MidnightDragon

Zeroptian Invasion-Another EZPZ?

10 posts in this topic

Looks really easy, hope its fun also, these kind of platinum usually are :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping for a PS4 version so I can do a guide :lol:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 8:23 PM, The Blakk Vulture said:

I'm hoping for a PS4 version so I can do a guide :lol:

Hopefully a PS4 version with the normal 6 stacks we see with Ratalaika <3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EruditeStranger1 said:

Hopefully a PS4 version with the normal 6 stacks we see with Ratalaika <3

 

Hmm. Is Ratalaika involved though? If not, it's a very Ratalaika-style trophy list. I'm hoping the release date isn't just yet though. I got enough guides on my plate at the moment lol xD 

 

But yes, Ratalaika are good with their 6 stacks and everything. <3 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 8:23 PM, The Blakk Vulture said:

I'm hoping for a PS4 version so I can do a guide :lol:

You to good for a vita only game sir ? 😀

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zenovka said:

You to good for a vita only game sir ? 😀

 

I can't record on PS Vita Sir Meatsalot. :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Blakk Vulture said:

 

I can't record on PS Vita Sir Meatsalot. :P 

Hahaha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 6:20 PM, The Blakk Vulture said:

 

Hmm. Is Ratalaika involved though? If not, it's a very Ratalaika-style trophy list. I'm hoping the release date isn't just yet though. I got enough guides on my plate at the moment lol xD 

 

But yes, Ratalaika are good with their 6 stacks and everything. <3 

Then get back to work 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.