Which servers you speculate might be shutting down soon?

Varhur

On 3/28/2019 at 6:16 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

Killzone 2 and 3 are probably going to be shut down last year, other than that, not a clue.

wasnt these games already shutdown last year

On 3/30/2019 at 2:35 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:

Didn't that already happen?

depends on the country like australia has there still

Edited by maurjen

This is a slightly different topic, but has anyone been surprised by a server shutdown?  Very old games, with not a lot of user community, getting shutdown, I can understand.

But when Portal 2 was shutdown, I was flabbergasted.  It was not old.  It was popular.  Valve had a good community reputation. But none of that mattered, and now the online trophies are unobtainable. This made me sad, of all the server shutdowns.

• Like 2

• Hardware: Rivals 
    • Mediocre AF & unpopulated servers since months after it's debut January 2016 PS Plus launch.
  • MotorStorm RC (PS3 & Vita)
    • Leaderboards, friend ghosts & cloud sync.
  • Medal Of Honor (2010)
    • The servers for the 2010 MOH reboot are "region locked" so only users from North/South America are able to join lobbies. Anyone from Oceania, Asia, Europe, Middle East or South Africa have to find a friend from the available regions to join the servers from their name in the menus. The Tier 1 difficulty trophy "Conspicuous Gallantry" will be affected by a server shutdown as your stage time is saved to the leaderboards, despite being a completely single player campaign mode.
  • Medal Of Honor: Warfighter
    • Most of the online trophies are skill dependant so playing against the legit gamers still playing in 2019 is no walk in the park so boosting is encouraged. Other trophies involve grinding but the MOHW multiplayer is garbage so that isn't helping either.
  • Resistance: Burning Skies
    • 14.95 AUD online/network pass unless you buy the digital version or manage to obtain a code from a physical copy that hasn't been claimed before and there's no expiry date tied to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Since GH:Live was shutdown, the others games have a big possibility to be down too. In fact, GH:WoR and GH:5 have some problems with the lobbies. If you like or have those game. I think this is your last opportunity to grab the plastic music platinum