See here for trophy tips

Bizzy_Montana_

Awesome job! Thanks! Maybe I will finally "play" it, since I really didn't want to follow the YT guide.

For all who are interested, you can buy the game here (requires of course JPN PSN acc.)

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0239-CUSA11433_00-SSJNAZOTOKIMAIL2

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Thanks, but also, this is a slow way of doing it and it doesn't work on PS5.

Going back and forth between the game and other stuff is what is slow, but you can speed this up by just copying more levels at the same time. Have them separated in a long text string by some special character and the level number etc. Then you can copy one text and pasting it multiple times, just removing what you don't need for that answer.

Also, on PS5, you can't copy text in a private message, and there's no web browser... However, the trick here is to create a free website with a ".com" domain. If you send it in a message, PS5 will if you have done it correctly interpret it as a link that you can open. PS5 got a web browser, it's just hidden and locked away and doesn't allow you to change URL or anything. You can test with "google.com" just to see what it will be like. On this link you need to create "input" (text type) fields for the text you want to copy, allowing you to copy the text. Yes, it's a bit complicated, but I got it working!

An alternative on PS5 would be to search on google for this thread or some other page with the solutions.

Or, you can "learn" to type Japanese. Basically, look up the words (the answers) in a dictionary. Some will tell you how to write it with the characters you can select between on PS5 (sounds), which when typed out will suggest you the actual answer word. I don't know if you can answer with the characters you type in with though.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1