Physical version trophies won't sync?

45 minutes ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

The Trophy-List for the Disc Version is online now. Look at the Psnprofiles-Frontpage. That means, I can buy 2 Games (Digital and Disc) and get 2 Platinums? Great.

No, it's not. Only the North American disc version is online so far. Also, there's more than 2 stacks already, 3 so far and there will most likely end up being 4 if the European disc version comes online. 

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone! I am having the same problem right now! I bought the game digitally a couple of weeks ago, and try to start today but surprise, the trophy list wont sync on my account, i have a digital copy on mi NA account, can anybody help me with these? Or simply there are no way to play the game and sync trophies? What can I do?

Edited by Charly_Py

1 hour ago, Charly_Py said:

Hi everyone! I am having the same problem right now! I bought the game digitally a couple of weeks ago, and try to start today but surprise, the trophy list wont sync on my account, i have a digital copy on mi NA account, can anybody help me with these? Or simply there are no way to play the game and sync trophies? What can I do?

Are you getting an error message? I ask, because the NA Digital and Retail versions both sync and have done for months ?.

36 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Are you getting an error message? I ask, because the NA Digital and Retail versions both sync and have done for months 1f914.png.

No error message or any other message at all... simply the trophy list doesnt appear and dont sync on my trophy list

Edited by Charly_Py