Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

1. Trophy from a game that starts with "A":  Heavy Sleeper (Adam's Venture: Origins)

3. Trophy from a game that starts with "R": This ain't a platform! (Rayman Legends)

4. Trophy from a game that starts with "I": Deadly Nightshade (Injustice 2)

9. Trophy that has the word egg(s) in the name (axe works as well): Axe Skater (Rayman Legends)

18. Trophy from a game that you started in April 2019: Discovered Skag Gully (Borderlands [PS4])

22. Trophy which has the letters T A U R U S: Truly Outrageous (Borderlands [PS4])

25. Trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme "action" on PSNP: Pyro (Borderlands [PS4])

27. Trophy from a game started before this month that is still under 20%: Pairing Up (Adam's Venture: Origins)

28. Trophy from a game started before this month that is still an E or D rank: Globetrotter (Adam's Venture: Origins)

34. Trophy from a game that is your favorite genre: Ding! Newbie (Borderlands [PS4])

40. Trophy from a game that has the same genre as your first Platinum: Tickle Monster (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

This puts me at 31.

• Like 1

Just a few questions.

Are the rounds unlimited? So can people go to round 5 or 6 if they get that far?

In round 2 can you pick trophies which you earned during round 1 but never picked for a challenge?

How do the 60 trophies and 7 days in a row work in future rounds? 60 extra and 7 days more in a row?

19 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

Just a few questions.

Are the rounds unlimited? So can people go to round 5 or 6 if they get that far?

In round 2 can you pick trophies which you earned during round 1 but never picked for a challenge?

How do the 60 trophies and 7 days in a row work in future rounds? 60 extra and 7 days more in a row?

the 60 trophies work like this: 60-120-... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

@CSmit180, about the challenge for "Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago", can I use a game which I earned trophies for on an older account because I created this account in December 2018, so I didn't earn any trophies for the current account a year ago. If not, then I just have to end the challenge at 39/40. :(

You could skip ik and go for more points in round 2 of course. But sure you can list an older account and choose a game from there. However you must then get a trophy that has not yet been earned on that account. 

17 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I'm definitely having trouble finding one that covers JOKE though.  Only game I've found that has one is one I finished already, Strike Solitaire 2 has one called "Bronze Joker" that would cover that but I finished that game earlier this year.

I agree JOKE proves to be more difficult than I thought i would be. The J is much more common in the dutch language than it is in english.
JOKE's that I found so far: (apart from the ones already completed and based on my backlog)

Jack of all Trades - The Crew 2

Jukebox - Guitar Hero 5

Goodbye Mad Jack - Heavy Rain

Conjurer of Cheap Tricks - LEGO The Hobbit

It’s Just Like Old Times - Sword Art Online Lost Song

Quick Jaunt Through a Warzone - Uncharted 2

Super Ninjitsu Kablooey Master - Puppeteer

Be Like Joe - Deadpool

Trigger jockey - Dead Star

Strapping Jockey - Puppeteer

The Joker’s Back in Town - LEGO Batman 3

17 hours ago, AmarisSkye said:

Also I had a couple of questions - for challenge 6 (get a trophy every day for seven days in a row) if I am already on a streak that is longer than seven days would that count or does it have to be seven days in a row in this month? Similarly, for the 60 trophies in one month, do all of the trophies have to be earned in April or could the month have started before April (for example, 60 trophies from March 3rd to April 3rd)

All trophies for the challenges have to be earned in April. 7 Day streak can therefore not be completed before sunday. 60 trophies also all have to be earned in April
Sidenote: The trophy you used for the word 'Super' can also be used for JOKE. Since JOKE proves to be difficult to find the appropriate trophies for, do you want to switch that trophy over to JOKE instead of super?

16 hours ago, VASORAT13 said:

I Competed another 5 and that brings my total to 35. So I can announce that from Round 2 Challenges 27 and 28 I will use Assassin’s Creed III Remastered again.

Approved Again

10 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Question: ?Can i achieve 2 or more challenges with one single trophy?

Nope sorry, 1 challenge per achieved trophy

2 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

Just a few questions.

Rounds are unlimited, but you can not leave a challenge open in round 1 and complete in round 2.
Yes you can pick trophies you've earned before that are not yet used for a challenge. Please mention the timestamp when you've earned them, that helps me find them.

60 trophies in round 1, 120 trophies in april total fulfills the challenge in round 2, 180 trophies total fulfills the challenge in round 3 (it does not matter when you've started a new round)
7 days in a row needs to be 7 new days. So this challenge can not be completed more than 4 times should you get that far

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CSmit180 said:

You could skip ik and go for more points in round 2 of course. But sure you can list an older account and choose a game from there. However you must then get a trophy that has not yet been earned on that account.

Okay thanks. I am going to check my last accounts. Round 2 is in May, right?

Will update soon.

19 minutes ago, CSmit180 said:

Jack of all Trades - The Crew 2

Jukebox - Guitar Hero 5

Goodbye Mad Jack - Heavy Rain

Conjurer of Cheap Tricks - LEGO The Hobbit

It’s Just Like Old Times - Sword Art Online Lost Song

Quick Jaunt Through a Warzone - Uncharted 2

Super Ninjitsu Kablooey Master - Puppeteer

Be Like Joe - Deadpool

Trigger jockey - Dead Star

Strapping Jockey - Puppeteer

The Joker’s Back in Town - LEGO Batman 3

Don't forget Defeat Jabberwocky in Secret of Mana! That is what I am going for, but I am going to kick myself if I end up earning a trophy that would have been useful in Round 2 since there are a few trophies between the last one I earned, Defeat Tropicallo, and that one. The only trophies in Secret of Mana are boss-related or 100% related. :P

I had a lot more trouble with the challenges requiring full words. None of the games I have so far have "east" or "easter" in their titles and would fulfill another challenge with another trophy. (I have Song of the Deep so I could earn "Feast for the Queen" and it would count but that's the only trophy in the game that fits a challenge. If Song of the Deep had come out on PS+... :()

For the uncommon trophy list, I might go and plat Teslagrad. It's a rock-hard difficult puzzle platformer but all of the trophies, even the platinum, are listed as uncommon. (I assume that the rarity you see when you load up the trophies are the PSNP rarity and the ones you get if you mouse over it, with the pyramid, are the global rarity, right?)

21 minutes ago, CSmit180 said:

7 days in a row needs to be 7 new days. So this challenge can not be completed more than 4 times should you get that far

Then that means you can't use the same day number, right? (IE My trophies for the 7 day challenge come on the 2nd - 8th of April, so I cannot earn trophies for the 2nd - 8th of May, I have to do them on the 9th - 15th, am I correct?) I didn't think to use the day number when I logged my trophies for the 7 day challenge. I guess I could opt out of future 7 days challenges then at the cost of points.

Edited by SuperSmash5U

@SuperSmash5U Nope, this set of challenges is solely for April. You can complete as many rounds in april as you want, keep racking up points to win this months competition.
May will get a completely new set of challenges

You are correct about the rarity

Because following rounds are also in april if your streak is 2 - 8 april, the second streak can be 9 -15 april. Because there aren't 35 days in a month, you can complete a maximum of 4 streaks in one month

The JOKE I will go for is going to be Shuriken Join Us - Final Fantasy VII, which is a little further in than I would like but I'm still going to do it anyway. It's definitely a difficult challenge to find a trophy for because of the J and K, but there are quite a few out there.

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'
First Synthesis - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

8.     Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name

The Eastern Fortress - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name

It's All Terrain Dummy - Dirt 4

24.  Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name
Winged Hero - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy
The Bike is Your Hula Hoop - Trials Fusion

Well, it looks like I have to do another four entry block because I couldn't get the fifth trophy in time. At the least it got me to buy a couple new games and try them out, and I really enjoy them. :)

10. Get a trophy with the letters B U N N Y in the name

Dragon Sinker / A Journey Begins

14. Get a trophy from a game which was original released in April

Owlboy (released in April 2018) / Hot Spring Mastery

16. Get a trophy with the letters F O O L S in the name

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch / Out of This World

25. Get a trophy from a game that has "action" in one of its themes

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch / En Guardian

I'll try harder next time, but I only have 12 challenges left to clear. I do know that some of the challenges can be repeated so I will look into that.

1. Trophy from a game that starts with an A: A Way Out - The Dip (Perfect game name isn't it :P)

3. Trophy from a game that starts with a R: Ride - Bite my dust

13. Word "King" included: Nubla 2 - Cooking blue

28. Game started before April, Rank D : Ride - Moneybags

32. No guide on PSNP: Nubla 2 - The Sunken City of Ys

After realising that Nubla 2 fits the no guide challenge i was eager to get 4 more challenges to name them here before it's too late :D

Total challenges done: 17 18 my mistake :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

4 hours ago, Varhur said:

For a game to JOKE challenge i can also suggest Mixups by POWGI

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8705-mixups-by-powgi/17-this-is-an-inn-joke

Game is short and stackable woth NA and Eu regions and also Vita (2 regions too).

That's actually the one I was debating on doing.  Don't own the game but it's not too pricey and POWGI games tend to be pretty short and fun.  I also saw someone cleared a few challenges with Word Sudoku by POWGI and I still have the PS4 version of that to complete.

Also wouldn't object to a few easy plats since I'm coming up on my 75th plat and I want to make that Trails of Cold Steel 4 to continue my weird pattern of every other plat milestone being Japanese and not only am I close to that plat, but the plat would fit for a challenge too and I'm so close on it (the one for containing the word hero since the plat is called "The Legend of Heroes").

Actually another one that is a problem for me is the one for a game beginning with L.  All of those games I own, I've already finished.  The only one I'm interested in is London Detective Mysteria, which is still a bit pricey.  I could grab Letter Quest Remastered and also snag the PS Plus challenge, but I've also 100%ed that game twice on Steam.  The one for a game tagged as Comedy also is likely to be a problem since all those I owned I have completed and I am shocked that the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy is not tagged as comedy.

I noticed that my tab on the spreadsheet doesn't have any completed, but you said that you had took my first 6 submitted challenges.. 

Anyway, I'm posting an earlier than planned update because I also have a question.. 

The PS+ game needs to have been a ps+ IGC game on my region of the same system? 

What I mean is this:

1 - The King of fighters 13 was a PS+ game on the US, but not in Europe, so me being in Europe makes that game not valid for the game from ps+ challenge? 

2 - Child of Light PS3/PS4 was given to PS+ (cross-buy) but not the Vita version, so, I can't use the Vita version for the game from PS+ challenge?

Just trying to minimize work ?, thanks to that, I will also get a few other ancient unearned trophies from my account, since they are actually easy.. 

If I can't, I will use Hitman as originally planned, but was aiming to minimize work, since I'm actively boosting KoF13 and plan to play Child of Light on Vita (I need an April game, and don't feel like playing it on ps3/ps4.. Hopefully the release date of the Vita version can be ignored, since the ps3/ps4 version was the one released in April). 

Now the update:

I have currently 16 challenges done. It's bellow.. (I hope it's in a comprehensive way..).

#    Challenge     Trophy locked     Fillers
1    Game "A"   Truth and Consequences    
7    5 trophies hour     Brawn and Brains    Spoon || Wordly Warrior || Knocked of Her Feet || Kitty Has Claws || Killer Legs
12    letters: GREEN    this was just a GREEtiNg    
16    letters: FOOLS     dOeSn't it Feel gOod?    
18    Started in April    Killing Legs    
21    letters: ARIES    tIme will Soon tuRn to AhEs...    
22    letters: TAURUS     AfTeR all, yoU're jUSt trash    
27    Started before April and <20%    Yeah!    
28    Started before April and rank E/D    Okey!    
32    No guide on PSNP    Wordly Warrios (Girl Fight) 
33    Series with 4+ games     Hey, hey, hey! (King of Fighters XIII) 
35    Game without plat    Knocked of Her Feet (Girl Fight) 
36    rarity: 4 UC    Spoon    Knocked of Her Feet || Kitty Has Claws || Killing Legs
37    rarity: 2 R    Split and Slide    Fender Bender
38    rarity: 1 VR or UR    Masterpieces    
40    Same genre as 1st plat    Outlaw (Racing) 

In case that's not comprehensible, I'm also leaving the link to my personal spreadsheet for the event. Green challenge numbers are challenges complete, Green trophy names are trophies earned and locked (or planned to lock on challenges not complete yet) regular text is just me planning and not earned yet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HqXeT3zW9cJNEQzxD7bSSiFjj2xuKFvtXDsOoh62RnI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edit: OK, format didn't worked.. That's crap. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
Format?

Challenges accomplished up till now (there's a lot, so Spoiler tag for convenience):

Spoiler

5: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L':

I'll Remedy That Immediately Sir - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7: Get 5 trophies within one hour:

I Shall Deal With Her On My Own - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

8: Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name:

Those Beasts! - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

9: Get a trophy that has the word egg, axe or ex in the trophy name:

Another Textbook Landing - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

10: Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name:

Earn your 'B' Class License - Burnout Paradise Remastered

11: Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name:

Complete 5 Burning Routes - Burnout Paradise Remastered

12: Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name:

Grass is Greener - NBA 2K16

16: Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name:

Drive through 200 sets of Yellow Smash Gates - Burnout Paradise Remastered

17: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP:

We Must Have The Girl - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

18: Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019:

Virtual Clipboard - NBA 2K16

19: Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago:

Echolocation - Minecraft

21: Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name:

Score a Burnout Chain of x2 - Burnout Paradise Remastered

22: Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name:

Score a Burnout Chain of x4 - Burnout Paradise Remastered

25: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP:

I Loosened The Lid - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

30: Get a trophy from a PS+ game:

Onward and Upward - NBA 2K16 (June 2016)

31: Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game:

Moskstraumen - Minecraft

32: Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP:

My Fight, My Rules - Dead or Alive 5

33: Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games:

Ahhh, Memories - Dead or Alive 5

34: Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure):

Quite The Marksman! - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

36: Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies:

Crush The First Order - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

38: Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy:

Summertimeeeeee - NBA 2K16

39: Get a trophy from a game released in 2018:

Find all the Events around Paradise City - Burnout Paradise Remastered (March 2018)

40: Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (Adventure):

Alternative Fuel - Minecraft

That's 23 challenges cleared and I was aiming for, maybe, 4 of those specifically... That's a big chunk!

Anyways, I have some questions concerning Round 2 (which I didn't see when I read the rules the first time).

1. When you begin Round 2, can you still use trophies you got before the Round 2 beginning that you didn't use for a challenge? Example: You get 2 trophies with King in them. You use one for the challenge. Later, when you begin Round 2, can you use the other King trophy you already got or do you need to get 1 after the Round 2 start?
  2. How many layers deep can we ready to go in rounds? You mentioned that the 7-day streak challenge could be gotten 4 times in 1 month, but this would mean going into a Round 3,4 and maybe even 5? Heck, if we skip say this challenge and the 60 trophies challenge, who knows how many rounds we could achieve.

@CSmit180Question 1 would be really important as it would change a lot for planning future trophies.

4 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Challenges accomplished up till now (there's a lot, so Spoiler tag for convenience):

Reveal hidden contents

5: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L':

I'll Remedy That Immediately Sir - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7: Get 5 trophies within one hour:

I Shall Deal With Her On My Own - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

8: Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name:

Those Beasts! - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

9: Get a trophy that has the word egg, axe or ex in the trophy name:

Another Textbook Landing - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

10: Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name:

Earn your 'B' Class License - Burnout Paradise Remastered

11: Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name:

Complete 5 Burning Routes - Burnout Paradise Remastered

12: Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name:

Grass is Greener - NBA 2K16

16: Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name:

Drive through 200 sets of Yellow Smash Gates - Burnout Paradise Remastered

17: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP:

We Must Have The Girl - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

18: Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019:

Virtual Clipboard - NBA 2K16

19: Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago:

Echolocation - Minecraft

21: Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name:

Score a Burnout Chain of x2 - Burnout Paradise Remastered

22: Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name:

Score a Burnout Chain of x4 - Burnout Paradise Remastered

25: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP:

I Loosened The Lid - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

30: Get a trophy from a PS+ game:

Onward and Upward - NBA 2K16 (June 2016)

31: Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game:

Moskstraumen - Minecraft

32: Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP:

My Fight, My Rules - Dead or Alive 5

33: Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games:

Ahhh, Memories - Dead or Alive 5

34: Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure):

Quite The Marksman! - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

36: Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies:

Crush The First Order - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

38: Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy:

Summertimeeeeee - NBA 2K16

39: Get a trophy from a game released in 2018:

Find all the Events around Paradise City - Burnout Paradise Remastered (March 2018)

40: Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (Adventure):

Alternative Fuel - Minecraft

That's 23 challenges cleared and I was aiming for, maybe, 4 of those specifically... That's a big chunk!

Anyways, I have some questions concerning Round 2 (which I didn't see when I read the rules the first time).

1. When you begin Round 2, can you still use trophies you got before the Round 2 beginning that you didn't use for a challenge? Example: You get 2 trophies with King in them. You use one for the challenge. Later, when you begin Round 2, can you use the other King trophy you already got or do you need to get 1 after the Round 2 start?
  2. How many layers deep can we ready to go in rounds? You mentioned that the 7-day streak challenge could be gotten 4 times in 1 month, but this would mean going into a Round 3,4 and maybe even 5? Heck, if we skip say this challenge and the 60 trophies challenge, who knows how many rounds we could achieve.

@CSmit180Question 1 would be really important as it would change a lot for planning future trophies.

He said before that u can use trophies previously earned along as you didnt use it for another challenge and it was earned in April. For your 2nd question the rounds technically could go on forever 

• Like 1

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name.
Game:
Twin Robots
Trophy:
See Ya In Another Life, Brotha

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name.
Game:
Hakuto: Kyoto Winds 
Trophy:
Aren't You A Little Short For A Samurai?

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion.
Game:
Trophy:
Saito For Sore Eyes

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank.
Game:
Trophy:
*Seen At 9:30 P.M.*

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name.
Game:
Twin Robots
Trophy:
So Generous

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R'.
Game:
Resident Evil 5
Trophy:
A Cut Above

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april (year doesn't matter) (it also counts if another version of the game or remaster was released in april.)
Game:
Pic-A-Pix-Color
Trophy:
Tiny Puzzler

Next update is a big one.

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A' - Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug - Carrot

14.  Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april (year doesn't matter) (it also counts if another version of the game or remaster was released in april) - Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug - Mushroom

and with the above two trophies

31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game - Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug - Green Pepper

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P' - Plague Inc: Evolved - Bacteria Victory

16.  Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name - Conan Exiles - What do I know of Cultured Ways?

13.  Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word) - Conan Exiles - It is the King, or his ghost!

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Conan Exiles - The Tower of the Elephant

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019 - Conan Exiles - Iron Shadows in the Moon

and with the above three trophies

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies - Conan Exiles - Gods of the North

40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (If you don’t have any platinum trophies: the first game you’ve finished the story line/campaign from) - Conan Exiles - To crush all trophies beneath sandaled feet

that's another 10 finished, bringing me up to 20 completed. For #40, my first platinum was Atelier Rorona, a RPG, so Conan Exiles fits that challenge (despite being very much different). I wonder how long those four trophies will stay uncommon. Long enough for the month, at least?

you can use Child of Light for callenge 14 @Han_the_Dragon as this is the official description:

Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april (year doesn't matter) (it also counts if another version of the game or remaster was released in april)

:)

I have a question about challenge 33 (4 games in a series): Does Borderlands count for this? @CSmit180 It has currently Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands The-Presequel from the official Developers but there's Tales from the Borderlands from a different Developer and different Genre... it only shares the world of the original series....

Finally got another update:

3. Get a trophy from a game starting with "R"

Ratchet and Clank / Basically Training

30. Get a trophy from a game that was free on PS+

Ratchet and Clank (it was free on PS+ in March 2018) / The Little Robot That Could

29. Get a trophy award by completing the story of a game

Dragon Seeker / A Season of Peace (the normal ending)

26. Get a trophy with either "days"("day" or "daily' also counts) or "gone" in the title (could be part of a bigger word)

Dragon Seeker / Days Filled With Love

17 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

He said before that u can use trophies previously earned along as you didnt use it for another challenge and it was earned in April. For your 2nd question the rounds technically could go on forever 

He did say that the "7 trophies over a week" caps out at 4 because there are usually only four weeks in a month, but the "60 trophies in a month" challenge could go on forever, that is if you are insane enough to get 6,000,000 trophies in a month. xD

14 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

I wonder how long those four trophies will stay uncommon. Long enough for the month, at least?

(My cat is constantly getting on my computer table because she loves the feel of glass on her belly :()

I believe the edict out on this, from another event, says that only the rarity of the trophy at the time you earn it on a certain point counts, so if a rare trophy drops to uncommon tomorrow, it still counts for the "2 rare trophies" challenge because it was rare when one popped the trophy. The thread mod will have to verify whether he wants to use that rule or not but the reason that rule was in the other challenge was because it would have been a hassle to force everyone to earn new trophies to fill in the void left when the old trophy was DQ'd. ^_^

Edited by SuperSmash5U
Misunderstanding

@CSmit180  just wanted to call out my entry for number 27.  Sorry for forgetting to call it out in advance previously for 28.

27. Something from Adventure Time: Finn and Jake's Investigation - I'll just call out the first one I get in it.

This likely won't be tomorrow but Sunday.

Edited by willythom88

9 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

@SuperSmash5U i can't your challenge for round 2 yet, beacause you have to complete 35 challenges in round 1 first.

You can use your trophies from inksplosion every time you get to a new round, but you have to have completed 35 challenges in the previous round first

Okay, I removed that part from my update. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But I should get 35 challenges complete soon, I only have 12 challenges left but they will take some time since the trophies are late game.

9 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

You can use your trophies from inksplosion every time you get to a new round, but you have to have completed 35 challenges in the previous round first

I'm sort of an old-fashioned guy who doesn't phone stuff in, but thanks for telling me that. I already earned all of the trophies for InkSplosion already though and can't get another one, maybe Super Destronaut DX if I want to spend money on the Vita version.

EDIT: Actually, I could declare Challenge 36 complete because the last four trophies I earned before the one I did for 26 are all uncommon trophies. If it's approved, I can add that to my last update to replace the one I had to remove.

Edited by SuperSmash5U