PS Plus April 2019

kingofbattle8174

15 hours ago, DysectorZA said:

Exactly, they have a full library of over 300 PSVR games with more on the way. They can surely dish out 2 PSVR games each month with ease until PS5 releases.

If they did that, then it might even increase PSVR sales further. With free PSVR titles given away on PS Plus it should surely make PS Plus subscribers who don't have a PSVR, go out and get one?

I bought a PS Vita last year because of the huge library of games I had accumulated on PS Plus. Now my Vita is full of games I've gotten from PS Plus.

This whole PS Plus thing only giving away 2 games I feel is total bull. How can you go from 6 games down to 2 games and still charge the same amount each month and there are no other bonuses? They should have kept the PS3 games going and just dropped the Vita games, then at least they would have had 4 games in total each month. Then when PS5 launches, then drop the PS3 games completely. It's not like they ran out of PS3 games to give away. I still play games on my PS3. Not happy with PS Plus lately.

It's Sony's greed.

I don't wanna jump at saying it's an AF, but has it ever happened that one of the games is on a sale at almost the same time? Conan exiles is currently on a sale in the EU Store until 4 April, there is also a bonus discount for psplus users

Actually I checked out and the Surge is on a sale too. Will end the 4th like Conan. Has this ever happened before? Why the hell would somebody buy them when they will soon become free? Strange.

Why not add 1 free VR game? or maybe DLC packs that are free? Or even a free movie? Just anything! add something! Having just 2 shitty games for free is not enough! I thought dropping support for PS3 and Vita would better PS Plus content but clearly that's a lie. It's worse. Much worse.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:21 AM, Bullstomp said:

I bought Conan: Exiles collector's edition at launch (go ahead, laugh1f61c.png). That game is stir-fried crap with a dingleberry garnish. Isn't even worth playing for the glitch plat.

Thanks for the heads up. 

I’ll just go and play Rayman Legends and Yakuza Kiwami.