PS Plus April 2019

kingofbattle8174

Been interested in Conan for a while - I love those kinds of Sandbox style games and it's exactly the type of game I've been looking for recently.

14 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

2 games I don't own. I will try both out at some point.

If Conan is played right, how long will it take to plat? I'm not interested in using the glitch.

The guide on here states 50 hours, and that's without using any of the admin commands.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Been interested in Conan for a while - I love those kinds of Sandbox style games and it's exactly the type of game I've been looking for recently.

The guide on here states 50 hours, and that's without using any of the admin commands.

Thanks. I'm at work and couldn't look.

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

What an absolutely shitty month.

People are only excited about Conan because it has a glitch and is essentially a free plat.

As for The Surge, once again a scam by Sony. You get the free base game, but then have to buy DLC that they'll never put on sale. Currently the 2 paid DLC packs are $25.

Meanwhile, the complete edition of the game is only $10 more than the base game, and was on sale for $20 for over a month just recently.

Once again, they basically give us nothing. You would be better to wait for the next time the bundle goes on sale than to bother with the free Plus game and pay MORE for the DLC than the complete bundle.

Total BS>

Its funny how people actually look at what the game cost when deciding if they are good. I would never do that, I try the game and then decide :) Alot of people also go to Metacritic and make up their mind. Have you guys actually looked at the reviews on there, critics who no one ever heard of. And the user score, only 10 or 0. 

Try the game, whine after :)

Im gonna play some Conan, not for the platinum but a friend like it and I wanna play with him. I will find out after if I liked it or not.

• Like 4

Ha, and I almost bought Conan Exiles yesterday before deciding that I wanted it for cheaper due to censorship and toxic cheating chinese assclowns ruining most of the official servers according to other forums. Does not get any cheaper than free on psplus, so thats something I guess. The Surge also looks interesting, but I get really triggered if I look into the shop and see what they did with the prices. Free base game on psplus, all the dlc together still cost 25€, yet the full game with all dlc currently cost 15€ in the shop so you are actually better off not downloading the game for free and just buy it for 15€ instead if you want the entire game. With Conan being on sale for 22€, this has to be the lowest money value month in the history of playstation plus and I fully understand why people get freaking pissed at Sony. We used to have months with games that had a combined value of well over 100€, now we are somewhere between 20€ and 30€, limited to two games only. As of now, psplus is not worth having if you do not play online frequently, the risk of not getting anything out of it at all is just too high with the kind of games they choose, and with only two meaning a high chance of already having the game.

Anyone know if the dlc for The Surge is on sale often? If yes, how low does it go? Wanna know if downloading the base game for free makes any sense at all if I want to play the full game.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 1

Yikes... I forgot why I stopped visiting these PS Plus threads...

I like games like what Conan seems to be so I will play it without the glitch at some point. I don't know much about the Surge but looks decent.

Edited by XX_FTW

I'm not going to play either of them. Conan doesn't interest me in the slightest (even with the easy platinum), and I heard the surge is best played with all the DLC so no thanks. I'm not falling for that trap. Not worth it.

If they added VR games as a "bonus." I'd probably do backflips as I love playing on my VR and would give most of them a try, but I just can't see them doing that every single month. Plus, it's not very beneficial for others who don't have a VR.

Though, I feel like something of value needs to be added to the lineup because I feel like a lot of people will end up like me and play around 4-6 ps plus titles a year.

Guess I will just go back and download Dead by Daylight!

• Like 1