My Twitch Channel - AfraidOfTheFolly

AfraidOfTheFolly

Hey Everyone

Just wanted to do a quick plug of my twitch channel.

www.twitch.tv/afraidofthefolly

3 weeks ago I started a platinum run through of Hotline Miami. With the main story finished I have paused that run through to start a blind playthrough of Soma (On camera so you can see my very real anxiety when I play horror games).

I may go back to Hotline Miami after but at this stage I'm not sure what the channel is going to be (Maybe trophy hunting maybe scaring myself for others enjoyment maybe a mixture of the two).

I stream Sundays at 8pm UK time until roughly 11pm with a plan to add an extra day in a month or two if family commitments allow.

If it sounds interesting to you please drop by and say hello this Sunday (I have 4 or 5 people currently active in my chat so plenty of room for more) for episode 1 of the Soma Stream and by all means DM me in here or post below any feedback as to how I can improve as I am having a blast and really want to be the best streamer I can be.

Currently just streaming directly from my PS4 but should I miraculously make affiliate then I am hoping to invest in a bit more of a professional set up to get the bells and whistles that make twitch streams so fun.

Appreciate your time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to mention I am going to be streaming "They Are Billions" tomorrow upon release.

This game is meant to be really tough based on the early access on PC so if you want to pop by and check it out and see if its for you before you drop your money on it (And risk that sweet completion %) then happy to do the dirty work so you don't have to.

Will be live from 8pm UK time at www.twitch.tv/afraidofthefolly