Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

I’m going to add a little spice and do mine in order just for fun,

#1.  American Ninja Warrior - Join the Club

#2. Paranormal Activity - House Hunter

#3 . Regalia Royal Edition - Big Things Have Small Beginnings 

#4. I and Me - The Wind Of Spring

#5. Law of Machines - Teleport Power

Now for the 7 days ..........

Edited by cjshaitan

Time for my first report:

#1: Asura's Wrath - Demigod;

#7: Asura's Wrath - Be the Fist;

#25: Asura's Wrath - Movie Buff;

#29: Asura's Wrath - Fighter;

#36: Asura's Wrath - Art Appreciator;

By the way, my favourite genre is adventure and the E (and less than 20%) game I've chosen is Assassin's Creed Syndicate. 
I also forgot that my timezone shifted yesterday. Now I am UTC+2.

Edited by The_Raltos

43 minutes ago, The_Raltos said:

Time for my first report:

#1: Asura's Wrath - Demigod;

#7: Asura's Wrath - Be the Fist;

#25: Asura's Wrath - Movie Buff;

#29: Asura's Wrath - Fighter;

#36: Asura's Wrath - Art Appreciator;

By the way, my favourite genre is adventure and the E (and less than 20%) game I've chosen is Assassin's Creed Syndicate. 
I also forgot that my timezone shifted yesterday. Now I am UTC+2.

WOW, 6 trophies in 30 seconds???? Impressive!

You can start with AC Syndicate for the challenges :)

• Like 1

Holy shit, i'm not participating in this (lack of time and money), but i can't see any other way of completing "trophies with certain letters" challenges without copying guys here, no backlog really hurts in that aspect. Good luck to everyone though!

I got 5 more:
12. Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name: Fleeting Guardian - Patapon Remastered

19. Get a trophy from a game from you've earned your first trophy over a year ago: International Off-Road C-3 - Dirt 4

22. Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S: Truckasaurus - Dirt 4
33. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games: National Stadium Pro-1 - Dirt 4
36. Get 4 Uncommon trophies: Dauntless Dragon - Patapon Remastered

By the way, is it going to be okay to use Japanese trophies as long as there is info in English to show they meet a particular challenge? 

The game I'm thinking of is this one: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8236-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iv/ladynadiad

Trophies could work for favorite genre, same genre as my first plat, game released in 2018, four uncommon trophies, etc. since there is English to prove they meet those challenges even if you don't know what each trophy is for.  I just wanted to be sure before I use a few of them.

8 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

Sorry, but it's not right yet.
At this moment you're using Expert Completionist to complete 2 challenges, which is not allowed.
Like this it will work:

2.  Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P'
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Expert Completionist
7.  Get 5 trophies within one hour
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Guru Completionist
11. Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name
 GuRu PerfectIoNiSt (Pic-A-Pix Classic)

31. Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game
 Pic-A-Pix Classic Guru Smartypants 
32. Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP
 Pic-A-Pix Classic: Expert Perfectionist

Like this they all count, and you can still use Guru Puzzler to complete another challenge in the future

Okay, I'll use that block then. *cuts and pastes block to the original post* I am sorry, I didn't realize that you have to have unique trophies for each challenge. So I get 31 even though I can only list one trophy?

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

By the way, is it going to be okay to use Japanese trophies as long as there is info in English to show they meet a particular challenge? 

The game I'm thinking of is this one: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8236-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iv/ladynadiad

Trophies could work for favorite genre, same genre as my first plat, game released in 2018, four uncommon trophies, etc. since there is English to prove they meet those challenges even if you don't know what each trophy is for.  I just wanted to be sure before I use a few of them.

No problem, as long as its provable they count. 

56 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

Okay, I'll use that block then. *cuts and pastes block to the original post* I am sorry, I didn't realize that you have to have unique trophies for each challenge. So I get 31 even though I can only list one trophy?

Yes, you just list one and I will check if you have met the requirements with the other trophies in your trophy log.

6 points for today:

#7 - Five trophies within one hour - Tearaway - Free Hug, Paperazzi, Gopher Trampoline, Lunch Break & Harlequin.

#30 - Get a trophy from a PlayStation Plus Game - Tearaway - Any trophy from  point above.

#17 - Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP  - Tearaway - Any trophy from point above.

#25 - Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Tearaway - Any trophy from point above.

#37 - Get two PSNP rare trophies - Tearaway - Lunch Break & Harlequin.

#19 - Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Tearaway - Ham-fisted

Didn't mention it before, but i'm choosing the genre "platform" for #34. As it is a really cheap one to choose Tearaway for this one, i'll make sure that this one will be another game.

Edited by StofzuigerPrime

28. Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank - Fernz Gate - Combo Intermediate

29. Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign) - Fernz Gate - A New Journey

32. Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP  - Fernz Gate - Contender

33. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games - 英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV - 地獄の栄冠

39. Get a trophy from a game released in 2018 - 英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV - バトルマスター

For the last one since PSNP has a very obviously wrong release date of January 1st 1970, here's a source for more accurate release data in English that shows the game was released in 2018: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/229684-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iv-the-end-of-saga/data

If you prefer something on PSNP to show it was released in 2018, look at the first achievers for this trophy, which is the first you can get in the game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8236-英雄伝説-閃の軌跡iv/46-変わる世界-闇の底から

1 hour ago, StofzuigerPrime said:

6 points for today:

#7 - Five trophies within one hour - Tearaway - Free Hug, Paperazzi, Gopher Trampoline, Lunch Break & Harlequin.

#30 - Get a trophy from a PlayStation Plus Game - Tearaway - Any trophy from  point above.

#17 - Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP  - Tearaway - Any trophy from point above.

#25 - Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Tearaway - Any trophy from point above.

#37 - Get two PSNP rare trophies - Tearaway - Lunch Break & Harlequin.

#19 - Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Tearaway - Ham-fisted

Didn't mention it before, but i'm choosing the genre "platform" for #34. As it is a really cheap one to choose Tearaway for this one, i'll make sure that this one will be another game.

So then it will be:

#7 - Five trophies within one hour - Tearaway Unfolded - Free Hug.

#30 - Get a trophy from a PlayStation Plus Game - Tearaway Unfolded - Paperazzi

#17 - Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP  - Tearaway Unfolded - Gopher Trampoline

#25 - Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Tearaway Unfolded - Lunch Break.

#37 - Get two PSNP rare trophies - Tearaway Unfolded - Harlequin.

#19 - Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Tearaway Unfolded - Ham-fisted

Got five more to add.

7. Get 5 trophies within one hour  - Mahjong World Contest - Lotus cup

18. Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019  - Mahjong World Contest - Champion cup

31. Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game - Fernz Gate - Setting Out

35. Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy  - Mahjong World Contest -  Junior's prize

36. Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies - Fernz Gate - The Great Battle!

Let's see how this looks.. This is a plan for my entry, the trophies in Green/Bold are the trophies that I got and am using for the challenges, the trophies in Blue/Bold are the ones I earned and I'm using as fillers for the challenges that request several trophies, and the ones on regular text, are just planned, not earned. Hope this makes sense.

There are a few without games or trophies, but that's simply because I will only look into those after the other ones, because I think that they will be easier to get, same reason why the comulative and streak are all marked at blue for now, I will "deal" with those later, but if the streak require 7 unique trophies not used on other challenges, let me know, and I will replace one of the Uncommon trophies for something else tomorrow.

Currently 6/40 challenges done.

Challenge # Game Trophy
1 Absolute Supercars Looking Left
2 Persona 4 Arena 1 _-any, but not Kingpin or Beast
3 Redout _-buy any ship trophy-
4 Injustice 2 Master of All Trades
5 LittleBigPlanet 2 or Vita  
6   Day 1: Killing Legs (Girl Fight) -> 
7 Girl Fight Brawn and Brains -> Spoon -> Wordly Warrior -> Knocked of Her Feet -> Kitty Has Claws -> Killer Legs
8 Persona 4 Arena 1 the bEAST
9 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP4 of death and EGGS
10 Dirt 4 BoNafiNe Underdog storY
11 One Piece  Burning Blood Never forGive these PRIateS
12 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP5 pimp lE car GEEat ReapiNg 5000
13 Persona 4 Arena 1 the KINGpin
14 Child of Light _-any-
15 One Piece  Burning Blood Just dO as you liKE
16 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP2 FreeLance pOlice wOrk iS never done
17 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space _-any-
18 _-any-  
20 _-total- 10/60 Brawn and Brains -> Spoon -> Wordly Warrior -> Knocked of Her Feet -> Kitty Has Claws -> Killer Legs -> Slip and Slide -> Masterpiece -> Fender Bender -> Outlaw
21 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP2 moAI betteR bluES
22 Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 0.2 Prologue TreASURe hUnter
23 Dragon Ball FightersZ I am goku, the legendary SUPER saiyan!
24 LittleBigPlanet 2 high score HERO :(
26 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP4 "indefinite birthDAY" or "no more birthDAYS"
27 Dark Cloud 2  
28 Dark Cloud 2  
29 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP5 What's New Beelzebub?
30 Hitman _-any-
31 Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space EP3  
32 Girl Fight Wordly Warrios
35 _-any-  
36 Girl Fight Spoon, Knocked of Her Feet, Kitty Has Claws, Killing Legs
37 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Split and Slide, Fender Bender
38 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Masterpieces
39 Soul Calibur IV Bull In a China Shop
40 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Outlaw

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Here's my first ten

29.  Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign) - Sega Genesis Classics: Good Job 
39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018 - Sega Genesis Classics: Relaxin' all cool 
37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies - Sega Genesis Classics: Challenge X
31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game - Sega Genesis Classics: Chillin' out maxin'
7.   Get 5 trophies within one hour - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Wordsmith

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Pulsating Dystopian Nightmare
18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019 - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Lunchtime Anchovies
22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Emulating Universal Benchmark
23.  Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Supernova!
32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Letters Rejoice!

Got two more blocks of trophies done:

Block #1

(1) Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'

• Adventures of Mana / Jackal Jawbreaker

(27) Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion

• Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PS4) (15% at the time of the event) / B-Boy

(5) Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'

• LEGO Dimensions / Home Sweet Home

(17) Get a trophy from a game that has "comedy" as one of its themes on PSNP

• LEGO Dimensions (comedy is one of its themes) / Restoring Order

(24) Get a trophy which as the word "hero" in the name (may also be part of a longer word)

• LEGO Dimensions / The Heroes We Need

Block #2

(28) Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 by is still D or E rank

• LEGO Dimensions (E rank at the time of this event) / Time For An Upgrade!

(21) Get a trophy which has the letters A R I E S in its name

• LEGO Dimensions / Dimensional Dasher

(13) Get a trophy which has the word "king" in its name (may also be part of a longer word)

• Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD / Comic King

(9) Get a trophy which has the word "egg" in its name (axe or ex also work, may also be part of a longer word)

• Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD / Golden Egg

(23) Get a trophy which has the word "super" in its name (may also be part of a longer word)

•  Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD / Super Cyclist

I am enjoying this event but I should be a little conservative. I already got another trophy challenge complete by accident because I miscounted. xD

Second update.

9.     Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) (may also be a part of a longer word) - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Mexico Tourist

22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Australia Tourist

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Japan Tourist

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018 - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - African Safari Tourist

and with those 4,

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Italy Tourist

for 27/28 I posted this before, but got no response - I'd like to use Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds, which is 2% - E and probably won't be changing for a good few trophy unlocks.

59 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

For 27/28 I posted this before, but got no response - I'd like to use Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds, which is 2% - E and probably won't be changing for a good few trophy unlocks.

Whoops must have missed it.

You can go ahead with Hakuoki :)

1 hour ago, Arctic Cress said:

Second update.

9.     Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) (may also be a part of a longer word) - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Mexico Tourist

22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Australia Tourist

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Japan Tourist

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018 - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - African Safari Tourist

and with those 4,

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Italy Tourist

for 27/28 I posted this before, but got no response - I'd like to use Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds, which is 2% - E and probably won't be changing for a good few trophy unlocks.

You're doing Phil's Epic Adventure? I'll pray for your soul. xD

• Like 1

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P'
Game:
Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk
Trophy:
Our Emotions

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name.
Game:
Trophy:
A Girl's Determination

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019.
Game:
Trophy:

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name.
Game:
Trophy:
Fragments of Memories

Challenge:
Get 5 trophies within one hour.
Game: