Moon Shot trophy not working

In S3 E9, for the '62 Corvette time trial, the trophy states you have to get it in under 1:04.

I have now beaten it today across 2 sessions in 1:03:59, 1:03:77 and 1:03:79 and it hasn't popped. This is really annoying me because this is a difficult challenge too. There is not enough time to make even one mistake.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

On 27/03/2019 at 6:26 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

In S3 E9, for the '62 Corvette time trial, the trophy states you have to get it in under 1:04.

I have now beaten it today across 2 sessions in 1:03:59, 1:03:77 and 1:03:79 and it hasn't popped. This is really annoying me because this is a difficult challenge too. There is not enough time to make even one mistake.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

You mean the 'collect all the icons on the track thing'?

I literally collected all on the left, then turned around and collected all on the right.

23 minutes ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

You mean the 'collect all the icons on the track thing'?

I literally collected all on the left, then turned around and collected all on the right.

No, its the scene before that. I think it's called Low Slung Speeder or something like that where you are doing a time trial. I still haven't got it despite beating 1:04 like it says in the description several times.

This trophy is driving me crazy. I'm consistently get lower times then 1:04 now. My lowest time now is 1:03:47 and I've beaten it 5 additional times in the past 15 minutes. I've spent more time on this one challenge then I have any other complete episode. I'm moving on now until I figure out what the hell is going on.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi

I had problems with unlocking the "guy fawkes" gadget trophy. I used that gagdet atleast 70 times and the trophy didn't unlock. My advice is to back up your save and then try to play that "moonshot trophy" scene with a new save/game. Worked for me with the "guy fawkes" trophy.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 10:37 PM, heyaah said:

I had problems with unlocking the "guy fawkes" gadget trophy. I used that gagdet atleast 70 times and the trophy didn't unlock. My advice is to back up your save and then try to play that "moonshot trophy" scene with a new save/game. Worked for me with the "guy fawkes" trophy.

That's a good idea, thanks. I have another console in my front room. I'm going to download it on there without my save and try for it.

I have the same problem.

Two weeks ago I raced this track first time - under 1:04, no trophy. 20 more tries on same file - nothing.

Tried new save, deleting and reinstalling game- no success.

I don´t have a second PS4.

Any ideas what I could do? Would be a pity if this prevents my Platinum.

Thanks for help!

Hmm.. that is strange.

I used a second PS4 and I didn't download my save from the other one. So I would suggest backing up your original save to the cloud, deleting the game, deleting the save file on your system and then redownloading it. You'll have to play through the first 3 scenes of this episode again and then you'll be able to do the challenge.

The problem is not time. As I put earlier the trophy popped for me on a 1:03:99 run. I had myself convinced before @heyaah suggestion, that I just needed to shave more time off my run but that's not it. There must be something about that challenge where if it glitches, it just doesn't pop, no matter what time you get. Like you, I beat that challenge numerous times before getting the trophy.