Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

7 minutes ago, fitzy017 said:

Alright one last question just in case.

Can we get trophies on the PS3 and Vita aswell or is it just for PS4?

As long as you can sync it to show on your profile on PSNP it counts
So PS3, PS4 and Vita are all good

53 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

just to have one more option is say i can use Ride for both challenge 27 and 28 as it's currently at 15% and D rank...

As favorite Genre i say Stealth Action :)

Ride is OK
For your genre, shall we say that a trophy for your favorite genre then has to be from an adventure game that is tagged with the theme stealth?
I would argue stealth is a genre, but it's not listed as a genre on PSNP. 

This way we can avoid discussion which games count and which don't (so genre: adventure theme: stealth)

27 minutes ago, CSmit180 said:

For your genre, shall we say that a trophy for your favorite genre then has to be from an adventure game that is tagged with the theme stealth?
I would argue stealth is a genre, but it's not listed as a genre on PSNP. 

This way we can avoid discussion which games count and which don't (so genre: adventure theme: stealth)

Yes no problem :)

On 30/3/2019 at 8:18 AM, CSmit180 said:

You're signed up, I just need to know your timezone :)
I don't know what the link is between Trophy Showers and April, can you explain that maybe?

Of Course! Just need to know your timezone :) 

My timezone here is cet gmt+0, but if i was finish to plat a game, that i started on march it count for the challange or it doesn't count? 

3 minutes ago, mobpsy101-0 said:

My timezone here is cet gmt+0, but if i was finish to plat a game, that i started on march it count for the challange or it doesn't count? 

Unless a challenge specifies otherwise, it doesn't matter when you've started a game.

As long as the individual trophies you use for challenges have all been earned in April, they count

I just completed my first 10 Challenges: 

Completed: Challenge 31: Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game : Made in Pesaro – MXGP2

Completed: Challenge 32: Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP: Fantastic Amphibian – Whispering Willows

Completed: Challenge 35: Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy: Ready Corset Ghost! – Whispering Willows

Completed: Challenge 7: Get 5 trophies within one hour: Light Light – Whispering Willows
Completed: Challenge 29: Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign): Sixth Sense – Whispering Willows

Completed: Challenge 19: Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago: Wine Not – Whispering Willows
Completed: Challenge 36: Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies: This S*** is Bananas – Whispering Willows

Completed: Challenge 40: Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (Platform):  Family Reunion – Whispering Willows
Completed: Challenge 8. Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name (may also be a part of a longer word) : Hello Beastie – LEGO Pirates of the Carribbean

Completed: Challenge 21: Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name: One championship, one world – MXGP2

I hope I submitted them how it must be done.

Let's start this, then.

Completed:

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name - Steins;Gate - Passions Best Forgotten

12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name - Steins;Gate - Dogma in Event Horizon

21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name - Steins;Gate - Princesses of Chaos

30.  Get a trophy from a playstation plus game - Steins;Gate - 50% CG Achievement

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games - Steins;Gate - Songs of Chaos

Edited by Arctic Cress
Sorry, read one of the challenges wrong.

Already two hours in and an EZPZ game got me the first five challenges. :D

2.  Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P'
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Expert Completionist
7.  Get 5 trophies within one hour
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Guru Completionist
11. Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name
 GuRu PerfectIoNiSt (Pic-A-Pix Classic)

31. Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game
 Pic-A-Pix Classic Guru Smartypants 
32. Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Expert Perfectionist

Edited by SuperSmash5U
Fixed the list

17 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

Already two hours in and an EZPZ game got me the first five challenges. :D

Pic-A-Pix Classic
 Pic-A-Pix Classic (Expert Completionist, Expert Perfectionist, Guru Puzzler, Guru Smart Pants, Guru Completionist, Guru Perfectionist - 6 trophies in one hour)
 GuRu PerfectIoNiSt (Pic-A-Pix Classic)

Pic-A-Pix Classic (Expert Perfectionist[Silver], Guru Puzzler[Bronze], Guru Smartypants[Gold])
 Pic-A-Pix Classic

Please name the trophies with which you want to complete challenges.
Arctic Cress en VASORAT13 did it right

If you earn a trophy now that you don't use for a challenge in round 1, you can still use it for round 2 when you get there

12 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

I put in the trophy name for the challenges which I didn't do so, but I had put in the trophy names for 7, 11, and 31.

Sorry, but it's not right yet.
At this moment you're using Expert Completionist to complete 2 challenges, which is not allowed.
Like this it will work:

Pic-A-Pix Classic: Expert Completionist
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Guru Completionist
 GuRu PerfectIoNiSt (Pic-A-Pix Classic)

Pic-A-Pix Classic Guru Smartypants 
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Expert Perfectionist

Like this they all count, and you can still use Guru Puzzler to complete another challenge in the future

Edited by CSmit180

10 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

Unless a challenge specifies otherwise, it doesn't matter when you've started a game.

As long as the individual trophies you use for challenges have all been earned in April, they count

Sorry my gtm changed yesterday, is gtm+1 ?

I also got my first 6 challenges in:
2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the P: Fever Pitch - Patapon Remastered

7. Get 5 trophies within an hour: Gong's Hammer - Patapon Remastered

13. Get a trophy that has the word 'king' in the trophy name: King of Ka-Ching - Patapon Remastered

18. Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019: Patapons Come Home - Patapon Remastered

25. Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the tag 'action' on PSNP: Well-Timed Trumpet - Patapon Remastered

34. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Music): The Beat of your Own Drum - Patapon Remastered

6 minutes ago, Willstown said:

Can I declare for number 28 now - Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank.

I'll be looking to pop something in The Division 2

As with other posts my time zone has now flipped to GMT +1

Approved, you can use it for 27 as well

Can I declare my game for the D rank and under 20% ones as Yakuza Kiwami? 

Edit: Also in GTA Vice City there is a trophy for completing the final mission. Will this count for the one where you need to finish the campaign/storyline?

Edited by MarcooW96

7 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

Can I declare my game for the D rank and under 20% ones as Yakuza Kiwami? 

Edit: Also in GTA Vice City there is a trophy for completing the final mission. Will this count for the o e where you need to finish the campaign/storyline?

The final GTA Vice City trophy is Mischief Managed then right? I say it counts

Yakuza Kiwami is approved, you can start right away

• Like 1