Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

Round 3:

22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name
The Saviours of Magnus - Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

Round 4:

5.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'
I Don't Ken - Lumo

13.  Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name

Hidden Kings - Kingdom Hearts 3

Jacques-tacular - Spyro the Dragon

24.  Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name
Hero of Gallowmere - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Also declaring Lumo for challenges 27 and 28 in round 4

A couple more to add thanks,

#25  Action game                            Finders Keeper  - Days Gone   Trophy #28, 766

#26 Gone in Trophy                        Gone Fishing    -  The Gardens Between   #28, 773

#27 Before April under 20%          Mixups EU        -  On Point       # 28,779

#28 Before April still D/E rank        Mixups EU       -   All About That Base  #28, 780

#29 finish game / campaign.         Zeroptian invasion - platinum invasion #28,789

Edited by cjshaitan

Putting 1 challenge down for Round 4:

6. Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row

Witch! - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

And then everything possible for Round 6:

Spoiler

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'A'

All Aboard! - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'P'

Set Sorcerer High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'R'

You're Hired - Rock Band 2

4. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'I'

Chapter Two - Inversion

5. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'L'

Off The Beaten Track - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

7. Get 5 trophies within one hour

Rogue Tune - The Bard's Tale

8. Get a trophy that has the word 'east' in the trophy name

The Beast Uncaged - Tales of Berseria

9. Get a trophy that has the word 'egg', 'axe' or 'ex' in the trophy name

EX-Ceptional - Street Fighter 3: Online Edition

10. Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name

The Journey Begins - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

11. Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name

Learning the ropes - Blur

12. Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name

Set Whirlwind High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

13. Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name

Now You're Cooking... - Silent Hill: Downpour

14. Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in April

Sympathy for the Devil - Arcana Heart 3

15. Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name

Join the Ranks - Sonic Generations

16. Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name

Flagon of Chuckles - Duke Nukem Forever

17. Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP

Chateau Eau Neaux - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

18. Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019

Chapter III - The Bard's Tale

19. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

Rap Sheet: Forger - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

20. Get 60 trophies within one month

Pyjama Drama - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

21. Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name

Token Starter-Kit - The Bard's Tale

22. Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name

Substance Abuser - Duke Nukem Forever

23. Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name

Supercharged - Bejeweled 3

24. Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name

The Phantom Hero - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

25. Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP

It Was An Accident - Saw

26. Get a trophy that has the word ‘day’, 'daily' or ‘gone’ in the trophy name

Orientation Day Graduate - Avatar: The Game

27. Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion

Killer Killer - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

28. Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank

Breaking and Entering - Batman: Arkham Asylum

29. Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game

All Was Well - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

30. Get a trophy from a PS+ game

Claustrophilia - Tropico 5

31. Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game

But... I Am The Chosen One - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

32. Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP

Set Space Shuttle High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

33. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games

Bureaucrat - Tropico 5

34. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure)

Obvious, Really... - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

35. Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy

Set Firepower High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

36. Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies

Perfect Punisher - Sonic Generations

37. Get 2 PSNP rare trophies

Chapter XII - The Bard's Tale

38. Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy

Organizational Wizard - Minecraft (PS4)

39. Get a trophy from a game released in 2018

Set 10 Showtime Road Rules - Burnout Paradise Remastered

40. Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy)

...Take on the Words! - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Got to Round 7, woohoo! Will fill as many as I can, but I don't know if I will have the time to do 35 before the month is over (only 2 days left).

For 27/28, I will repeat the same as last time: 27 is Assassin's Creed IV (15%) and 27 is Batman: Arkham Asylum (D rank)

A little update, that may be my last one too, it all depends if I can or not get the Wannabe Hero on Rainbow Skies in time on not (I will not have much time to play in the next 2 days, and that trophy is my only chance to get 35 challenges done for Round 2).

So, the Update:

Round One (40/40) :)

Challenge 24: Trophy with the word "Hero" 

Mighty Heroes (LittleBigPlanet vita) 

Round Two (36/40)

Challenge 10: letters for "BUNNY" 

thaNk YUo for BeiNg a fan (Mortal Kombat 11)

Challenge 20: 60 trophies in a month (120 total)

Perfectionist (Girl Fight) - Note: I'm over 130, bot sure what the 120th trophy was. 

Challenge 24: word "Hero"

Wannabe Hero (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 26: word "Days" 

Oh My Days (Mortal Kombat 11) 

Challenge 30: Game from PS+ IGC

Last Resort, Secret Technique (Soul Sacrifice) 

Challenge 39: Game from 2018 

The Power Within (Soul Calibur 6)

Round Three (25/40)

Challenge 2: Game starts with "P"

Time for the All-Out Attack (Persona 4 Arena) 

Challenge 3: Game starts with "R" 

Rookie (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 4: Game starts with "I" 

Cat Fight (Injustice 2) 

Challenge 5: Game starts with "L" 

Assemble! (LittleBigPlanet Vita) 

Challenge 6: 7 day streak 

Trophy lock: Beacon of Return Fire (One Piece Burning Blood) days 15 to 21: The Beast (Persona 4 Arena) || My First Rescue (I Am Alive) || Sandwish Seller (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2) || Unionized (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2) || Gila (Redout) || Beacon of Return Fire (One Piece Burning Blood) || Resurrection of the Great Elder (Dark Cloud 2)

Challenge 11: spell "SPRING" 

StRoNG, Proud and beautIful (One Piece Burning Blood) 

Challenge 12: spell "GREEN" 

ResurrectioN of thE GrEat elder (Dark Cloud 2) 

Challenge 14: Released in April 

Where would you like to go! (One Piece Burning Blood) 

Challenge 17: PSNP theme "Comedy" 

Anointed by the Feet (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2) 

Challenge 18: Started in April 

Eureka! Banang! (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2) 

Challenge 19: Started over a year ago 

Hulk Out! (LittleBigPlanet Vita) 

Challenge 21: spell "ARIES" 

whAt lIES beyond stRenght (One Piece Burning Blood) 

Challenge 22: spell "TAURUS" 

UnleAShe The tRue sword (Soul Calibur 6) 

Challenge 25: PSNP theme "Action" 

Go Catch the Road Runner (Flatout 4)

Challenge 29: trophy for finishing the story 

Thanks for the love...!!! (One Piece Burning Blood), Note: this trophy is awarded by finishing the last chapter after the credits, the one that I used on round 2 was awarded for finishing everything, including side stuff) 

Challenge 31: Bronze + Silver + Gold in the same game 

Trophy lock: Beli Grubber (Bronze: Battle Master || Silver: Beli Grubber || Gold: Dawn of a New World) (One Piece Burning Blood 

Challenge 32: No Guide on PSNP 

Battle Hardened (Girl Fight) 

Challenge 33: series with 4+ games 

Klassic (Mortal Kombat 11) 

Challenge 34: Favorite Genre 

Fighting for Fun (Dark Cloud 2) 

Challenge 35: game without a plat

VR Trooper (Girl Fight) 

Challenge 36: 4 Uncommon 

Ready to Kompete (Mortal Kombat 11), Ready to Kompete || No bad Match Ups || Princess Power || Royal Guard

Challenge 37: 2 Rare

Here I come, buddy! (King of Fighters XIII), "Here I come, buddy!" + "I will execute my mission" 

Challenge 38: Very Rare or Ultra Rare 

Master of All Trades (Injustice 2) 

Challenge 39: game from 2018

Insatiable (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 40: same genre as 1st plat

Trigger Happy (Flatout 4)

Quite happy that I finally completed my initial goal of clearing all challenges at least once while not starting a lot of new games! 

Edit: since there was no update yet, I'm adding the Challenges completed for my final update here. 

It should end up with a total of 101 Challenges done. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I think this is as far as I can go this month.  I'm not playing that many games and I never leave games unfinished, so a few of the challenges are impossible for me.  Either way, it was fun trying.  Oh, and I'm in PDT (PST), which is UTC-8.

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P'

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R'

4.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'I'

5.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'

6.     Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row - …A Champion… - Conan Exiles [Heavy Medals, Legendary Hunter, Broken Locks, Smuggler's Blues, Sniper Rifle Fanatic, Shut Down  - (all from) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands]

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour - ...A Slayer... - Conan Exiles

8.     Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name (may also be a part of a longer word)

9.     Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) (may also be a part of a longer word) - By This Axe I Rule - Conan Exiles

10.  Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name

12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name - Dying Embers - Conan Exiles

13.  Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word) - The Road of Kings - Conan Exiles

14.  Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april (year doesn't matter) (it also counts if another version of the game or remaster was released in april)

15.  Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name

16.  Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name - To crush all trophies beneath sandaled feet - Conan Exiles

17.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019 - ...A Reaver... - Conan Exiles

19.  Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

20.  Get 60 trophies within one month - The Cliffs Reel - Conan Exiles [#9537-9596]

21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name - The Scarlet Citadel - Conan Exiles

22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - What do I know of Cultured Ways? - Conan Exiles

23.  Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word)

24.  Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word) - Nondescript jungle hero - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - The Devil in Iron - Conan Exiles

26.  Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name (the words day or daily will also count) (may also be part of a longer word)

27.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion

28.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank

29.  Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign) - The End - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

30.  Get a trophy from a playstation plus game - O Sleeper Awake - Conan Exiles

31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game - …A Warrior… - Conan Exiles […A Champion…, The Tower of the Elephant]

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP - Kill List - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: Fallen Ghosts DLC

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games - Assault Rifle Fanatic - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

34.  Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (You name your favorite genre this month, and that genre can't be changed as your favorite genre for the rest of this year. This challenge will be a recurring one) - Artisanal SAM - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands [adventure]

35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies - Iron Shadows in the Moon - Conan Exiles [It is the King, or his ghost!, From What Hell Have You Crawled?, The Tower of the Elephant]

37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies - Legendary Hunter - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands [The Whole Story]

38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy - Thorough Supporter - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018 - ...A Scavenger... - Conan Exiles

40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (If you don’t have any platinum trophies: the first game you’ve finished the story line/campaign from) - The Hour of the Dragon - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands [inFamous - 1st genre listed: Shooter]

Couple more

#30  PS Plus game - Aquacadabra #28,786

#31  Brone/Silver/Gold - Give me an I / Paws for Thought / Barking up the wrong tree #28,826 0 #28,830

#32  No guide here - Give me a C - # 28,831

#33  4 different games series - Half Way There - #28,859

#34  Favourite Genre ( RPG ) - Newcomer - #28,860

#35  No plat trophy - Starting out - #28,862

#36  4 PSNP uncommon - Thrased / Family Values / Balanced / Cyber Initiative - # 28,865 - #28,868

#37  2 PSNP Rare - Fruity / Dicey - #28,871-872

#38  1 Ultra Rare - Baby's First Level #28, 873

#39 2018 Game - Babyy's First Level / Animal Super Squad

#40 1st Plat game Adventure - 

Probably knock out last one tonight, we shall see. Thanks for organising was a great list, perfect chance to try some things I have had for ages and forgot about.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

As it is the last day of April, and as I don't think that I will unlock more relevant trophies within today, here are my final challegens I was able to cpmplete.

2. Tutorial Complete - Paraiso Island

10. Invader Bunny - Super Weekend Mode

26. Daily Bonus - Paraiso Island

38. Good Clean Fun - Dangerous Driving

I'm not going to be getting any more challenges done today, but there's a few more I did finish to wrap this up.

R2

17.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP  - Sly 2: Band of Thieves - Artful Dodger

20.  Get 60 trophies within one month - Steins;Gate - All Worldlines Complete

In the end, this has me finish with 36/40 in round 1 and 32/40 in round 2, bringing me to a total of 68 challenges completed. Hoping to do better in the May challenge!

Well, I think I'm done for this month as well, so here are my final challenges:

Round 2:

Spoiler

14.  Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april (year doesn't matter) (it also counts if another version of the game or remaster was released in april) - Keep on Truckin' - Super Street Fighter IV

17.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP - E Pluribus Netherum - Disgaea 4

22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - Treasure Hunter - Disgaea 4

Round 2 progress - 13/40

Total progress - 48 challenges cleared

I did a lot better than I thought I would this month, considering my busy schedule. I should have some more time next month to score a bit higher.

So, I have over 35 for Round 5 but I won't be able to post them until I get home from work (6pm EST - my local time) and I also have a bunch for round 6. I am going out to see Avengers: Endgame tonight at 9pm so that doesn't leave my much time to compile my post. How long do we have to get the last of our trophies posted? I am off all day tomorrow and can put up my final post then if possible. If not I will do what I need to do to get it in tonight.

For now, here is the last of my trophies for Round 4. Won't be able to post the links because of time constraints:

6.   (R4) Get a trophy every day for 7 Days in a Row: Smash Up (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

8.   (R4) Trophy with the word east or easter in the trophy name: At Least You Tried (Singstar)

13. (R4) Trophy with the word "king" in the name: Making a Monster (Borderlands [PS4])

23. (R4) Trophy with the word "super" in the name: Super Performer Bronze (SingStar)

29. (R4) Trophy that is awarded for finishing a game: Bath Time (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

Editing to add the Round 5 stuff  I have thus far so that hopefully I can post Round 6 when I arrive home from the movies tonight (also if possible I want to declare LEGO The Hobbit for Challenge 27 & 28):

Spoiler

1.   (R5) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Muffin Man (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

4.   (R5) Trophy from a game that starts with "I": This is why I can't Have Nice Things (Injustice 2)

5.   (R5) Trophy from a game that starts with "L": That'll do it... (LEGO The Hobbit)

7.   (R5) Get 5 trophies in one hour: Fledgling Mercenaries (Grand Kingdom) (other four are Oops, My Bad; Object Breaker; The Beginning of War & Flight of the Moth)

8.   (R5) Trophy with the word "east" in the name: Tamed the Beast (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

9.   (R5) Trophy with the word "eggs" in the name (ex and axe count): Explorer (Another World)

10. (R5) Trophy with the letters B U N N Y in the name: Ned's Undead, Baby, Ned's Undead (Borderlands [PS4])

11. (R5) Trophy with the letters S P R I N G in the name: Complete a Timed Challenge using all 3 Boost Types in the Hawker Mech (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

12. (R5) Trophy with the letters G R E E N in the name: Score a Boost Chain of x3 with the GT Nighthawk (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

13. (R5) Trophy with the word "king" in the name: Escaped the Dungeons of the King (LEGO The Hobbit)

14. (R5) Trophy from a game that was released in April: Duelinator (Borderlands [PS4])

15. (R5) Trophy with the letters J O K E in the name: Hero Jake (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

16. (R5) Trophy with the letters F O O L S in the name: Complete your first Timed Challenge (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

17. (R5) Trophy from a game labelled with the theme "comedy" on PSNP: Waterlogged (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [VITA])

18. (R5) Trophy from a game you started in April 2019: Group LF Healer (Borderlands [PS4])

19. (R5) Trophy from a game that you earned your first trophy a year ago: Dance, Dance, Ruby (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

20. (R5) Get 60 trophies in one month (300 in Round 5): Cool it! (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

21. (R5) Trophy with the letters A R I E S in the name: Shutdown the Carson Inferno Van (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

22. (R5) Trophy with the letters T A U R U S in the name: Complete your 1st Party Round (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

23. (R5) Trophy with the word "super" in the name:  Super Smash Up (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

24. (R5) Trophy with the word "hero" in the name: Hero Time (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

25. (R5) Trophy from a game labelled with the theme "action" on PSNP: Now Ya See Me (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [VITA])

27. (R5) Trophy from a game started before this month that is >20% complete: More of a letter-opener, really! (LEGO The Hobbit)

28. (R5) Trophy from a game started before this month with an E or D rank: More than a thunderstorm! (LEGO The Hobbit)

29. (R5) Trophy that is awarded for finishing a game: Oh No He Didn't (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

30. (R5) Trophy from a Playstation Plus game: First Shield (Another World)

31. (R5) Bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game: :gold: Greedy Raccoon (:silver: Dance, Dance, Ruby & :bronze: Run like an Egyptian from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

32. (R5) Trophy from a game that doesn't have a guide on PSNP: Singstarter (SingStar)

33. (R5) Trophy from a game that is part of a series of at least 4 different games: Bayou Lily (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [VITA])

34. (R5) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Down in Front! (Borderlands [PS4])

35. (R5) Trophy from a game that has no Platinum: Escape Water (Another World)

36. (R5) 4 PSNP uncommon trophies: Reckless Abandon (Careful, He Bites; Down in Front!; & Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome? all from Borderlands [PS4])

37. (R5) 2 PSNP rare trophies: Burnout Paradise Elite (Burnout Paradise Remastered) (second one is Object Breaker from Grand Kingdom)

38. (R5) PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy: Arms Creator (LittleBigPlanet Karting)

39. (R5) Trophy from a game released in 2018: Complete a Massive Party (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

40. (R5) Trophy from a game in the same genre as the one that you got your first platinum: Can I Get a Fresh Set of Towels? (The Wolf Among Us [PS3])

Edited by AmarisSkye

Final tally for Round 7:

Spoiler

The Way I Like It - Assassin's Creed: Revelations

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'P'

Set No Good Gofers High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'R'

Metaverse - Rocket League

4. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'I'

Been There Done That - Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

O Children - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Dark Time Ahead - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Win Or Lose, At Least You Tried - WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011

Egg Finder - Beach Buggy Racing

10. Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name

Your Weapons Are Your Best Friends - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

10 Points to Gryffindor - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

A Minifig's Best Friend - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

13. Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name

Liking The Taste - Worms Battlegrounds

Mark III Chain Master - Arcana Heart 3

15. Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name

Ready For The Junkyard - Soldner-X2: Final Prototype

16. Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name

The Tale Of The Three Brothers - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Living In The Past - You Don't Know Jack

Cow Tipper - The Bard's Tale

19. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

Voiding The Warranty - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Weasleys' Wizard Woes -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

22. Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name

"That's Unfortunate'' -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

23. Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name

Superior Shot - Peggle 2

24. Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name

Duo of Heroes -  Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins

Shedding Skin -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

26. Get a trophy that has the word ‘day’, 'daily' or ‘gone’ in the trophy name

Another Glorious Day in the Corps - Aliens: Colonial Marines

27. Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion

Sharing Is Caring - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

28. Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank

Lateral Thinker - Batman: Arkham Asylum

Sheep For Wood - Tropico 5

31. Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game

Knuts and Vaults - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

The Last Man Standing - WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011

33. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games

Fatality! - Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe

He's Back! -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Friendly Fire - Bejeweled 3

36. Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies

What If? -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

37. Get 2 PSNP rare trophies

Crossover Legend -  Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins

38. Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy

Platinum Idler -  Idle Champions Of The Forgotten Realms

Score a x5 Multiplier in Showtime - Burnout Paradise Remastered

40. Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy)

Tall Order -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Turns out I had enough already prepared for this round. So I put a bunch of stuff into Round 8 as well.

Spoiler

Mastering The Art -  Assassin's Creed: Revelations

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'P'

Ace'd - Peggle 2

Chair-ismatic -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Eat This! -  Aliens: Colonial Marines

At Least You Tried... - DJ Hero 2

Ultra Extreme Fever - Peggle 2

Phoenix RisingLego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Only George Can Destroy a Tree Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Huey's Thoughts -  Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

You Call That A Hint? -  Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Lighten Up -  Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Trolled - Peggle 2

A Sirius Family IssueLego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

You'll Need This Afterwards - Saw

Don't Try This at Home - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Piece of Rock -  Soldner-X2: Final Prototype

...But To Take Part - Tropico 5

Alas, Our Lazy Speechwriters Didn't Cover This - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

System Liberated -  Soldner-X2: Final Prototype

Enter a Road Rage in the Carson Inferno Van - Burnout Paradise Remastered

Can't Win and Chew Gum at the Same Time - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

And that's all for April. Can't believe I was able to complete as many rounds as I did. Will probably slow down for May, but only time can tell.

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name - Antiquia Lost - Strength is Power

24.  Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word) 英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV) - THE LEGEND OF HEROES

Probably won't be getting any more trophies so there are my last two.  And since I'm going to be rather busy next month, probably won't be joining for May.  Who knows about later challenges though.

Edited by ladynadiad

Well, I finally completed my last block of trophies for this thread. I didn't get as far as everyone else but I did pretty good, getting one and a half round completed. Here are my final trophies and, afterwards, my stats for April:

Round 1:

8.     Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name (may also be a part of a longer word)

• Ratchet & Clank / Who's a Good Snagglebeast?

Round 2:

5.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'

• Little Adventure on the Prarie / Level 1 Complete

13.  Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word)

• Doodle Devil: Walking in God's Shoes

15.  Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name

• Secret of Mana / Defeat Jabberwocky

34.  Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (You name your favorite genre this month, and that genre can't be changed as your favorite genre for the rest of this year. This challenge will be a recurring one)

• Secret of Mana / Defeat Spiky Tiger

35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy

• Doodle Devil / Combo!

My Stats:

Round 1: 38/40 (failed to get the challenges for a very rare trophy and couldn't do the one for a game I did a year ago; account created last December)

Round 2: 25.40

TOTAL POINTS: 63

This was a great event and I will join the one for May(at least there'll only be three "starts with" challenges xD) and hopefully get my a$$ in gear and maybe get to Round 3! ;) See you in that thread, everyone! :D

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

Final post for this month. I got 29 trophies in Round 6 which I am super proud of considering the final weekend of this month I was away visiting my best friend so I didn't really get to play as much as I usually do on my days off.

Round 6

Spoiler

1.   (R6) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Fresh Produce (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

4.   (R6) Trophy from a game that starts with "I": It's Showtime (Injustice 2)

5.   (R6) Trophy from a game that starts with "L": What do you need? (LEGO The Hobbit)

7.   (R6) Get 5 trophies in one hour: Discovered Headstone Mine (Duelinator, Duel-icious, Wanted: Sledge & United We Stand are the other four all from Borderlands [PS4])

9.   (R6) Trophy with the word egg(s) in the name (ex and axe count): Explorer of Ooo (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

10. (R6) Trophy with the letters B U N N Y in the name: Can't we get BEYOND Thunderdome? (Borderlands [PS4])

12. (R6) Trophy with the letters G R E E N in the name: Jump through Deese's Donut (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

14. (R6) Trophy from a game originally released in April: Vincible (Borderlands [PS4])

16. (R6) Trophy with the letters F O O L S in the name: Flaming Goodness (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

17. (R6) Trophy from a game labelled "comedy" on PSNP: Pandas Aren't Always Cute (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

18. (R6) Trophy from a game started in April 2019: Pirates of the Enchiridion (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

19. (R6) Trophy from a game where you've earned your first trophy a year ago: Run Like an Egyptian (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

21. (R6) Trophy with the letters A R I E S: You call this archeology? (Borderlands [PS4])

22. (R6) Trophy with the letters T A U R U S: True Thievius Raccoonus (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

23. (R6) Trophy with the word "super" in the name: Super Helper (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

24. (R6) Trophy with the word "hero" in the name: Hero BMO (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

25. (R6) Trophy from game labelled with the theme "action" on PSNP: Giving the Dog a Bone (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [VITA])

27. (R5) Trophy from a game started before this month that is >20% complete: I believe the worst is behind us (LEGO The Hobbit)

28. (R5) Trophy from a game started before this month with an E or D rank: Attercop! Attercop! (LEGO The Hobbit)

30. (R6) Trophy from a Playstation Plus game: Mega Shoot (Another World)

31. (R6) Bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game: Science Stuff (Bath Time & Now Stay Put! from Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

33. (R6) Trophy from a game that is part of a series of at least 4 games: Clash of Clockwerk (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

34. (R6) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Careful, He Bites (Borderlands [PS4])

35. (R6) Trophy from a game with no platinum trophy: Cowboy (Another World)

36. (R6) 4 PSNP uncommon trophies: Hero Marceline (Hero BMO, Hero Jake, Hero Finn all from Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

37. (R6) 2 PSNP Rare Trophies: Slippery Slope (LittleBigPlanet 3) (other is This is why I can't have nice things [Injustice 2])

38. (R6) PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy: Curator (LittleBigPlanet 3)

39. (R6) Trophy from a game released in 2018: Barrel Roll a Toy Car in the Airfield (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

40. (R6) Trophy from a game in the same genre as your first platinum: No Respect for the Dead (The Wolf Among Us [PS3])

Question: Did me putting links in my posts help? Its time consuming for me to do but if its helpful, I don't mind doing it.

Final update with 3 more challenges to be added...

Round 4

6. 7 days streak: 88 Heroes - Assassin 888

88 Heroes - Mr. Moneybags

Dragon's Dogma - Foreign Recruit

8 To Glory - Experienced

Dragon's Dogma - Human Resources

Jak 3 - Zoom Zoom

Jak 3 - Switcheroo

40 of 40 done ?

Round 5

24. Word HERO: Jak 3 - Switcheroo

32. No guide on PSNP: Enigmatis 3 - Emergency Landing

30 of 40 done

Sadly i couldn't play any PS3 or PS4 for the last days and barely anything on my Vita that's why i didn't have much progress and even missed one trophy in Zero Escape by a minute because it unlocked at May 1st :( This was rather stressful to search through games and i have around 20 games started and left unfinished for a while now because i have around 15 plats planned and that's why i won't participate in May's challenge :) thx to @CSmit180 for the idea though but i do prefer those get all trophies events :D

• Like 1

On 1-5-2019 at 0:08 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm on vacation right now and i can add three trophies when i'm home which will be afternoon on May 2nd (German time). Too bad i unlocked two trophies on Midnight May 1st so i can't use them anymore :/

No problem. I'm posting my final update tonight because of busy times....

11 hours ago, AmarisSkye said:

Final post for this month. I got 29 trophies in Round 6 which I am super proud of considering the final weekend of this month I was away visiting my best friend so I didn't really get to play as much as I usually do on my days off.

Round 6

Reveal hidden contents

1.   (R6) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Fresh Produce (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

4.   (R6) Trophy from a game that starts with "I": It's Showtime (Injustice 2)

5.   (R6) Trophy from a game that starts with "L": What do you need? (LEGO The Hobbit)

7.   (R6) Get 5 trophies in one hour: Discovered Headstone Mine (Duelinator, Duel-icious, Wanted: Sledge & United We Stand are the other four all from Borderlands [PS4])

9.   (R6) Trophy with the word egg(s) in the name (ex and axe count): Explorer of Ooo (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

10. (R6) Trophy with the letters B U N N Y in the name: Can't we get BEYOND Thunderdome? (Borderlands [PS4])

12. (R6) Trophy with the letters G R E E N in the name: Jump through Deese's Donut (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

14. (R6) Trophy from a game originally released in April: Vincible (Borderlands [PS4])

16. (R6) Trophy with the letters F O O L S in the name: Flaming Goodness (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

17. (R6) Trophy from a game labelled "comedy" on PSNP: Pandas Aren't Always Cute (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

18. (R6) Trophy from a game started in April 2019: Pirates of the Enchiridion (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

19. (R6) Trophy from a game where you've earned your first trophy a year ago: Run Like an Egyptian (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

21. (R6) Trophy with the letters A R I E S: You call this archeology? (Borderlands [PS4])

22. (R6) Trophy with the letters T A U R U S: True Thievius Raccoonus (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

23. (R6) Trophy with the word "super" in the name: Super Helper (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

24. (R6) Trophy with the word "hero" in the name: Hero BMO (Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

25. (R6) Trophy from game labelled with the theme "action" on PSNP: Giving the Dog a Bone (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [VITA])

27. (R5) Trophy from a game started before this month that is >20% complete: I believe the worst is behind us (LEGO The Hobbit)

28. (R5) Trophy from a game started before this month with an E or D rank: Attercop! Attercop! (LEGO The Hobbit)

30. (R6) Trophy from a Playstation Plus game: Mega Shoot (Another World)

31. (R6) Bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game: Science Stuff (Bath Time & Now Stay Put! from Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

33. (R6) Trophy from a game that is part of a series of at least 4 games: Clash of Clockwerk (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

34. (R6) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Careful, He Bites (Borderlands [PS4])

35. (R6) Trophy from a game with no platinum trophy: Cowboy (Another World)

36. (R6) 4 PSNP uncommon trophies: Hero Marceline (Hero BMO, Hero Jake, Hero Finn all from Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion)

37. (R6) 2 PSNP Rare Trophies: Slippery Slope (LittleBigPlanet 3) (other is This is why I can't have nice things [Injustice 2])

38. (R6) PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy: Curator (LittleBigPlanet 3)

39. (R6) Trophy from a game released in 2018: Barrel Roll a Toy Car in the Airfield (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

40. (R6) Trophy from a game in the same genre as your first platinum: No Respect for the Dead (The Wolf Among Us [PS3])

Question: Did me putting links in my posts help? Its time consuming for me to do but if its helpful, I don't mind doing it.

I haven't used the links you put in.

I open someones trophy log on a different screen and just compare the two. Sorry :')

5 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

I haven't used the links you put in.

I open someones trophy log on a different screen and just compare the two. Sorry :')

No worries. That's why I asked. Definitely going to skip doing that this month since its a long process for me and doesn't benefit anyone. ?

Got so busy updatin everyone's score i couldn't come to posting my final update so here it is:
Round 2
8.     Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name
Beast of Legend - Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Round 3

8.     Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name
Feed the Beasts - Middle Earth Shadow of War

26.  Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name
Multiface II Judgment Day - Lumo

Round 4

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'
Weapon Master - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

6.     Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row
Hand Car - Ticket to Ride USA and France

20.  Get 60 trophies within one month
Hoarder - Spyro the Dragon

23.  Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name
Super Combo - Superbeat Xonic

27.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20%
SD Or Not SD? - Lumo

28.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank
Drop The Kids Off - Lumo

Round 5

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P'
Consume This Too - Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R'
Winter Wonderland - Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

5.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'
Helicarrier Havoc - LEGO Marvel Avengers

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour
Dynamite Joe - Ticket to Ride USA and France

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name
Upping Your Arsenal - Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name
What Really Grinds My Gears

14.  Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april
Safecracker - Ratchet & Clank

16.  Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name

Fools Errand - Spyro the Dragon

17.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP
Spog 2.0 - Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019

Hard Life - Superbeat Xonic

19.  Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

Gargantuan Task - Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name

Hearts and Minds - Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Boogie Your Brains Out - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP
Fly Like An Eagle - Spyro the Dragon

26.  Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name
The Hundred Days - Ticket to Ride USA and France

30.  Get a trophy from a playstation plus game
Power Off - Remember Me

31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game

Bad Doggies - Spyro the Dragon

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP
Towering Inferno - Remember Me

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games
Knockout Artist - Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

34.  Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre
Lucky Seven - Superbeat Xonic

35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy
Sparing Bounces - Tennis in the Face

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies
Autarch of Helghan - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies
Mission Improbable - Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy
Atlantis? - Minecraft

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018

Gold Mine - Tetris Effect

40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum
Scrap Metal - Spyro the Dragon

• Like 1

Ok i think i've got every challenge from everyone now.
So unless i'm corrected that i missed something I present the final standings!
Congratulations to @ArtikSkarab for being a phenomenal competitor. The winner of April with an astounding 296 Points!
@AmarisSkye takes second place with 225 points. A total I did not suspect anyone to reach at all!

Top three is completed by @Evil_Joker88 with 188 points. Killing his completion percentage in the proces haha.
Thanks to everyone for competing, i had a blast organizing it.

FINAL STANDINGS:

ArtikSkarab 296
AmarisSkye 225
Evil_Joker88 188
CSmit180 178
Han_the_Dragon 101
Arctic Cress 68
VASORAT13 65
xthedestroyer666 65
SuperSmash5U 63
Kevvik 57
Sylaris 49
Jemmie 48
cjshaitan 39
ladynadiad 32
AvengedEvil 31
StofzuigerPrime 27
Willstown 26
MarcooW96 25
MidnightDragon 25
The_Raltos 22
Matto_Isi 22
willythom88 17
Varhur 15
Ferrettmerrett9 12
mako-heart 9
  • Like 1

Surprised I got as high as I did considering I didn't play games for several days in a row(reading too much fanfiction xD) but I did pretty well. I need to step up my game to get any chance at getting higher in May. Congrats to ArtikScarab for getting the most points. ;)