Conan on ps plus platinum in 1 hour

ANBU_Sharingan

6 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Hard to believe the admin cheats haven't been patched out by now. Seeing people abuse it so much makes me wonder how many would hack trophies if they didn't run the risk of getting banned from this site.

It is what it is. Even without those, there are all kinds of sliders in the regular settings for increasing XP, damage taken, damage given, etc. I didn't even autopop the level trophies. Just went on a killing spree with x10 XP, and leveled up like crazy. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Hard to believe the admin cheats haven't been patched out by now. Seeing people abuse it so much makes me wonder how many would hack trophies if they didn't run the risk of getting banned from this site.

The admin controls is their for the player to be able to do what they want in their worlds/private servers and fuck around. Its the equivalent of creative mode in crafting survival games, except they didn't make it so that trophies are disabled when you activate it.

On 4/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, Vytautas20 said:

nice, thread for cheaters. Hope you will get banned

How is it cheating. The menu is in the game, and is being used. It's a feature, not a bug. 

18 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Will the site see this as cheating though or perhaps will potentially down the line???

I just cant see this as being legitimate which is putting me off doing it.

Glitches and debug menus will not get you flagged, as long as you didn't use external methods to launch or run them, such as modding the game or save. Debug menu on Jak? You're safe. Debug menu on Uncharted? You're flagged. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

How is it cheating. The menu is in the game, and is being used. It's a feature, not a bug. 

Glitches and debug menus will not get you flagged, as long as you didn't use external methods to launch or run them, such as modding the game or save. Debug menu on Jak? You're safe. Debug menu on Uncharted? You're flagged. 

I know, but it isnt a legitimate option and I think im nervous in case the site ever decides to make things like this flaggable

Or I guess any new cool sites that may pop up in the future, dont wanna be flagged on those if their policy was to have things like this flaggable

Dont want to risk my new main account just for lame old Conan lol.

Yea, think I will probably leave it, sure, site will likely never change rules, but not worth the risk for a few shinys

Edited by optimusmart

On 4/2/2019 at 2:01 PM, Nighcisama said:

That was my intention as a Conan fan at first, but now after spending only 5-10 minutes in the game I can already tell it is a piece of shit. It has one of the worst performances I have ever seen even needing time to load after you change something in the settings, I can't read most of the story parts because much of the text appears outside of my screen, descriptions ingame also like to appear outside of the screen(never had that problem with any othert game, and of course no option to reposition shit anywhere), the character creation is bare bones in terms of variety (especially voices), I can't put on any other nudity setting than None because it keeps resetting back to none despite me living in Europe where such insane and hypocritical censorship should not be an issue, and of course it controls badly too. Since you can choose your settings freely, it is a 1/10 difficulty plat with the right settings anyway so I do not see the problem in making it a shorter 1/10 with the admin panels, because Crom knows nobody wants to waste more time than necessary with this game.

I had the same problem with the text but there IS totally a setting option that lets you resize your screen, now everything is fine.

45 minutes ago, Banxiee said:

This is really bugging the hell out of me. Where can I find this option? (I've tried the one in the main ps4 settings and adjusting that, but it's not making any real difference) I bet it's one of the options that's half off the screen, or maybe I'm just blind lol.

LOL  k, Main menu/settings/video/gui safe area/adjust gui safe area  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, AnghellicKarma said:

Anyone know, if I have two PS4s and two accounts, can I basically get the Tower trophy utilizing that, or do both accounts need PS Plus in order to play the co-op mode? Only one main account has the PS Plus...

Should be fine. I used a Plus trial on an alt once to finish up a game on my main. 

• 11 months later...