What is Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition?

IShadowww

Lately I've been looking for street fighter 4 disc versions online and i have found 3 separate versions. They are Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

So this left me with a few doubts regarding all these editions. I know that Super SF4 is the "upgraded" version of the original SF4, but what exactly is the Arcade Edition?

Is it an upgrade to Super SF4 just like the latter was an upgrade to SF4? Or is it a separate game in itself?

I've also seen this Arcade edition in dlc form on the ps store as a 18GB download. Is the disc version just a way to avoid doing this 18Gb download or is it a mash up of this dlc and super street fighter 4 all in one disc?

And finally, are the trophy sets for the disc version of the árcade edition and the disc version of super street the same, or does the árcade edition disc just count towards the dlc trophies of the original Super Street 4?

Sorry if im making this overly complicated but i just couldn´t find exact answers to these questions. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me answers to these questions.

basically the arcade edition is a "update" to super street fighter 4 which balnces some of the characters moves and adds to playable characters, u get an option to show ure battles to other players in the replay channel

edit: im sorry its actually 4 new characters i forgot about yun and yang and im not sure if all the character skins are included in the arcade edition

Edited by xzero4812

Super Street Fighter IV is an upgraded version of SFIV. It comes with new stages, new game modes, new characters, new online modes, it's like a whole new game.

Arcade Edition is just SSFIV with 4 new characters. It shares the same trophy list as SSFIV.