Do you like this game

IceArrow98

It isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I'd much rather play this than Alien: Colonial Marines, especially if you have a buddy (or wife) to play co-op with. 

Parker

I will 2nd that, nowhere near as bad as people say it is, i actually had a fair bit of enjoyment out of it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I finished the game yesterday, and I just have to be grateful for so many gold trophies and an easy platinum, but the game itself it was such a pain to complete because it was so boring, I tought I would do it all in a sunday afternoon but I was like doing a chapter per day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought it in the hope that I'd be able to play as a terminator, but alas I couldn't, none the less it was still MILES better than those piece of crap CoD games for brain washed little kids and I quite enjoyed it.

I haven't played it, but I've heard bad things from it on the internet. 

Obviously its no masterpiece, there are many better alternatives, but the game isn't half bad. if you want a fairly low priced game with 12 dead easy trophies (11 gold, 1 plat) then this is the game for you.

Obviously its no masterpiece, there are many better alternatives, but the game isn't half bad. if you want a fairly low priced game with 12 dead easy trophies (11 gold, 1 plat) then this is the game for you.

Yeah, I guess. But I'm not desperate for an easy platinum. (No offense to anyone who's reading this and has platinumed the game)