online play

Hello everyone, does anyone know the status of the online MP servers for this game? i'm thinking of starting this and diving straight into MP given how old the game is. I don't mind searching for others to boost as im sure nobody really plays this online anymore but im not looking to start the game if the servers will be coming down soon, or if they already are. any information would be appreciated and helpful, thank you!

52 minutes ago, Proassassin931 said:

I think the servers are still online.There are people still getting the MP trophies. Also there is a session set up for the game aswell. So u can go for it. MP trophies are easy and wont require much of your time.

30 minutes ago, Feral said:

Yeah the servers are still up, I just checked.

So if you do get it then message me and I'll boost the MP with you, it's easy as.

Thank you guys for the information. @feral i may take you up on that offer this weekend perhaps, much obliged

2 minutes ago, Atom1cMoose said:

Thank you guys for the information. @feral i may take you up on that offer this weekend perhaps, much obliged

No worries mate and yeah that's cool, I'm free. Just chuck me a friend request on PSN and I'll be ready when you are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...