Active ps4 cabal for coop and trophy hunting.

If anybody reads this and wants to join a small but active cabal for trophy hunting feel free to search for "redkill" I'll be playing daily for at least the next month. 

Everybody is welcome to contribute and help each other out. 

Edited by Deadvember
Change of topic.

I'm in one though which one I don't know =P I haven't played in a while. Worst case we can make one. 

But I can try organise doing the 10 mission trophy if needed as I need it too,

Add me on PSN and we can try sort it out, can't promise when it will be though

There's plenty of people I've met playing multiplayer but nobody accepts me into their cabal, I'm hoping I can find a few people who are active and after trophies. 

I'll send you a message on psn, if enough people reply here I'll create one for everybody to join. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 8:42 AM, Deadvember said:

Sent you a request :)

I have a question I hope can be answered, The complete 10 cabal directives in the cabal how do they count? and where can I check them at? I have been in the Cabal for a few weeks and have contributed to what I thought was 10 and not got the trophy yet. Thanks 

Hi 

you can’t track your challenge

you have to earn few points for each challenge to count it as done 

Or you play too much and finish your active challenge for get it faster 

hope I answer to your question 

Edited by darkb0nl_lx

15 hours ago, darkb0nl_lx said:

Hi 

you can’t track your challenge

you have to earn few points for each challenge to count it as done 

Or you play too much and finish your active challenge for get it faster 

hope I answer to your question 

Thanks it does help, some were finished before I got to add to them and it showed checked like I got it. That is were the mistake was, you cleared it up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 7:14 AM, Hanzoadam said:

Sorry I know this is a little later, are you still active as a Cabal? If so I will join tonight, I want to try get the cabal related trophies I think it is for completing 5 cabal trophies

sadly it is not very active at the moment, I messaged the leader to ask for assistance with giving me the power to skip some of the cabal missions and he never got back to me. I have stayed, but the last two weeks we have only finished two missions and they are the two I finished by my self. 

6 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

sadly it is not very active at the moment, I messaged the leader to ask for assistance with giving me the power to skip some of the cabal missions and he never got back to me. I have stayed, but the last two weeks we have only finished two missions and they are the two I finished by my self. 

I think their Cabal is Full, but I'm happy to start a new one or join one.

Its litterally the only thing putting me off going for the platinum.

17 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I think their Cabal is Full, but I'm happy to start a new one or join one.

Its litterally the only thing putting me off going for the platinum.

It is what is putting me off to, once I get this stupid trophy out of the way I will work on the rest as they are easy to boost. The cabal trophy is complete BS

17 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I have an old cabal called Nulli Secundus that is pretty inactive, but we're gonna start playing again with the release of 2.0 so depending on how active it actually gets you're all more than welcome to join in.

If I jump into your cabal could I have the power to skip one when it is to much to complete? You could take it away from me when 2.0 comes out I just need to be able to skip the ones I can't do alone. And if @hanzoadam wants to work together in your guild I will jump ship immediately. 

6 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

It is what is putting me off to, once I get this stupid trophy out of the way I will work on the rest as they are easy to boost. The cabal trophy is complete BS

If I jump into your cabal could I have the power to skip one when it is to much to complete? You could take it away from me when 2.0 comes out I just need to be able to skip the ones I can't do alone. And if @hanzoadam wants to work together in your guild I will jump ship immediately. 

Yeah just tell me where you want me to go

Does this require PS Plus?

edit: I have created a cabal called second.chance, and will focus on these tasks, even by myself, over the next couple of weeks. Feel free to join. It's killing Chaos somethings for encrypted messages, presently. Roughly 10% done.

Edited by Sevens2-

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 10:16 AM, Sevens2- said:

Does this require PS Plus?

edit: I have created a cabal called second.chance, and will focus on these tasks, even by myself, over the next couple of weeks. Feel free to join. It's killing Chaos somethings for encrypted messages, presently. Roughly 10% done.

I jumped over to your guild, if you can accept me in thanks

• Like 1

For cabal missions trophy you can do solo after getting good deal of fate. 

You can make your own cabal with 100 fate and do easy cabal missions like donate materials. Requirements are low either because cabal size or cabal level. 

If/once you get cabal mission involving enemy specific loot, abandon cabal and make new one. Repeat as long as necessary. I tried this and after 6 or 7 missions I got trophy. 

1 hour ago, Kavatus said:

For cabal missions trophy you can do solo after getting good deal of fate. 

You can make your own cabal with 100 fate and do easy cabal missions like donate materials. Requirements are low either because cabal size or cabal level. 

If/once you get cabal mission involving enemy specific loot, abandon cabal and make new one. Repeat as long as necessary. I tried this and after 6 or 7 missions I got trophy. 

Thank you for the advice.

The „Brothers in arms“ Trophy seems to be bugged, but easy to get when creating a cabal. I think I‘ll wait for the Patch 2.0 to come to console before I really dive into this game.