A Creed III + Liberation included in season pass

Hi, I might be the only one who had missed this already but if you have the season pass for Odyssey you can download Assassins Creed III remastered and Liberation for free on friday when it release.

I was gonna wait to play these but now I think Im gonna dig in this weekend :popcorn:

4 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

It's the only reason I bothered with the gold edition for this years release. I'm not normally one for buying season passes but with these games included I thought it was great value.

Me too, but the Atlantis DLC is also catching my attention and for 30€ it is a good deal. (The remaster is 40€, so even if you don't have Odyssey and want the remaster buy the Season Pass, you never know, you might get Odyssey one day)

I've said it before...but Odyssey has to be up there as one of the best Season Passes when you compare content to price. 6 Episodes of DLC + 2 Full Fledged Remastered games for $40 (original price of Season Pass). You're looking at a $100 Season Pass from most other games that have gone in this direction. 

• Like 3