Missable or glitched Prayer Beads?

On 3/27/2019 at 3:26 AM, linkdevivo said:

I'm stuck on 39 prayer beads and i'm missing one. I have NO FUCKING CLUE where it is. I already saw a youtube video on all of them and i've collected them. The only ones I can't verify are the boss ones BUT IVE COMPLETED ALL BOSSES except for endings and demon (doesn't drop them). Did I miss a boss? I got every ashina castle bead (before during and after siege). At this point what other missable Prayer beads are there outside of Ashina castle? It's driving me crazy.

On 4/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, Arkhan19 said:

the case for me is, Im very sure that I missed the prayer beads that drop from the mini boss at great serpent shire since its unavailable after we go to fountainhead palace on my first playthrough, and the thing is , after I kill him on my second playthrough, he drop only heavy coin purse like other mini boss  PLEASE HELPPP!!! 1f62d.png

The one I missed that is hidden pretty well is the one in the Poison Pool with the bitch of a mini boss Snake Eyes Shirahagi.

The prayer bead is sitting up high on the head of a statue. 

On 20/4/2019 at 1:51 AM, Arkhan19 said:

the case for me is, Im very sure that I missed the prayer beads that drop from the mini boss at great serpent shire since its unavailable after we go to fountainhead palace on my first playthrough, and the thing is , after I kill him on my second playthrough, he drop only heavy coin purse like other mini boss  PLEASE HELPPP!!! ?

Check offering box

Damn I missed 1 as well, I got 26 and should have 27... I followed powerpyx guide step by step ? ugh luckily I havent killed yet the couple of bosses that change some scenarios. Time to redo my steps.

Ok I got it, somehow I didnt take #26 in blacktorito's guide.

Edited by Ekir