Missable or glitched Prayer Beads?

I'm stuck on 39 prayer beads and i'm missing one. I have NO FUCKING CLUE where it is. I already saw a youtube video on all of them and i've collected them. The only ones I can't verify are the boss ones BUT IVE COMPLETED ALL BOSSES except for endings and demon (doesn't drop them). Did I miss a boss? I got every ashina castle bead (before during and after siege). At this point what other missable Prayer beads are there outside of Ashina castle? It's driving me crazy.

17 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

I'm stuck on 39 prayer beads and i'm missing one. I have NO FUCKING CLUE where it is. I already saw a youtube video on all of them and i've collected them. The only ones I can't verify are the boss ones BUT IVE COMPLETED ALL BOSSES except for endings and demon (doesn't drop them). Did I miss a boss? I got every ashina castle bead (before during and after siege). At this point what other missable Prayer beads are there outside of Ashina castle? It's driving me crazy.

Have you checked the offering box at all? I had one show up in there near the end of the game, maybe because I missed a boss or something.

4 hours ago, Single_Shade said:

Have you checked the offering box at all? I had one show up in there near the end of the game, maybe because I missed a boss or something.

Yeah i've checked it  million times just to be sure. everytime i get heartbroken when it says empty.

2 hours ago, IDiivil said:

Have you found the one in Ashina Outskirts that's in the rafters above the Tengu who gives you the Ashina esoteric text?

Yeah i got that one and went and double checked again just in case. already got it.

2 hours ago, Single_Shade said:

, so maybe that's the one you're missing as well. Seems like if you get too far in the story it's unavailable. 

Nah bro this guy isn't missable. He's there post game also, still i checked again and he isn't there because i already beat him. I remember i had a hard time and got his prayer bead too.

FURTHER CLARIFICATION. NEED HELP:

I'm missing a bead, i've checked and double checked every guide and the only possible one that i could've missed is a missable drop from a boss on the great serpent serpent shrine. I've read everywhere that if you missed this bead it'll pop up in the offering box but my box is completely empty. How does the offering box work, then? is it a glitch or what? i'm starting to panic, It's the only thing i have left to do in the game besides get all skills.

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

I'm missing a bead, i've checked and double checked every guide and the only possible one that i could've missed is a missable drop from a boss on the great serpent serpent shrine. I've read everywhere that if you missed this bead it'll pop up in the offering box but my box is completely empty. How does the offering box work, then? is it a glitch or what? i'm starting to panic, It's the only thing i have left to do in the game besides get all skills.

Can't you just get it in NG+?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

Can't you just get it in NG+?

Yeah but i'm a bit on the fence on starting it right now as I'm not sure if it's a glitch. What if it's not there? It should be in the offering box? I'm trying to cover all my bases before moving into NG+ just in case. I'm paranoid like that but i'm about to give up and start my new run.

22 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Yeah but i'm a bit on the fence on starting it right now as I'm not sure if it's a glitch. What if it's not there? It should be in the offering box? I'm trying to cover all my bases before moving into NG+ just in case. I'm paranoid like that but i'm about to give up and start my new run.

I understand the feeling. So far, I didn't miss any (found the one I missed) and my offering box is empty, so I can't help :(

• Like 1

Nah bro this guy isn't missable. He's there post game also, still i checked again and he isn't there because i already beat him. I remember i had a hard time and got his prayer bead too.

FURTHER CLARIFICATION. NEED HELP:

I know for a fact that I missed him though, might be the ending I got that locked me out, the shrine is just filled with monkeys. The guy from the great serpent shrine and the one you're talking about not being missable are the same boss, and I've looked into it a bit more, seems like that's where the prayer bead in my box must have come from. If you already beat him then it wouldn't be there, must be something else. The only one I'd missed was underwater in Mibu village, but you said you'd already followed a guide for all the ones to pick up, so that probably won't help. All I can really suggest is waiting a few days and seeing if a full miniboss list comes out.

On 28/03/2019 at 0:49 AM, Single_Shade said:

I know for a fact that I missed him though, might be the ending I got that locked me out, the shrine is just filled with monkeys. The guy from the great serpent shrine and the one you're talking about not being missable are the same boss, and I've looked into it a bit more, seems like that's where the prayer bead in my box must have come from. If you already beat him then it wouldn't be there, must be something else. The only one I'd missed was underwater in Mibu village, but you said you'd already followed a guide for all the ones to pick up, so that probably won't help. All I can really suggest is waiting a few days and seeing if a full miniboss list comes out.

I haven't even fought that boss and I have all the beads, that one for sure goes to the box.

The final one I was missing was the one on top of the statue by the poison pool.

24 minutes ago, Harry94_ said:

I haven't even fought that boss and I have all the beads, that one for sure goes to the box.

So i've been doing research and I've found out why it wasnt in my offering box. First of all i want to confirm that it was indeed this boss because i just got the trophy in NG+ after defeating this guy. Apparently it only goes into the offering box if you've interacted with the boss (if he fell down and died or if you just ran). If you didn't interact with him ever then it won't be in your offering box. That's what happened to me

Love your videos, Harry!

11 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

So i've been doing research and I've found out why it wasnt in my offering box. First of all i want to confirm that it was indeed this boss because i just got the trophy in NG+ after defeating this guy. Apparently it only goes into the offering box if you've interacted with the boss (if he fell down and died or if you just ran). If you didn't interact with him ever then it won't be in your offering box. That's what happened to me

Love your videos, Harry!

I've been following your thread, glad you finally found it. Can you post which missable boss you are talking about? I'd prefer to get all the prayer beads on NG if possible. Spoiler tag it if it's a spoiler so nobody else gets up in arms lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, x1001x_Puppys said:

I've been following your thread, glad you finally found it. Can you post which missable boss you are talking about? I'd prefer to get all the prayer beads on NG if possible. Spoiler tag it if it's a spoiler so nobody else gets up in arms lol

Pretty sure at least all the minibosses in

Spoiler

the castle area are missable if you hit a certain point in the story, because they get replaced with new ones, plus 2 are tied to the path for the purification ending. That includes the castle outskirts as well from what I remember, and maybe even some other surrounding areas. 

The exact one they're talking about is 

Spoiler

Lone Shadow Masanaga The Spear-Bearer I'm pretty sure, specifically the version just before the great serpent shrine. 

On 3/26/2019 at 9:56 PM, linkdevivo said:

same here. i'm new game plus #6 and didn't find it

3 hours ago, Blu3Angels_s said:

same here. i'm new game plus #6 and didn't find it

damn, NG+ 6? I finally got it from the missable boss at great serpent shrine. it didnt appear for me in the offering box because i had never interacted with the boss. it only appears there when a boss dies from falling off a ledge or you interact with a missable boss and don't kill him.

2 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

damn, NG+ 6? I finally got it from the missable boss at great serpent shrine. it didnt appear for me in the offering box because i had never interacted with the boss. it only appears there when a boss dies from falling off a ledge or you interact with a missable boss and don't kill him.

i'm sure i have already killed bosses. offering box is empty for me

stuck on 39 too xD lol

although i followed a guide

edit:

found it and iam sure many have the same one

if you havent missed any then check the secret room in the castle its in the box

from powerpyx guide its this 1

Prayer Bead #4: Ashina Outskirts – Ashina Castle Gate
Collected in the open world. After defeating the main boss Gyoubu Oniwa (guy on horse), go across the battleground where the fight took place and up the stairs. This leads you to a building where a friendly samurai wants to talk to you. Ignore him for now. In the room where this guy stands, grapple up the wooden beams. When you reach the top beams you need to double-jump at them to reach the attic. In the attic is a golden glowing chest, inside it is this Prayer Bead. The best-hidden one so far.

the reason i missed this was because i was sure i picked it up at the start since i went up there and picked items.. but didnt notice the box

hope it helps any1 stuck at 39 :P

Edited by Hakoom
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the case for me is, Im very sure that I missed the prayer beads that drop from the mini boss at great serpent shire since its unavailable after we go to fountainhead palace on my first playthrough, and the thing is , after I kill him on my second playthrough, he drop only heavy coin purse like other mini boss  PLEASE HELPPP!!! ?