PS Plus April 2019

kingofbattle8174

Good month, though I wish they added more than 2 games.  

Conan for easy plat.

Sucks, for those who managed to get Surge Complete Edition when it was accidentally was PS+. At least they got the DLC.  

Hopefully, they put the Surge DLC for very cheap. 

Edited by Kishnabe

Yay, another month of garbage games that doesn't interest me at all :facepalm: .

2 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I use to get excited about the games I would get each month after paying £50 for them and now it just feels like a waste of money, unfortunately I need plus to play online otherwise I wouldn't bother anymore. 

Same here, I only use PS+ games in my backlog and to back up save files.

• Like 1

Well I guess it could be worse than this but then again nothing special, kind of a "meh month" I guess ?. Might pick up Conan Exiles for a quick platinum and maybe give a try to The Surge once I'll finish with at least one of the games that I'm currently playing.

Eh, I'll probably give Conan a go sometime in the next month or so.  My brother-in-law and I have started on Warframe so we won't have a ton of time for PS+ games like this.

TBH, I've heard of both games and they seem unique and fun to at least give a try.

33 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I use to get excited about the games I would get each month after paying £50 for them and now it just feels like a waste of money, unfortunately I need plus to play online otherwise I wouldn't bother anymore. 

I feel the exact same way occasionally when the games aren't something I'm particularly interested in. Least for a new owner of a PlayStation they can build their library up a bit. :D Oh well, more Path of Exile and Assassins Creed 3 Remastered for me. ?

• Like 1

Overall I am interested in trying these games, sure is it the greatest lineup no, but is for me worth the $5 this month, yes.  But this shows that Sony really needs to do 3 games w one being an AAA game, non aaa game and a monthly rotation of an indie and VR game as the third game.  Why advertise the VR so much and then dont even offer a free game anymore.

• Like 2