Physical version trophies won't sync?

So I got the season pass physical version of this game today, and just got around to it. Got my first trophy (in the first episode), but when I try to sync it, it simply gives me a WS-37073-0 error code. The trophy list for the game itself just doesn't seem to exist in my trophies either.

I assume maybe the physical version has a separate trophy list that hasn't been uploaded/unlocked on PSN yet. I have had this issue before with other games I've gotten a few days before release, as well as Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls I think back on the Vita (on/after release though), and the trophy lists have always eventually showed up on PSN and my trophies sync fine after that. Just kinda sucks not really being able to keep track of my trophies since I know this particular Telltale game has some missables.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edited by SuperSmexy500
  • Like 1

You can see your trophy list offline, by disabling your PS4's internet connection then checking your Trophy Collection but it sounds like the retail version does have its own list - thus all you can do is wait until someone at Sony decides to upload the list to the Trophy List servers so it syncs.

Just now, JesteR1701one said:

Yeah i have the same issue. I hope its just because its a seperate trophy list.

I assume that's the case, the trophy list is there on my system and I'm still earning trophies, they just won't sync. I did try starting up some games I bought recently and the trophy lists for those synced fine, even after earning trophies in the Walking Dead.

A skeleton crew finished this game, so it is not unlikely to assume the trophy employee maybe didn't get rehired. My hope is the theories above are correct and they didn't ignore trophy integration with the physical title. Also, can anyone confirm every episode is on disc or requires download?

Let's tweet em! 

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1

Just now, Afro_Gear said:

A skeleton crew finished this game, so it is not unlikely to assume the trophy employee maybe didn't get rehired. My hope is the theories above are correct and they didn't ignore trophy integration with the physical title. Also, can anyone confirm every episode is on disc or requires download?

The trophies are there, so I sure hope they don't forget to upload the list to the servers sometimes. Not sure why it doesn't seem to share the same trophy list as the digital version.

The disc has the first 3 episodes but the 4th one needs to be downloaded unfortunately. Honestly would have preferred it if they just released the physical version later with all 4 episodes on disc.

4 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Let's tweet em! 

Skybound isn’t a skeleton crew, telltale was near the end but this was not what they were working on. Telltale didn’t really finish the last 2 episodes. Being dead and all.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Also just submitted a ticket. Its likely they'll put out a patch for this once it comes to their attention. A similar trophy situation like this happened with liar princess/bind prince and all was fixed in the end.

(I just wish theyd hurry up cause I'm DYING to play the game and dont wanna start getting glitched trophies just in case. I might end up returning mine and going digital if I have to ?)

13 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Telltale Games.

Even after they've been shut down for months, they are still releasing broken games.

It's Sony who are responsible for updating the trophy servers, not the publishers/developers.

My guess is that Sony didn't upload it, thinking that the digital stack would work with it. But hopefully it will be resolved soon.

There have been some update on this site, showing people have a platinum and looks like the digital version trophies do synch.

Edited by KHDelBoy

18 hours ago, need4speed1994 said:

I just got this reply from skybound

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and are investigating with Sony to resolve it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Skybound Helpdesk

I got the same reply, looks like they just copied and pasted the same message. 

• Like 1

North American physical trophy list is up - Looks like the European disc copy may have its own seperate list

It boggles my mind how they went from fairly organized with their trophy lists from all their past games to so unorganized with this season :facepalm: 

Edited by BlindMango