy making an opinions. I like to be vocal, but I guess you can't be vocal without stirring up a hornets nest.

I made it a point that I agree with there the OP was coming from. And by doing that I get reprimanded for it.

Then if you're upset about this, then maybe you should stop visiting PSNProfiles? I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't like what is going on here, then maybe you should stay away from the internet for awhile? I feel some of the stress you're getting is being too much on the internet and I believe that is making you not think clearly. So maybe stay off the internet for awhile can help? Again, not trying to be rude.

36 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Then if you're upset about this, then maybe you should stop visiting PSNProfiles? I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't like what is going on here, then maybe you should stay away from the internet for awhile? I feel some of the stress you're getting is being too much on the internet and I believe that is making you not think clearly. So maybe stay off the internet for awhile can help? Again, not trying to be rude.

We get too political about it. This has nothing to do with me being on too much. PSNProfiles is the only website that I frequently post in.

I deleted my Facebook profile and left Twitter for reasons I won't go into.

Eventually forums turn into a political battleground.

13 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

I know for sure that my stress level went way down once I decided to stop getting into pissing contests with 20 year olds about video games.

Which is no different from any other forum website out there that talks about video games.

Doesn't matter what topic it is. We just get into pissing contests because we know we're keyboard warriors behind a computer screen. That's not the same as getting into a voice chat with someone because I guarantee over half of these conversations wouldn't exist at all.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...